[[VIDEO]] WAKA FLOCK RESPONDS TO MeTHOD MAN .. "WU TANG WAS CRUNK MUSIC"

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
well articulated Mr. Flocka
 02-23-2010, 09:08 PM         #22
Classik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wacka!!!...
I only got one thing to say... "OhLehDUUIt"
 02-23-2010, 09:18 PM         #23
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my nigggaaa flock. my nigggg.
 02-23-2010, 09:18 PM         #24
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
he didnt want to end up like

[pic - click to view]

Raekwon or Meth ain't that stupid, they know Joe Budden had skills, so, they decided to beat him the only way they knew how — four men and two bodyguards.

They won't try Waka like that, that's why they want to rap, they want to beat him the best way they can.
 8 years ago '04        #25
booie4 
space
space
$5,261 | Props total: 1550 1550
 jomarie said:
This Is The 2nd Time He's Impressed Me With The Responses He's Making About His Music... He's Not Denying His Lyrics Or Wackness, He's Saying "I'm Getting Money Doing Me So Why You Mad?!" I Respect Soulja Boy's, Waka Flacka, Party Boyz & Every Other Artist Out There Grinding Getting Paid For Their "Craft"! I'm Not A Fan But I Give Credit When Credit's Due... Getting Signed To A Label & Being In The Hole As Soon As I Come In Sucks! Getting $10,000 A Show 3 Or 4 Times A Week To Perform 1 Song For Like A 6 Month Run Doesn't Sound Like A Bad Idea. Its What You Do With Your Fans After You Got There Attention That Matters... Look At Drake's Show At Axe Lounge, Would You Call That Show A Success?! People Were Standing There Looking Around. Cut Waka Flacka "Oh Lets Do It" On & Watch The Response Of People Who Actually Came Out To Wild Out & Have A Good Time. Everybody's A F*ckin Critic Now & You Can't Just Enjoy Anybody's Music Without Somebody Saying Sh*t Now. I Swear This Rap/Entertainment Business Is WWE...
this is the single biggest problem imo
 02-23-2010, 09:28 PM         #26
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Buddens lost.
See, you guys are trying to blame this whole thing on Joe Budden, but it's obvious that Wu-Tang was trying to promote Raekwon's album.

Joe Budden named at least five artist he disagreed with, but Wu-Tang was the only people to respond. They were looking for attention, Method Man hasn't been hot since "How High."

Now look at these clowns responding to Waka, they'll have another video or interview up in a few days responding to this.

I don't think Wu-Tang want it with So Icey, So Icey Entertainment is really out there. You think Raekwon got goons? I'll love to see this beef happen.

Let So Icey wet Wu-Tang's headquarters up, Joe Budden can drop his album and do his numbers.
 8 years ago '04        #27
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
o leh doooooooooit, YEUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Waka
 8 years ago '05        #28
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
he seems like a cool dude

everything he said makes sense

except that he says that 'back then they were using simple lyrics' and that now 'they're trying to do something different' in response to 'if he ain't got lyrics, he ain't hip-hop'

if you're trying to do something different than that old school s**t, you shouldn't use that old school s**t to try to drive your point home
 02-23-2010, 09:39 PM         #29
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
them n*ggas got u fooled brah.
wutang been in the game for 10 plus getting money.

so icey are block boys who just started
they cant f**k WU
Are you telling me Rae would check Waka, like he checked Joe Budden? They would f!ght, there isn't going to be any blogging.

Joe Budden like to keep his crowd small, Waka probably got four or five guys with him and they would check Rae.
 8 years ago '09        #30
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
I doubt beef gonna be generated, but what Waka said was 100% and whether you know it or not that's how most if not all southerners feel about the north, all love at the end of da day but still how you gonna disrespect us...real talk
 8 years ago '04        #31
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Meth lookin like a biter old man after this s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #32
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
Joe won
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-23-2010, 10:04 PM         #33
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a fan by any stretch of the imagination, but Wakka Wakka Wakka Flocka Yoga Flame does make sense. (Can't believe I actually typed that....)

The music that's coming out right now isn't being made for us (80s babies and old school hip-hop heads), just as groups like Wu-Tang, Onyx and Geto Boys didn't make music for our parents. New generation, new era of hip-hop. Nothing in this world, not even music, stays the same, so why should we expect rap music to do so?

If you don't like what's coming out now, do what I do: make your own music, listen to the music that you DO like and ignore that which you DON'T.
 8 years ago '06        #34
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,634 | Props total: 8565 8565
36mafia was crunk music in 90s and early 00s
 8 years ago '04        #35
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,039 | Props total: 6774 6774
its true to an extent
 8 years ago '06        #36
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Damn alot of ya'll butthurt forreal huh?

It's gonna be ok
 02-23-2010, 10:17 PM         #37
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is funny...he acting like meth just came out the blue,and said what he said....he said what he said in response to flaka dissing mc's with LYRICS....don't play the "he's a legend role" now..after you s**t on mc's with lyrics...
 02-23-2010, 10:21 PM         #38
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
He didn't "s**t on MCs with lyrics". He basically said rapper that focus on lyrics don't make it. Which is for the most part true.

no it's not true.....and if what he said wasn't a diss...than what meth said wasn't a diss...because what meth said is primarily true...most n*ggas who don't have lyrics don't last..
 02-23-2010, 10:29 PM         #39
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Name me some rappers who are lyrical who are relevant in the mainstream.

jay z,nas,scarface,ludacris,t.i.,eminem,big boi,dre 3k,q-tip,mos def,talib kweli,lupe fiasco,the clipse,busta rhymes,jadakiss...and the list goes on,and on,and on...not to mention the up,and comers with lyrics who are getting crazy buzz... from blu to jay electronica,to j. cole.....

like i said what waka said was flat out bulls**t,and disrespect to the many people who go around this globe doing their thing,and getting paid for it....when in reality more people like waka are the ones who come,and go..
 02-23-2010, 10:34 PM         #40
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Jay-Z and Eminem are the only people you named who are relevant. lol at some of the n*ggas you named being relevant. Be real with yourself. As much as I like Lupe and The Clipse, they are not relevant in the mainstream...

how in the blue f**k is lupe not relevant in the mainstream?....what rock do you live under?...or the clipse for that matter?...or anyone i mentioned....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy