Wow, Canada Concedes the Olympics

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
don't look now, but we ONE gold medal behind the states

300 million + = 7 golds

30 million + = 6 golds

:wow: :dancingcool: :agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #102
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Canada and US isnt that differnt if you been to both places or lived in both places....

When I drive from B.C. down thru washington, to Oregon and to Cali.. there aint much difference

When im in Ontario and go across the boarder I dont notice much difference either
Living in Seattle and Portland also wasnt much different then living in BC or Ontario

Cant we all get along? Dont we all love s3xy women and good weed?

Last edited by katalist; 02-23-2010 at 08:47 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #103
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
don't look now, but we ONE gold medal behind the states

300 million + = 7 golds

30 million + = 6 golds

:wow: :dancingcool: :agreement6:
Again, over 50% of the NHL is comprised of Canadians. Let's not even bring up the REAL Olympics.
 8 years ago '07        #104
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 pretty t said:
Again, over 50% of the NHL is comprised of Canadians. Let's not even bring up the REAL Olympics.
He's talking about the whole Olympics not Hockey LOL.

Also - Note.

Summer Olympics = a joke.
 8 years ago '07        #105
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 pretty t said:
Hey, Dumbf**k, I was speaking about how it is in America. Nothing I said had anything to do with the world other than that the NHL was comprised of mostly foreign players. So what if the owner is Canadian? That has nothing to do with Canada's hockey team. I'm glad you hate us, it makes that hockey victory so much sweeter even though we( majority of US) could give a rats a.ss about hockey, your holy grail. Keep reaching for something to grab onto.
Another fact

Tell that to the 10 million people who tuned in for the Canada/USA game.
 8 years ago '04        #106
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
The stage is now set...Crosby Vs Ovechkin Olympic Edition...Was really hoping this would be the Gold Medal game since it would suck for either of those teams to be out this early. But as big a fan I am of Ovechkin, I am hoping and praying we stomp all over their a.sses. Then I hope we don't face the Americans on Friday and instead we play in separate qualifying games and Canada wins theirs and so do Americans, and then we get a rematch this Sunday for Gold.

There's still a lot of games left for that to happen but this final stretch of Olympic hockey is going to be insane.
 8 years ago '04        #107
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 katalist said:
I must be the only one in here that likes both countrys and lived in both countrys...

Canada doesnt have everyone living in Iglues or everyone saying EH (never seen someone living in an Iglue and never heard anyone say EH). And the USA isnt all ignorant hilbillies that talk s**t about th rest of the world.

Both countrys are dope imo
Only other country id like to be living in besides Canada or USA is Brazil.. oh well.

Back to your ignorance people..
co-sign

i love the USA... great culture (sports,music etc), great cities (L.A., miami, vegas, NY, chicago etc...)

the ignorance it breeds however, different story

ive spent a lot of time all over the US, and i know the people hating on Canada dont represent the real opinion of educated americans
 02-23-2010, 09:50 PM         #108
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
First Canada was like...

[pic - click to view]

Then they were like...

[pic - click to view]

I was in Montreal once, and it was a long stretch called Kings Highway or whatever... not a safe part... but it was crazy. Montreal is nuckin futs downtown.

My overall Canada experiences have been terrible too. Windsor sucks a.ss. Everyone goes there when they turn 18-19 to drink or whatever. It sucked many a.sses. Terrible, horrible s**t. No one go there. God damn.

I don't hate Canada, but my experience sucked bad because of their hatred for "bigot" Americans. Bulls**t, anyways... f**k you.
 8 years ago '04        #109
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
 WilliamHBonnie said:

I was in Montreal once, and it was a long stretch called Kings Highway or whatever... not a safe part... but it was crazy. Montreal is nuckin futs downtown.

My overall Canada experiences have been terrible too. Windsor sucks a.ss. Everyone goes there when they turn 18-19 to drink or whatever. It sucked many a.sses. Terrible, horrible s**t. No one go there. God damn.

I don't hate Canada, but my experience sucked bad because of their hatred for "bigot" Americans. Bulls**t, anyways... f**k you.
LOL don't judge your experience based on Windsor. That's a boring a.ss city probably equivalent to a Flint, MI in the States. Go to cities like Toronto (my city), Vancouver, Montreal and Calgary. All those cities unique in their own way and you definitely will have a good time at any of them. Winter time, there's no no place better than cities like Whistler, Banff, and Quebec City.
 02-23-2010, 10:01 PM         #110
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rock249 said:
LOL don't judge your experience based on Windsor. That's a boring a.ss city probably equivalent to a Flint, MI in the States. Go to cities like Toronto (my city), Vancouver, Montreal and Calgary. All those cities unique in their own way and you definitely will have a good time at any of them. Winter time, there's no no place better than cities like Whistler, Banff, and Quebec City.
I snowboard bro, Canada is the s**t for that. My pops moved to VT to escape the city life about 8 years back. You don't got to tell me. I've been to Toronto on the other side of Niagra Falls, that's pretty much it over there... and well, they might as well be Americans.

Nothing new here. I got family off of Quadra Island in British Colombia or whatever. Haven't seen them in 14 years or so.

There are alot of fine Canadian b**ches no doubt.
 8 years ago '07        #111
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
I don't even get this debate.

Their basically the same Country - Different Laws/Population .. basically it.
 8 years ago '04        #112
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I snowboard bro, Canada is the s**t for that. My pops moved to VT to escape the city life about 8 years back. You don't got to tell me. I've been to Toronto on the other side of Niagra Falls, that's pretty much it over there... and well, they might as well be Americans.

Nothing new here. I got family off of Quadra Island in British Colombia or whatever. Haven't seen them in 14 years or so.

There are alot of fine Canadian b**ches no doubt.
whistler/blackcomb mountains>>>>

we've got some other amazing mountains in the interior of BC too...

we dont like cavs fans out here though, stay away willy
 02-23-2010, 10:09 PM         #113
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
I don't even get this debate.

Their basically the same Country - Different Laws/Population .. basically it.
Ghettos in Montreal are nothing like ghettos in the USA. That's the only difference in USA and Canada really. Even those are similar, but the US ones are to THE EXTREME of the spectrum compared to the ghettos in Montreal.

I love weed.
 02-23-2010, 10:10 PM         #114
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
whistler/blackcomb mountains>>>>

we've got some other amazing mountains in the interior of BC too...

we dont like cavs fans out here though, stay away willy
Suck a fat one...
 8 years ago '06        #115
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 pretty t said:
:wtf:

please seek more schooling.
 8 years ago '07        #116
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
Summer Olympics are King. Sprinting > any winter event.
 8 years ago '07        #117
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 SHootar said:
:wtf:

please seek more schooling.
This is fact. So if the majority of the NHL is comprised of Canadian born players and Canada doesn't win that means that they are an embarrassment.
 8 years ago '06        #118
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 pretty t said:
This is fact. So if the majority of the NHL is comprised of Canadian born players and Canada doesn't win that means that they are an embarrassment.
lol dawg my post had nothing to do with hockey u dumb rock.

and last time i checked every hockey team still in the tournament has to win 3 more games for a gold medal...including us. it's basically just starting now/tmrw.
 8 years ago '04        #119
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
both canada and usa suck. israel ftw.
 8 years ago '08        #120
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 m-f said:
These 2 have clearly not been to Canada.

You're dumb blinded by the media obvvy.

Come up here and you'll never want to leave.
it's true

most americans think it's like living in the north pole with a buncha Fargo type yokels... come up to a major city (toronto, mtl, van city) and see for yourself what lovely neighbors you have... i doubt there's any seriousness to the ignorance though...

even so... both sides investing far too much time throwing stones... you know americans don't give a f**k about winter olympics medals, just taking the opportunity to jab a finger in someone's eye cause you know them canooks love their hockey... yer lying thru yer teeth if you think the winter olympics matter more though... it's a reason why the summer olympics are more commonly known as simply "the olympics"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now