Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Robie_16 
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
who's a proud canadian making fun of a really sh*tty rapper or artist... w/e u wanna call snow..... good one
 8 years ago '04        #62
Robie_16 
space
space
space
yea there really hasn't been a bad team in the tourny... im excited to see lu step it up tho.... thank god the goalie change happened before anything got serious broduer looked bad from the start i thought
 8 years ago '06        #63
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
Here you guys go.

Just f**kin around. I went to watch the Canada-Germany game and that was sitting right there, and I couldn't resist.
 8 years ago '07        #64
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
LOL these Canadians are cracking me up. The majority of the US doesn't give a damn about winter Olympics. What top athletes play hockey in the US? I don't know 1 person personally who has ever played ice hockey growing up and I've lived in the northwest and So Cal. It's comical if you think about it, it would be the same as Canada a.ssembling a Football team that could beat NFL pro bowlers, not happening. And now you're trying to throw in how you have one nice city into an argument about athletics? I guess you have to find something to cling to when you get embarrassed.
 8 years ago '07        #65
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 pretty t said:
LOL these Canadians are cracking me up. The majority of the US doesn't give a damn about winter Olympics. What top athletes play hockey in the US? I don't know 1 person personally who has ever played ice hockey growing up and I've lived in the northwest and So Cal. It's comical if you think about it, it would be the same as Canada a.ssembling a Football team that could beat NFL pro bowlers, not happening. And now you're trying to throw in how you have one nice city into an argument about athletics? I guess you have to find something to cling to when you get embarrassed.
Heeeyyy, you are making too much sense. Thats illegal here in BX. U gotta show some ignorance when u type, maybe exchange caps with non caps and replace the 'c's with 'k's and s**t like that.

Canada does sound salty loosing to US on Hockey. A sport YOU INVENTED
 8 years ago '07        #66
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 pretty t said:
NHL Players ring a bell?

You're an idiot .... thats the worst comparison I've ever heard.

Only in the USA do people play football (College & is that serious) - not all around the world, especially over seas.. you're a f**king stain .. nice try though.

Last edited by m-f; 02-23-2010 at 07:35 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #67
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Grave said:
Heeeyyy, you are making too much sense. Thats illegal here in BX. U gotta show some ignorance when u type, maybe exchange caps with non caps and replace the 'c's with 'k's and s**t like that.

Canada does sound salty loosing to US on Hockey. A sport YOU INVENTED
Also wrong.. if you knew your history .... you'd know it was actually invented in Great Britain and then Canada ran with it.
 8 years ago '07        #68
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 pretty t said:
you dont know any hockey players? jesus christ, do you live under a rock?
 8 years ago '07        #69
space
space

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #70
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^ Good One.

Don't blame y'all for trying to bring us down to your level.. but nah.
 8 years ago '07        #71
space
space
Canada kicking the s**t out of the Germans right now
 8 years ago '07        #72
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Canada kicking the s**t out of the Germans right now
Penalty shot
 8 years ago '07        #73
space
space
good to see that punk b**ch crosby miss that penalty shot, thats another gay rule in the olympics, pick your penalty shot, shooter Nash would have made a nice move on that
 8 years ago '07        #74
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
good to see that punk b**ch crosby miss that penalty shot, thats another gay rule in the olympics, pick your penalty shot, shooter Nash would have made a nice move on that
I'd hate Crosby if he wasn't on my team either . . .

But yeah I wanted to see Nash take it too.
 8 years ago '09        #75
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
@ the Canadians getting mad in this thread. Hilarious. Nothing to get mad aboot guys.
 8 years ago '07        #76
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 m-f said:
Also wrong.. if you knew your history .... you'd know it was actually invented in Great Britain and then Canada ran with it.
Dont know the boring a.ss history but I do know my present, and that is the US whooped ur a.ss
 8 years ago '07        #77
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 m-f said:
NHL Players ring a bell?

You're an idiot .... thats the worst comparison I've ever heard.

Only in the USA do people play football (College & is that serious) - not all around the world, especially over seas.. you're a f**king stain .. nice try though.
You mean The NHL, where all the Canadians, Russians, and Germans play? NHL is a dying league. Show me all those High schools that actually have hockey teams. Especially on the west coast or South. The only place where hockey really thrives is in the NE. No serious athletes in America care about hockey. It is not a first choice sport and you have no argument to say any different. Hockey is a club sport at the Universities. No one gives a damn about it.
 8 years ago '05        #78
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
@ the ignorance in this thread by some people
 8 years ago '07        #79
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
@ the Canadians getting mad in this thread. Hilarious. Nothing to get mad aboot guys.
Oh Word?

You want to come Oot & Aboot ? .. even though I don't know 1 Canadian that talks like that.

"The Red and White flag
keep it high keep it visual
people see Canada and get stereotypical
think we finish every sentence with buddy or bye
and if it ain't that its either dude, eh or guy
(Canada Eh?)
yeah we consider it people
and smoking marijuana
we consider it legal"

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #80
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Canadians... there is no shame in failing when you know you tired your hardest. Your country tried really hard this year, it just wasn't enough. You have to at least try hard to fail hard so there is no shame in that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy