[[AUDIO]] REMY MA PRISON INTERVIEW SPEAKS ON NICKI MINAJ GAY RUMORS , APEAL, PAPOOSE , FaT JOE &

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1
6591 pageviews
37 comments

SLR CHOOPA 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 5673 5673
[[AUDIO]] REMY MA PRISON INTERVIEW SPEAKS ON NICKI MINAJ GAY RUMORS , APEAL, PAPOOSE , FaT JOE &

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SLR CHOOPA; 02-23-2010 at 05:13 PM..

37 comments for "[[AUDIO]] REMY MA PRISON INTERVIEW SPEAKS ON NICKI MINAJ GAY RUMORS , APEAL, PAPOOSE , FaT JOE &"

8 years ago '06        #2
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25587 25587
checking it out later
 8 years ago '08        #3
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
damn REMY MA sounds good, n*ggas should of known that nicki video was old
 8 years ago '07        #4
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
damn i miss Remy foreal
 8 years ago '07        #5
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
I knew that old a.ss vid was not Minaj
 02-23-2010, 05:42 PM         #6
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
I knew that old a.ss vid was not Minaj
Nicki was doing The Come Up DVDs months before that video first came out (December 2007). Anyone who said otherwise is an idiot.
 8 years ago '05        #7
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
....Well That k!lls The "Nicki Eat The Box" Rumors.

@ Papoose "BUTT nekkid IN THE TRAILER"

From The Sound Of It,She Sound Like She Okay...She Still In Good Spirits. Congrats On Her College Thing,I Think Like Her Ghetto a.ss Accent.

chameleonmarke said:
Nicki was doing The Come Up DVDs months before that video first came out (December 2007). Anyone who said otherwise is an idiot.
...I Gotta Stop Going Around Speaking On Nicki History Cause You New n*ggas Is Running With The Information I'm Saying.

Last edited by Fresh; 02-23-2010 at 05:46 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #8
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
n*ggas was swearing up and down that was Nicki
 02-23-2010, 05:56 PM         #9
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Gotta Stop Going Around Speaking On Nicki History Cause You New n*ggas Is Running With The Information I'm Saying.
n*gga please, I been saying that. I remember when the video first came out and me dying saying damn...the Bronx IS full of nothing but Remy Ma's.
 02-23-2010, 06:00 PM         #11
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:

[pic - click to view]

Na where's the other one you posted?
 8 years ago '05        #12
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
n*gga please, I been saying that. I remember when the video first came out and me dying saying damn...the Bronx IS full of nothing but Remy Ma's.

[pic - click to view]

...Did A Boxden Search & You Aint No Where To Be Found? Why Lie,Alias?

When n*ggas Was Clowning Nicki On This Site & You Groupies Didnt Have Any Solid Information To Defend Her,Who Drop Knowledge About Nicki For You Groupies & The Ones That Was Clowning? Me,I Dont Remember You n*ggas Even Bringing Up Come Up DVDs Or Any Of Her Old Days With Stack & Remy.

You Just Did Your Homework On The Girl,Thanks To Me,n*gga. n*ggas Dont Even Clown Nicki No More....They Clown Her Wack a.ss Groupies Now. Hop Off That Bandwagon....
 8 years ago '06        #13
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,658 | Props total: 44 44
 chameleonmarke said:
Na where's the other one you posted?

[pic - click to view]

02-23-2010, 06:13 PM         #14
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

...Did A Boxden Search & You Aint No Where To Be Found? Why Lie,Alias?

When n*ggas Was Clowning Nicki On This Site & You Groupies Didnt Have Any Solid Information To Defend Her,Who Drop Knowledge About Nicki For You Groupies & The Ones That Was Clowning? Me,I Dont Remember You n*ggas Even Bringing Up Come Up DVDs Or Any Of Her Old Days With Stack & Remy.

You Just Did Your Homework On The Girl,Thanks To Me,n*gga. n*ggas Dont Even Clown Nicki No More....They Clown Her Wack a.ss Groupies Now. Hop Off That Bandwagon....
I didn't mean on this site. I've only been back on boxden for maybe a little over a month, but either way you need to search a little better:

^^^

And LOL @ me not having solid information to defend her. Maybe YOU think so because I don't explain s**t to people in this section. There is no point. But come at me on a mature level and i'll school you on whatever about her. Example:

02-23-2010, 06:16 PM         #15
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #16
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
I didn't mean on this site. I've only been back on boxden for maybe a little over a month, but either way you need to search a little better:

^^^

And LOL @ me not having solid information to defend her. Maybe YOU think so because I don't explain s**t to people in this section. There is no point. But come at me on a mature level and i'll school you on whatever about her. Example:

....All Them Post Was Stated In 2010....When Back In December 2009 When n*ggas Was Clowning Nicki About Her Being On Lil Kim Titty,Where You n*ggas At Then?

For Example....
...That Photo Wasnt In 2008....How? I Remember The Come Up DVD With Nicki Minaj and It Came Out In 2007 and This What Nicki Was Looking Like In 2007....

[pic - click to view]

Look At The Video....NICKI WAS GETTIN f**kIN THICK!! Over The Years. You Can Not School Me On Nicki,My n*gga. I Was Following The Chick Before This Barbie Wayne Buzz s**t Blew. I Dont Know Where This Hate Come From But Its Funny As Hell....

Now Going Into 2008.....This Was Nicki.

[pic - click to view]

Do Fresh Have To Do A Timeline?
After I Was Telling n*ggas About Nicki Background,You Groupies Started Learning & Doing Your Homework,Thanks To Me. I Already Put One Groupie On The Spot For Saying "they knew about nicki minaj"....:dancingcool:
 02-23-2010, 06:29 PM         #17
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....All Them Post Was Stated In 2010....When Back In December 2009 When n*ggas Was Clowning Nicki About Her Being On Lil Kim Titty,Where You n*ggas At Then?

For Example....

After I Was Telling n*ggas About Nicki Background,You Groupies Started Learning & Doing Your Homework,Thanks To Me. I Already Put One Groupie On The Spot For Saying "they knew about nicki minaj"....:dancingcool:
I just told you until last month I haven't posted on Boxden in a minnnnnnn (except in Sportscenter or Videogames like once a month). If the old IC threads were still up i'd show you what i'm talking about. This s**t is fun, schooling n*ggas that talk so much s**t but know so little.
 8 years ago '05        #18
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
I just told you until last month I haven't posted on Boxden in a minnnnnnn (except in Sportscenter or Videogames like once a month). If the old IC threads were still up i'd show you what i'm talking about. This s**t is fun, schooling n*ggas that talk so much s**t but know so little.

...The Excuses You n*ggas Give Is Funny. Did Another Search On Boxden and You Just Started Preaching On Nicki Minaj In 2010....

Women Lie,Men Lie,But These Searches Dont Lie......

Get Off The Bandwagon,My n*gga. Even Did A Search On Boxden With Threads Up In 2008,Still Dont Remember None Of You Groupies Preaching On Nicki Like Yall Doing Now.

I Gave These n*gga The Knowledge & This The Thanks I Get.....
 02-23-2010, 06:48 PM         #19
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...The Excuses You n*ggas Give Is Funny. Did Another Search On Boxden and You Just Started Preaching On Nicki Minaj In 2010....

Women Lie,Men Lie,But These Searches Dont Lie......

Get Off The Bandwagon,My n*gga. Even Did A Search On Boxden With Threads Up In 2008,Still Dont Remember None Of You Groupies Preaching On Nicki Like Yall Doing Now.

I Gave These n*gga The Knowledge & This The Thanks I Get.....
"I just told you until last month I haven't posted on Boxden in a minnnnnnn"

"I've only been back on boxden for maybe a little over a month"

^ Did you seriously overlook that twice??

How about you do a search and see i've never posted here this often, ever.

I never even seen a Nicki thread here 'til mid-2009.
 02-23-2010, 06:51 PM         #20
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol she think she coming home before the summer
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago