most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
47933 pageviews
84 comments

SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
Chris Brown to sign to Young Money

[pic - click to view]

Chris Brown Going to Young Money while Ashanti Heads to Dr. Dre’s Aftermath
Saturday, 20 February 2010 21:03 Terry Shropshire

Free agency is thriving in the NBA and in the music game. Media reports that a couple of bounce-back stars are looking to be traded to different musical teams to revive their careers.

Damaged and disgraced dancer-singer Chris Brown is demanding a trade from his current label over at Sony Music to Universal, which houses Cash Money/Young Money label, mediatakeout.com reports. They say that the two major labels are working out the particulars even as we speak.

On the flip, Ashanti, allhiphop.com reports, is looking to release her next joint under legendary producer Dr. Dre over at Aftermath, a division of Interscope. Makes sense since its reported that Ashanti’s entire album has Dre’s fingprints on it. Plus, there may be extra room on the squad with 50 Cents rumored to be leaving the label.

Brown may finally find a place to lay his head and grow artistically. He hasn’t been feeling the love lately – not from the press, his fans, nor the stock workers at Walmart. So with Lil Wayne about to ink a seven-figure clothing deal and with Drake and Nicki Minaj reaching superstar status without even releasing albums yet, Young Money is already blowing up. Might be the perfect incubator for career reinvention for Brown.

Ashanti, who experienced superstardom in the early part of the previous decade, is looking to blow up for the first time since she was royalty during murder Inc’s peak and she was Ja Rule’s sidekick. Right now, Ashanti is operating under her indie Written Entertainment and is looking for some solid backing. Aftermath will give her that – that is, if Dre decides to bring her out. – terry shropshire.

[pic - click to view]

Chris Brown Going to Young Money while Ashanti Heads to Dr. Dre’s Aftermath

:cash:

84 comments for "Chris Brown to sign to Young Money"

8 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25068 25068
...That Would Explain The Appearance He Made In Tyga Video I Just Seen But Why? They Have Lloyd As A Male R&B Singer & Sometimes Drake.

Who Next? My Money On Soulja Boy To Jump Over. Bow Wow & Chris Are His Buddies,He'll Make The Jump Cause His Friends Is Over There. Cash Money Looking Like No Limit Now.
 8 years ago '09        #3
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
bad move
 02-23-2010, 12:43 AM         #4
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both are wack to me
 8 years ago '06        #5
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,000 | Props total: 1466 1466
Why do you need Chris if you got drake singing hooks? Unless Brown going to start rapping.
 8 years ago '05        #6
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
because drake and chris aint the same type of singers.....
he actually could do his own thing over there too...
think ppl forget young money a group but more a label....

i wouldnt dare sign to cash money..
 02-23-2010, 01:28 AM         #7
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...That Would Explain The Appearance He Made In Tyga Video I Just Seen But Why? They Have Lloyd As A Male R&B Singer & Sometimes Drake.

Who Next? My Money On Soulja Boy To Jump Over. Bow Wow & Chris Are His Buddies,He'll Make The Jump Cause His Friends Is Over There. Cash Money Looking Like No Limit Now.
Soulja Boy has is own label.. He'd never leave them for wack a.ss CM..
 02-23-2010, 01:30 AM         #8
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guess that mean Llyod ain't signin with them then, it would be dumb to have both
 8 years ago '05        #9
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 meercy said:
because drake and chris aint the same type of singers.....
he actually could do his own thing over there too...
think ppl forget young money a group but more a label....

i wouldnt dare sign to cash money..
....They Have Lloyd For R&B Role Over There. Why Is Chris Needed? Unless He Going Rap But Still Why YM/CM Labels? He Can Do The Rapping Thing On His Own Like BEEN Doing,Him Rapping Is Not New...Well To Me,It Aint.

I Cant Even See Him Doing His Own Thing,They Finna Be All Over His s**t. You Looking Foward For A Heartbreak Track Like "Damage" and Next Thing You Know You Got Lil Wayne At The End With Autotune Talking "b**ch you lock me out,girl i know where you stay,am be on yo a.ss like lemonade...yung mula baby".

Wayne Known For f**kin Up Some Nice R&B Songs For Example Drake's Brand New

KDshortkid said:
Soulja Boy has is own label.. He'd never leave them for wack a.ss CM..
....What Label? That SOD Aint No Label,That Shyt More Like A Group. He Dying To Be On So Icey Ent When He Was Hanging Around Gucci.

I Remember OJ Da Juiceman Wanted To f**k Him Up For Stealing His AYE

Last edited by Fresh; 02-23-2010 at 01:33 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #10
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
good move for chris, bad for ashanti
 8 years ago '09        #11
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 Fresh Whyte said:
if soulja boy signs with ym, they have the teenie boppers on lock haha

chris signing with them is a good move, hes bound to bounce back... his mixtape was good, his last album was his best imo but it was slept on by the mainstream music outlets... him signing would give him a label thats behind him and will put him back in stores...
 02-23-2010, 02:17 AM         #12
KDshortkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....What Label? That SOD Aint No Label,That Shyt More Like A Group. He Dying To Be On So Icey Ent When He Was Hanging Around Gucci.

I Remember OJ Da Juiceman Wanted To f**k Him Up For Stealing His AYE
SODMG...

8 years ago '04        #13
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresh Whyte said:

idc about the topic but why do you type in bold, white and capitalize every word? stay away from the shift button pal
 8 years ago '08        #14
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Lil Wayne wins again.
 02-23-2010, 02:28 AM         #15
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would chris go over there?...for the same reason omarion went there....because all the hype is surrounding young money right now...and why would chris brown have to start rapping?...chris brown is his own star.....he can do hooks for the raps,but primarily this would just be a move for the affilliation,and the push that he would get from them.....it's a good move actually...omarion would have been in this position,but it didn't work out.....chris still has all the potential in the world to get back to where he was before...and young money right now has all the attention..
 8 years ago '08        #16
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Well its from mediatakeout so I don't know if its true but if so, are n*ggas just asking to get r*ped by birdman over money.
 8 years ago '05        #17
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 KDshortkid said:
SODMG...

...I Can Say The Same For Gucci Mane But Till A Artist On His Roster Drops A Album & His Label Is On It. Then It Becomes A Official Label & Not Just A Name.

AmerikanDesi589 said:
idc about the topic but why do you type in bold, white and capitalize every word? stay away from the shift button pal
1. How Many Times I Gotta Answer This Question?
2. When It Become Bold....The Letters Are Already White
3. This My Way Of Typing,If It Hurts. Scroll Right Past It & Ignore It

Last edited by Fresh; 02-23-2010 at 02:50 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #18
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
ashanti to aftermath? what happened to Marsha's album?
 8 years ago '06        #19
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
That's a bad move. He don't need young money.
 8 years ago '07        #20
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
i dont wanna hear this bow-tie f**got on drake and waynes tracks
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy