most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
College BBall, College football > NHL
 8 years ago '09        #82
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 m-f said:
"The Red and White flag
keep it high keep it visual
people see Canada and get stereotypical
think we finish every sentence with buddy or bye
and if it ain't that its either dude, eh or guy
(Canada Eh?)
yeah we consider it people
and smoking marijuana
we consider it legal"

[/url]

You just set your country back 15 years with that s**t. God bless man. Do Canada a favor and unplug your computer.
 8 years ago '07        #83
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 pretty t said:
You mean The NHL, where all the Canadians, Russians, and Germans play? NHL is a dying league. Show me all those High schools that actually have hockey teams. Especially on the west coast or South. The only place where hockey really thrives is in the NE. No serious athletes in America care about hockey. It is not a first choice sport and you have no argument to say any different. Hockey is a club sport at the Universities. No one gives a damn about it.
I love how Americans know everything about the world.. and what people do outside of the States.

They think everyone wants to be like them ... but in reality - everyone hates you's.

But yet everyone else is ignorant when they say something.

I've never laughed so hard at idiocy in a thread before.

& If I remember correctly.. The owner of BX is Canadian EH?
 8 years ago '07        #84
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Wow @ some of these posts .. I give up.

Some of you's have no hope in the real world if you think anyone thinks like people stuck in the hood.
 8 years ago '07        #85
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
You just set your country back 15 years with that s**t. God bless man. Do Canada a favor and unplug your computer.
;)

Classified > _________

Stupid a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '09        #86
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 m-f said:
;)

Classified > _________

Stupid a.ss n*gga.
You think Canada > __________ so your opinion is void. You guys up to the north can hate us with the rest of the world all you want to. You just mad nobody is hating on Cananda cause nobody gives a f**k about your country.
 8 years ago '05        #87
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317
I must be the only one in here that likes both countrys and lived in both countrys...

Canada doesnt have everyone living in Iglues or everyone saying EH (never seen someone living in an Iglue and never heard anyone say EH). And the USA isnt all ignorant hilbillies that talk s**t about th rest of the world.

Both countrys are dope imo
Only other country id like to be living in besides Canada or USA is Brazil.. oh well.

Back to your ignorance people..
 8 years ago '09        #88
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 katalist said:
I must be the only one in here that likes both countrys and lived in both countrys...

Canada doesnt have everyone living in Iglues or everyone saying EH (never seen someone living in an Iglue and never heard anyone say EH). And the USA isnt all ignorant hilbillies that talk s**t about th rest of the world.

Only other country id like to be living in besides Canada or USA is Brazil.. oh well.

They can spit that all hillbilly s**t if they want. Doesn't bother me any. I'm not insecure about us being stereotyped. It is going to happen to everyone. Why when someone pokes at them about minor things they usually get sand in their v*ginas. It is just funny f**king with them because they, (well mostly just this one cat) are taking it so seriously.
 8 years ago '07        #89
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 m-f said:
I love how Americans know everything about the world.. and what people do outside of the States.

They think everyone wants to be like them ... but in reality - everyone hates you's.

But yet everyone else is ignorant when they say something.

I've never laughed so hard at idiocy in a thread before.

& If I remember correctly.. The owner of BX is Canadian EH?

Hey, Dumbf**k, I was speaking about how it is in America. Nothing I said had anything to do with the world other than that the NHL was comprised of mostly foreign players. So what if the owner is Canadian? That has nothing to do with Canada's hockey team. I'm glad you hate us, it makes that hockey victory so much sweeter even though we( majority of US) could give a rats a.ss about hockey, your holy grail. Keep reaching for something to grab onto.
 8 years ago '07        #90
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
You think Canada > __________ so your opinion is void. You guys up to the north can hate us with the rest of the world all you want to. You just mad nobody is hating on Cananda cause nobody gives a f**k about your country.
You're funny.

Because not one of us who are from Canada once said anything bad about the States.. are you incoherent ?!

You's are all just salty as f**k.

Remember we aren't the one's who have to act like you's to be liked around the world.. that's all I have to say.

Common Sense + Insight + Inellect = 75% of Americans lack.

Obesity + Ignorant + Arrogant = 90% of Americans. ;)

Keep ya heads up though .. keep thinking you're changing someones life by talking down about us. hahaaaaaa.
 8 years ago '09        #91
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 katalist said:

They can spit that all hillbilly s**t if they want. Doesn't bother me any. I'm not insecure about us being stereotyped. It is going to happen to everyone. When someone pokes at them about minor things they usually get sand in their v*ginas. It is just funny f**king with them because they, (well mostly just this one cat) are taking it so seriously.
 8 years ago '06        #92
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 pretty t said:
Hey, Dumbf**k, I was speaking about how it is in America. Nothing I said had anything to do with the world other than that the NHL was comprised of mostly foreign players.
Canada and the US are the only two teams comprised solely of NHL players.
 8 years ago '09        #93
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 m-f said:
You're funny.

Because not one of us who are from Canada once said anything bad about the States.. are you incoherent ?!

Remember we aren't the one's who have to act like you's to be liked around the world.. that's all I have to say.

Keep ya heads up though .. keep thinking you're changing someones life by talking down about us. hahaaaaaa.

Why would we be salty. Last time I checked we are winning an event that most Americans don't even care for. I could give one f**k about hockey or anything to do with the winter olympics. It is just funny to see yall so upset. Nothing more or less with me.
 8 years ago '07        #94
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
They can spit that all hillbilly s**t if they want. Doesn't bother me any. I'm not insecure about us being stereotyped. It is going to happen to everyone. When someone pokes at them about minor things they usually get sand in their v*ginas. It is just funny f**king with them because they, (well mostly just this one cat) are taking it so seriously.
No ones taking it seriously but you Americans

I'm just speaking with Common sense, without having to stoop to the name calling and bashing.

I could give a rats a.ss about your opinion on something you know nothing about.

I'm out though, hope you's realized that theres some people with common sense out there.
 8 years ago '07        #95
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 m-f said:
You're funny.

Yea the athletes our obese country produces > Canada's
 8 years ago '09        #96
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 m-f said:
No ones taking it seriously but you Americans

I'm just speaking with Common sense, without having to stoop to the name calling and bashing.

I could give a rats a.ss about your opinion on something you know nothing about.

I'm out though, hope you's realized that theres some people with common sense out there.

Have a good night then. Don't get ran over by a moose.
 8 years ago '07        #97
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 YERCELL said:
Canada and the US are the only two teams comprised solely of NHL players.
Canadians make up more than 50% of the NHL
 02-23-2010, 08:18 PM         #98
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*waits till US team drug test results come back*
 8 years ago '08        #99
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
:lachen001:

Safe to say some feelings were caught
 8 years ago '07        #100
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236
First Canada was like...

[pic - click to view]

Then they were like...

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy