Wow, Canada Concedes the Olympics

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #161
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Swishadude said:

08 Beijing Olympics:

USA - 36 Golds, 110 medals

Canada - 3 Golds, 18 medals

You have to realize over 1/2 of our country does not even grow up in the right environment to practice winter sports.. I'm not even trying to debate US vs Canada because its just retarded but come on. You gotta be smarter then that fam.
don't pull that card dawg...new york has 10 mill + ALONE!!....you still have way more of a population that has the same climate as us.
 8 years ago '07        #162
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
 keithbm1111 said:
Im American you dumb f**k.

and only people that like nascar are f**king hicks
Posted via Mobile Device
Then you are blind and being really subjective. Only hicks in the south, right? NHL over NBA? Only a retard would say such things. Like I said, make that thread and get ethered. Dumb motherf**kers like you are what give Americans a bad rap. You can't even recognize the top sports in your own country. It doesn't take a scientist to figure out what is popular, turn on espn and then you will see.
 8 years ago '06        #163
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
^^^ even americans calling this retard out
 8 years ago '07        #164
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 m-f said:
And our WHOLE country basically come from where for Summer Olympics/ 6 months out of the year is winter? Thank you .

you proved his point correct.
Do your Highschools have track teams?
 02-24-2010, 11:59 PM         #165
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pretty t said:
HAHA you have lost it. NHL does not beat out any of those sports. March Madness > NHL ...... Bowl Games > NHL. Why do you think hockey barely gets televised? You're ignorant, maybe in Canada they play more hockey games on TV but not in America, 300 million people do not wanna see Hockey over any of those sports, dumbs**t. Not to mention Nascar is the biggest spectator sport when they have the big races. To think hockey is more entertaining is stupid. Like I said ,Yao ming, Lebron, and Tiger woods are all more popular than Hockey. If Hockey was so entertaining to Americans then NHL would be a major college sport, maybe even highschool. Don't get butt hurt that your neighbors to the south don't care for hockey as much as you. I dare you to make a thread in boxden to say hockey is more entertaining and popular than those sports listed. Maybe you should be medicated if you truly believe it is. College football generates way more money than hockey could ever dream of, and you know why? Because it is more entertaining.
LMAO and another left hand turn as he speeds down the track oh wait another left hand turn. I'll give you the point on nascar for the speed but come on 200 to 500 laps in a circle? All the nascar fans I know watch and get drunk or go to the races even a bigger party.

MMA is my favorite.
Football is my number 2.
Baseball also pretty boring to watch live or on TV. Very slow.
Nascar a bunch of drunk rednecks ( 80% at least)

Last edited by bigox420; 02-25-2010 at 12:01 AM..
 02-25-2010, 12:00 AM         #166
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigox420 said:
LMAO and another left hand turn as he speeds down the track oh wait another left hand turn. I'll give you the point on nascar for the speed but come on 200 to 500 laps in a circle? All the nascar fans I know watch and get drunk or go to the races even a bigger party.

Football is my favorite.
Baseball also pretty boring to watch live or on TV. Very slow.
Nascar a bunch of drunk rednecks ( 80% at least)
Damn... Thats what I was going to say ya bastard.

Go Fast, Go Left OK Go Fast, Go Left.... straight... OK Go Fast, Go Left OK Go Fast, Go Left.... straight... OK
 02-25-2010, 12:04 AM         #167
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pretty t said:
Then you are blind and being really subjective. Only hicks in the south, right? NHL over NBA? Only a retard would say such things. Like I said, make that thread and get ethered. Dumb motherf**kers like you are what give Americans a bad rap. You can't even recognize the top sports in your own country. It doesn't take a scientist to figure out what is popular, turn on espn and then you will see.
WOW really I would say it is more guys like you that just giving a bad rap.

Had to add this

[video - click to view]

ESPN will tell you.

Last edited by bigox420; 02-25-2010 at 12:12 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #168
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 bigox420 said:
WOW really I would say it is more guys like you that just giving a bad rap.

Had to add this

ESPN will tell you.
Nice try, but that dude was tried saying NHL is more popular than NBA, MLB, Marmch madness and bowl games. I do not enjoy Nascar but numbers don't lie, mothef**kers love to watch it. He gave a bad rap for telling opinions, not fact. MY point is NHL isn't as popular as those other sorts I listed in the thread in AMERICA!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #169
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 pretty t said:
:rolll augh:

WHO ARE YOU?! & Why are you sooooo mad?! did you try to skate once and fall on your a.ss.. NHL is easily the best sport .. why? because its played on an element.. what other sport is??
 8 years ago '10        #170
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 pretty t said:
LOL these Canadians are cracking me up. The majority of the US doesn't give a damn about winter Olympics. What top athletes play hockey in the US? I don't know 1 person personally who has ever played ice hockey growing up and I've lived in the northwest and So Cal. It's comical if you think about it, it would be the same as Canada a.ssembling a Football team that could beat NFL pro bowlers, not happening. And now you're trying to throw in how you have one nice city into an argument about athletics? I guess you have to find something to cling to when you get embarrassed.

This man speaks the truth.
 8 years ago '07        #171
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 pretty t said:
no, actually, you are what give Americans bad names. Look at what you're doing right now. You;re making an a.ss out of yourself, not only in front of Asmericans but Canadians too. You're s**tting on a sport that they love like people here love football, but more.

I never said NHL is better than NBA, I said sometimes it is, and thats true, at least to me. How does anyone not enjoy it? Huge hits, f!ghts, nasty moves...you prefer to watchn a f**king car go in circles? I love golf, but I'd rather watch a hockey game over golf tournament any day of the week.

So because eSPN doesnt have NHL games on, its not popular? You're a f**knig idiot and I'm pissed at myself for wasting my time arguing with such an idiot. f**k off I'm done with this pointless argument...maybe you should actually watch a game...
 8 years ago '07        #172
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 m-f said:
:rolll augh:

WHO ARE YOU?! & Why are you sooooo mad?! did you try to skate once and fall on your a.ss.. NHL is easily the best sport .. why? because its played on an element.. what other sport is??
this clown cant skate, thatd be great to see though, probably fall on his a.ss every 5 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #173
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 m-f said:
NHL is easily the best sport .. why? because its played on an element.. what other sport is??
So is water polo... I don't think anyone claims that is the best sport
 8 years ago '09        #174
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Bedlam said:
So is water polo... I don't think anyone claims that is the best sport

Canadians will say anything to defend hockey.
 8 years ago '07        #175
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
nascar is a joke. if you honestly like it than your a fukin retard. watching people go in a circle is as dumb as it gets. the shyt is so boring to watch. mlb (except playoffs) and golf are boring as well.

americans don't seem to like low scoring games like hockey and soccer. also both sports are poorly marketed in the U.S. NHL has some real superstars that could help the sport gain some popularity if marketed right. The NHL has done a terrible job in this department.

anyways hopefully we can get a rematch of canada vs us in the finals for men's hockey. im looking forward to it.
 8 years ago '09        #176
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks.
 8 years ago '06        #177
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
Anybody goin' watch the Canada Vs. USA Gold Medal Game (Women's) Today???????
 8 years ago '05        #178
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,260 | Props total: 2596 2596
You all arguing about the two countries are dumb.

To those who think hockey isn't a popular sport, tell that to all of the players and fans out there around the world that do watch hockey games. I watch almost every Devils game and attend a few when I can. I also keep up on hockey as much as I can. In terms of athleticism, hockey is one of the top sports. Not many other sports demand so much from your body and mind as hockey does. If you disagree, go play hockey and come back and tell me I'm wrong. It might be true that hockey is more popular on the east coast of the U.S.A. then the west coast, but go to any of the cities where each hockey team plays and you'll see that way more people enjoy/like, watch, attend, participate, etc. in hockey activities then you'd ever know if you've gotten out more often.

I had to work so I missed the U.S.A. VS Canada men's hockey game last Sunday, but I was extremely surprised to find out that we actually won that game. I seriously thought the Canadians would have taken that game, but there are way more good American hockey players this year than most of the other years so I guess I can't be too surprised.

I'm 100% American; born and raised in New Jersey. In no way, shape, or form do I hate on Canada/Canadians. Both countries have their own things to offer, both good and bad. Yes, America gets a bad rap because of retards like some people in this thread who think that America is the greatest, everyone wants to be like us, and so on. The truth of the matter is that any country you go to will have the majority of its population like that - sheep and/or retards thinking/talking like that - not just in America.

To the person who said Canadian beer/weed is better than American beer/weed, that is all opinion, my friend. Someone who might love a Canadian beer the best might parallel an American who loves an American beer. I, myself, tend to drink Coors, Miller, or Heineken - none of which are Canadian, I don't think. But, like I said, it's all opinion.
 8 years ago '04        #179
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 309 309
 m-f said:
Lol @ your attempt at comedy.

Could of came harder than that.
Thats what she said
 8 years ago '10        #180
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy