Wow, Canada Concedes the Olympics

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #141
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Oh & too the dude who said no one gives a f**k about the Winter Olympics .. tell that to the 3.5 Billion who have tuned in so far to watch them.
 8 years ago '07        #142
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
 m-f said:
Lol.. you're so stupid - it makes me laugh.

You clearly have never even watched an NHL game before.. so why are you even talking about this?

Oh yeah I forgot most hockey players are German too according to you.
Are you trying to tell me the majority of NHL players are not Canadian? I looked it up, Dumbs**t. The stat I found was that in 2008-2009, 52% of the players in The NHL were Canadian. And don't try to twist words, I said most hockey players are from foreign countries not just from Germany. Why would I need to watch that s**t to look up facts? I've seen NHL games, what am I missing? That it gets no run on TV? That Golf is way more popular? I have nothing against Canada, I was just stating simple facts. I am from the Northwest and I have been to Canada but with that being said, hardly anyone In the US gives two s**ts about hockey. When I go out in Public I don't see people rocking USA hockey jerseys or really any kind of NHL jerseys. Now when I moved to SO Cal it was even more of a disparity. Yea our population is larger, but no one here really plays so it doesn't matter. The US has 300 million people and less than 1% care for hockey. Then you have Canada with 30 million people tat eat, sleep, and breath hockey.
 02-24-2010, 05:28 PM         #143
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pretty t said:
Are you trying to tell me the majority of NHL players are not Canadian? I looked it up, Dumbs**t. The stat I found was that in 2008-2009, 52% of the players in The NHL were Canadian. And don't try to twist words, I said most hockey players are from foreign countries not just from Germany. Why would I need to watch that s**t to look up facts? I've seen NHL games, what am I missing? That it gets no run on TV? That Golf is way more popular? I have nothing against Canada, I was just stating simple facts. I am from the Northwest and I have been to Canada but with that being said, hardly anyone In the US gives two s**ts about hockey. When I go out in Public I don't see people rocking USA hockey jerseys or really any kind of NHL jerseys. Now when I moved to SO Cal it was even more of a disparity. Yea our population is larger, but no one here really plays so it doesn't matter. The US has 300 million people and less than 1% care for hockey. Then you have Canada with 30 million people tat eat, sleep, and breath hockey.
If no one cared about hockey in the USA why are there so many more teams in the states? All the CANADIANS must love traveling to all these games around the USA. There maybe more canadians in the sport but to say americans don't care about the sport is pretty funny.
Most of them I am sure don't care and would rather go play basketball (INVENTED BY CANADIAN) Last I seen there is no contact in basketball without getting a foul. ( ouch don't touch me )
 8 years ago '07        #144
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 pretty t said:

You mad? .. Obviously the Majority of the NHL is Canadian .. who said it wasn't? and without even having to look @ facts I know atleast 15-20% have to be American. OH right but 1% of Americans care.

You're ignorance is hilarious. Sorry not everyone plays a pus*y sport like Basketball.. Football is getting there with all the b**ch a.ss rules their tryin' to put in.

Keep whining for your fouls pookie.

Oh ALSO - to another respond to one of your other stupid posts that the NHL is dyin' .. last year they had record endorsements, ratings and attendance.

Last edited by m-f; 02-24-2010 at 05:41 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #145
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 bigox420 said:
If no one cared about hockey in the USA why are there so many more teams in the states? All the CANADIANS must love traveling to all these games around the USA. There maybe more canadians in the sport but to say americans don't care about the sport is pretty funny.
Most of them I am sure don't care and would rather go play basketball (INVENTED BY CANADIAN) Last I seen there is no contact in basketball without getting a foul. ( ouch don't touch me )
Hmmm lets see NBA, NFL, PGA golf, MLB, NASCAR, College Basketball, College Football, Soccer, MMA, Boxing > NHL

And that's the truth. I would call that not caring because it is easily one of the least favorite sports in America. Don't try and take Jabs at NBA because that s**t blows NHL out of the water. Yao ming is more popular than the sport of hockey, well not really but you get the point.
 8 years ago '07        #146
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 pretty t said:
Hmmm lets see NBA, NFL, PGA golf, MLB, NASCAR, College Basketball, College Football, Soccer, MMA, Boxing > NHL

And that's the truth. I would call that not caring because it is easily one of the least favorite sports in America. Don't try and take Jabs at NBA because that s**t blows NHL out of the water. Yao ming is more popular than the sport of hockey, well not really but you get the point.

You're just hating on hockey now because you could never suit up and actually get on the ice because you're too big of a b**ch.

Glad theres an ignore option on BX.

Theres debating - then theres arrogance and hate.
 8 years ago '07        #147
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 m-f said:

You mad? .. Obviously the Majority of the NHL is Canadian .. who said it wasn't? and without even having to look @ facts I know atleast 15-20% have to be American. OH right but 1% of Americans care.

You're ignorance is hilarious. Sorry not everyone plays a pus*y sport like Basketball.. Football is getting there with all the b**ch a.ss rules their tryin' to put in.

Keep whining for your fouls pookie.

Oh ALSO - to another respond to one of your other stupid posts that the NHL is dyin' .. last year they had record endorsements, ratings and attendance.
1% of the total population of America is a greater number than the total amount of players in the NHL. NFL is my favorite sport. NFL players would destroy hockey players, they are greater physical specimens
 8 years ago '06        #148
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 pretty t said:
1% of the total population of America is a greater number than the total amount of players in the NHL. NFL is my favorite sport. NFL players would destroy hockey players, they are greater physical specimens
Destroy them how? Running around on a field? I'd hope so, they've been doing it their entire lives.
 8 years ago '07        #149
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 m-f said:

You're just hating on hockey now because you could never suit up and actually get on the ice because you're too big of a b**ch.

Glad theres an ignore option on BX.

Theres debating - then theres arrogance and hate.
No, I'm telling you how it is in America. I played football, way more competitive than hockey. I haven't seen the NHL combine, Draft day, and etc etc. Know why???????? No one caressssssssss
 8 years ago '07        #150
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 pretty t said:
No, I'm telling you how it is in America. I played football, way more competitive than hockey. I haven't seen the NHL combine, Draft day, and etc etc. Know why???????? No one caressssssssss
I could careless what goes on in America.. theres a reason the US is so corrupted.

& WTF USA?! We have the same amount of Gold Medals now .. Damn.

300M People plus, hows those Bronze medal finishes treatin' ya's though?!?!

TALK TO ME ABOUT IT!
 8 years ago '06        #151
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 m-f said:
I could careless what goes on in America.. theres a reason the US is so corrupted.

& WTF USA?! We have the same amount of Gold Medals now .. Damn.

300M People plus, hows those Bronze medal finishes treatin' ya's though?!?!

TALK TO ME ABOUT IT!
Haven't we already established how stupid it is to bring up total populations size?
 8 years ago '07        #152
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 pretty t said:

you're a f**got. shut the f**k up

Nascar, college sports, mma, boxing, mlb, golf and sometimes NBA <<<<<<<<<<<<<< NHL

in terms of entertainment it goes NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB...soo...no thats not the truth, you're just a flaming retard

and i dont think the number of people in a country should detemrine gold medals...just because w ehave more doesnt mean we should have more gold medals...doesnt make sense to me

Last edited by keithbm1111; 02-24-2010 at 09:35 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #153
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bedlam said:
Haven't we already established how stupid it is to bring up total populations size?
 keithbm1111 said:

and i dont think the number of people in a country should detemrine gold medals...just because w ehave more doesnt mean we should have more gold medals...doesnt make sense to me

I'm f**kin' with ya's - justtt relax.

& no its not stupid at all if you think about it Bedlam = the more people in the country, the better chance you should have establishing and finding the best athletes in your country.

Don't even bring up poor Countries cause that doesn't count.. we're talking the richest Country in the world - I wonder how much funding US athletes receive compared to every other Country.
 8 years ago '06        #154
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 SHootar said:
don't look now, but we ONE gold medal behind the states

300 million + = 7 golds

30 million + = 6 golds

:wow: :dancingcool: :agreement6:

08 Beijing Olympics:

USA - 36 Golds, 110 medals

Canada - 3 Golds, 18 medals

You have to realize over 1/2 of our country does not even grow up in the right environment to practice winter sports.. I'm not even trying to debate US vs Canada because its just retarded but come on. You gotta be smarter then that fam.
 8 years ago '07        #155
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Swishadude said:

08 Beijing Olympics:

USA - 36 Golds, 110 medals

Canada - 3 Golds, 18 medals

You have to realize over 1/2 of our country does not even grow up in the right environment to practice winter sports.. I'm not even trying to debate US vs Canada because its just retarded but come on. You gotta be smarter then that fam.
And our WHOLE country basically come from where for Summer Olympics/ 6 months out of the year is winter? Thank you .

you proved his point correct.
 02-24-2010, 11:01 PM         #156
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Americas are always right I guess LMAO. I guess they all think 911 was Osama too.

I guess it shows why the USA is going down the drain. All they care about is sports. It makes it easy from the government to ruin your country and the people don't even know what is going on. Then they get sour when the s**t hits the fan. They say they are the riches country but they are trillions and trillions of dollars in debt because of the WAR they are f!ghting ??? Against who???

Some info for Y'ALL (Americans)

[video - click to view]

The end of this one is my favorite part and the part about us in war 2 and saving some Americans.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #157
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^ Dope video.. I've never seen that.

& they hate us? Damn.
 8 years ago '07        #158
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
you're a f**got. shut the f**k up

Nascar, college sports, mma, boxing, mlb, golf and sometimes NBA <<<<<<<<<<<<<< NHL

in terms of entertainment it goes NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB...soo...no thats not the truth, you're just a flaming retard

HAHA you have lost it. NHL does not beat out any of those sports. March Madness > NHL ...... Bowl Games > NHL. Why do you think hockey barely gets televised? You're ignorant, maybe in Canada they play more hockey games on TV but not in America, 300 million people do not wanna see Hockey over any of those sports, dumbs**t. Not to mention Nascar is the biggest spectator sport when they have the big races. To think hockey is more entertaining is stupid. Like I said ,Yao ming, Lebron, and Tiger woods are all more popular than Hockey. If Hockey was so entertaining to Americans then NHL would be a major college sport, maybe even highschool. Don't get butt hurt that your neighbors to the south don't care for hockey as much as you. I dare you to make a thread in boxden to say hockey is more entertaining and popular than those sports listed. Maybe you should be medicated if you truly believe it is. College football generates way more money than hockey could ever dream of, and you know why? Because it is more entertaining.
 8 years ago '07        #159
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 pretty t said:
HAHA you have lost it. NHL does not beat out any of those sports. March Madness > NHL ...... Bowl Games > NHL. Why do you think hockey barely gets televised? You're ignorant, maybe in Canada they play more hockey games on TV but not in America, 300 million people do not wanna see Hockey over any of those sports, dumbs**t. Not to mention Nascar is the biggest spectator sport when they have the big races. To think hockey is more entertaining is stupid. Like I said ,Yao ming, Lebron, and Tiger woods are all more popular than Hockey. If Hockey was so entertaining to Americans then NHL would be a major college sport, maybe even highschool. Don't get butt hurt that your neighbors to the south don't care for hockey as much as you. I dare you to make a thread in boxden to say hockey is more entertaining and popular than those sports listed. Maybe you should be medicated if you truly believe it is. College football generates way more money than hockey could ever dream of, and you know why? Because it is more entertaining.
Im American you dumb f**k.

and only people that like nascar are f**king hicks
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #160
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
:disdain2:
This whole USA vs Canada thing is dumb as f**k
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy