Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #181
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 danny said:
You all arguing about the two countries are dumb.

To those who think hockey isn't a popular sport, tell that to all of the players and fans out there around the world that do watch hockey games. I watch almost every Devils game and attend a few when I can. I also keep up on hockey as much as I can. In terms of athleticism, hockey is one of the top sports. Not many other sports demand so much from your body and mind as hockey does. If you disagree, go play hockey and come back and tell me I'm wrong. It might be true that hockey is more popular on the east coast of the U.S.A. then the west coast, but go to any of the cities where each hockey team plays and you'll see that way more people enjoy/like, watch, attend, participate, etc. in hockey activities then you'd ever know if you've gotten out more often.

I had to work so I missed the U.S.A. VS Canada men's hockey game last Sunday, but I was extremely surprised to find out that we actually won that game. I seriously thought the Canadians would have taken that game, but there are way more good American hockey players this year than most of the other years so I guess I can't be too surprised.

I'm 100% American; born and raised in New Jersey. In no way, shape, or form do I hate on Canada/Canadians. Both countries have their own things to offer, both good and bad. Yes, America gets a bad rap because of retards like some people in this thread who think that America is the greatest, everyone wants to be like us, and so on. The truth of the matter is that any country you go to will have the majority of its population like that - sheep and/or retards thinking/talking like that - not just in America.

To the person who said Canadian beer/weed is better than American beer/weed, that is all opinion, my friend. Someone who might love a Canadian beer the best might parallel an American who loves an American beer. I, myself, tend to drink Coors, Miller, or Heineken - none of which are Canadian, I don't think. But, like I said, it's all opinion.
:agreement6:

I agree...especially about playing. I've been playing my whole life, its very draining. Hockey is one of the hardest sports to play, because if you cant skate on ice, then you cant play. Plain and simple. Thats why a lot of people dont like hockey, they cant skate

Hockey is one of the funnest things to play though, especially during the summer when its hot as hell. just go to the rink and skate, feels great.

I cant hoenstly believe someone when they say they'd rather watch nascar or golf than hockey, it just blows my mind.
 8 years ago '05        #182
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
Damn right.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #183
space
space
I've only heard good things about bud in Canada, havent yet had a first hand experience, but hopefully soon. and i could care less if your beer is stronger that wont make me want to live there over here, only to true alcoholics
 8 years ago '07        #184
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Bedlam said:
So, according to you, China should always win the most medals, with India right behind them?

f**k outta here...

Canadians are angry right now
Y'all are on here dissing our country, and you expect us to be happy???

If we were on here talking s**t about your country, y'all prolly wanna start a war with us...

Last edited by Dope Bai; 02-25-2010 at 11:00 AM..
 02-25-2010, 11:03 AM         #185
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
I've only heard good things about bud in Canada, havent yet had a first hand experience, but hopefully soon. and i could care less if your beer is stronger that wont make me want to live there over here, only to true alcoholics
I will say the bud in some areas i am sure is the same, but when you come to canada you will not be paying anywhere near $400 , $500 , $600 for an oz. I have never paid any more then $250 at the most for some great kush or something equal to that. As for the beer if you actually look at it all the big beer companies are making mass produced beer and is not really that good. We are trained to like it due to all the money they spend on marketing and every believe everything on tv right ? lol.

Great Doc most see for any beer drinker.

[video - click to view]

As for why hockey is not play as much as basketball lets see.

Basketball is played in every school and all you need are some decent shoes and a ball. = pretty cheap so anyone can play.

Hockey is not play in most school and will cost hundreds of dollars for equipment. Not so cheap most people can not afford to play. Just like golf costs a lot of money to play.

So you can see why hockey is not so popular in the USA especially the way the economy the way it is.
 8 years ago '07        #186
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
I never said anything negative about Canada, all I was stating was that NHL is not the top Dawg for American sports. NFL,NBA, College Basketball, and College Football are easily more popular because they garner more attention. Who the f**k doesn't fill out the bracket? Watch the Superbowl? Watch the bowl games? Pennant race? John Wall is more of a household name than Ovechkin and Crosby. College football Coaches are getting multi million Dollar deals. Who doesn't know Tim Tebow? Who doesn't know Kobe, Lebron, Wade, or Yao? I bet 80% females do but less than 10% know Crosby or Ovechkin. Hockey might be entertaining and fun to play but it's not as followed as those sports listed in AMERICA. If you disagree then you are just lying to yourself.
 8 years ago '07        #187
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Grave said:
Heeeyyy, you are making too much sense. Thats illegal here in BX. U gotta show some ignorance when u type, maybe exchange caps with non caps and replace the 'c's with 'k's and s**t like that.

Canada does sound salty loosing to US on Hockey. A sport YOU INVENTED
Congrats you finally beat us in Olympic hockey... Whats your overall record against now in the Olympics???
 8 years ago '07        #188
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:

I was in Montreal once, and it was a long stretch called Kings Highway or whatever... not a safe part... but it was crazy. Montreal is nuckin futs downtown.

My overall Canada experiences have been terrible too. Windsor sucks a.ss. Everyone goes there when they turn 18-19 to drink or whatever. It sucked many a.sses. Terrible, horrible s**t. No one go there. God damn.

I don't hate Canada, but my experience sucked bad because of their hatred for "bigot" Americans. Bulls**t, anyways... f**k you.
Windsor is a.ss...Montreal is crazy...Toronto (where i'm from) is the s**t...On the flip side, I love LA. If i could move any where else other than Toronto, it would be LA...
 02-25-2010, 11:44 AM         #189
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
Windsor is a.ss...Montreal is crazy...Toronto (where i'm from) is the s**t...On the flip side, I love LA. If i could move any where else other than Toronto, it would be LA...
Being that I am from Windsor and it can suck but if you know where to go it is not too bad and could have a great time. There are so many bars and the young Americans flock over here so they can drink legally which is not a good mix young Americans that can't handle there boozein with people that can. The only reason I go downtown to a bar is to see some local bands. Now being born and raised here I can say it sucks but there is worse places to live. There is a lot of places to see some good music of all kinds.

Last edited by bigox420; 02-25-2010 at 11:46 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #190
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 ghost8 said:

[pic - click to view]

They should of never talked s**t in the first place

And they have no excuse to lose to us in hockey
Oh, like this epic failure????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketball_at_the_2004_Summer_Olympics

Last edited by Dope Bai; 02-25-2010 at 11:47 AM..
 02-25-2010, 11:52 AM         #191
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
Oh, like this epic failure????

Game. Set. Match.
 8 years ago '07        #192
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 m-f said:

I'm f**kin' with ya's - justtt relax.

& no its not stupid at all if you think about it Bedlam = the more people in the country, the better chance you should have establishing and finding the best athletes in your country.

Don't even bring up poor Countries cause that doesn't count.. we're talking the richest Country in the world - I wonder how much funding US athletes receive compared to every other Country.
you know i hear Canadians talk about the Americans being fat, stupid, lazy, etc. kinda funny to watch them get gas'd and fail so hard
 8 years ago '07        #193
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Canadians will say anything to defend hockey.
No they won't..I'm from Toronto, and NFL football is my fav, NBA Basketball is second, f**k, I prefer baseball than hockey. I do still like Hockey though, it's just that those other sports peak my intrest more....
 8 years ago '07        #194
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Canadians will say anything to defend hockey.
and some Americans will say anything to hate on hockey....
 8 years ago '07        #195
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 bigox420 said:
I will say the bud in some areas i am sure is the same, but when you come to canada you will not be paying anywhere near $400 , $500 , $600 for an oz. I have never paid any more then $250 at the most for some great kush or something equal to that. As for the beer if you actually look at it all the big beer companies are making mass produced beer and is not really that good. We are trained to like it due to all the money they spend on marketing and every believe everything on tv right ? lol.

Great Doc most see for any beer drinker.

As for why hockey is not play as much as basketball lets see.

Basketball is played in every school and all you need are some decent shoes and a ball. = pretty cheap so anyone can play.

Hockey is not play in most school and will cost hundreds of dollars for equipment. Not so cheap most people can not afford to play. Just like golf costs a lot of money to play.

So you can see why hockey is not so popular in the USA especially the way the economy the way it is.
400 500 600 Hunnid for a Zip???? Damn...
 8 years ago '05        #196
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Canada proves once again why its nothing more than Americas hat..
 02-25-2010, 04:11 PM         #197
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
400 500 600 Hunnid for a Zip???? Damn...
I have had friends go to the USA to sell for double or triple what they paid for it. There was also a post in the smoking lounge about it.

It has not been updated since 2007

Found a nice guide in an updated prices thread has it from all over .

Last edited by bigox420; 02-25-2010 at 06:36 PM..
 02-25-2010, 07:34 PM         #198
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here comes another Gold for Canada.

1 minute to go in the game!
 8 years ago '05        #199
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,705 | Props total: 2338 2338
wow some of you americans are dumb as f**k......and that hockey game didnt mean s**t......medal games are in few days......won't be seeing america at that time

CANADA FOR GOLD!
 02-25-2010, 07:42 PM         #200
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8 gold for Canada now. We may be behind in the overall medal standings. But we are now tied for 1st in Gold medals.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago