Magic Johnson admits he was hittin 300-500 people per year

most viewed right now
 85
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 ReggieA said:
Wilt still holds the torch, 50,000 women in a lifetime the ultimate pimp
20,000 allegedly which i think it's bullls**t

that's the equivalent of about 27 years f**king 2 different girls per day and thats still short by 290...sure he could make it if he had orgies everyday

He would've had to be on viagra almost 3 to 4 times a week

Whatever fame you can give to ball or football players, it is not nearly the same popularity that rockstars were exposed to in the 70s and 80s. Gene Simmons got pus*y every day of the week and yet, he claims to only have been with around 5,000 women.


Last edited by Cap Peeler; 02-22-2010 at 10:44 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #42
Lmac 
space
space
space
$2,057 | Props total: 445 445
 CheezyDoDo said:
man thats insane thats like 10 people a day


 8 years ago '04        #43
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Cap Peeler said:
20,000 allegedly which i think it's bullls**t

that's the equivalent of about 27 years f**king 2 different girls per day and thats still short by 290...sure he could make it if he had orgies everyday

He would've had to be on viagra almost 3 to 4 times a week

Whatever fame you can give to ball or football players, it is not nearly the same popularity that rockstars were exposed to in the 70s and 80s. Richard Simmons got pus*y every day of the week and yet, he claims to only have been with around 5,000 women.

[pic - click to view]

 02-22-2010, 10:45 PM         #44
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


:girly1::cooter::sporty56::girly1::cooter::sporty5 6:
 02-22-2010, 10:51 PM         #45
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn so how many people did he giv HIV to????
 8 years ago '05        #46
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
......Damn Magic Was Hitting Anything That Was Soft

You Know Someone On This Board Is Reading & Laughing At This Not Knowing This They Long Lost Daddy They Laughing At.

Female Watching The Game and s**t and Look Over At Magic and Magic On The Bench Like This....





































[pic - click to view]


GOTCHA!!!

 ronnie said:
Magic carrying on the Wilt tradition. I wonder who Magic passed the torch too...

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #47
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
im screamin @ u n*ggas reactions
 8 years ago '04        #48
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
but yo....i wonder how many women he passed that s**t on to after he caught it
 8 years ago '04        #49
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 haff3131 said:

[pic - click to view]

fixed it lol.. i got confused there for a moment i meant gene simmons
 8 years ago '09        #50
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 beast mode said:

[pic - click to view]




n*gga i f**ks b**ches and have had some wild years my nig but unless your a celeb,you're not f**kin a new b**ch every week for a whole year n*gga.



[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #51
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Cap Peeler said:
fixed it lol.. i got confused there for a moment i meant gene simmons
:lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #52
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 Yung Dilla said:
what do you mean you people???


[pic - click to view]




lmfaooooooooooooooo
 8 years ago '06        #53
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
now i dont know how true this is

cause i heard it in the barber shop

and the n*ggas in my barber shop are pretty much full of it

but one of the n*ggas that work there said that magic isiah and a few other nba vets were f*gs

then the n*gga goes on to say that whenever teddy pendergrass had the wreck that paralyzed him

that the chick that was in the car with him was actually magic johnson dressed in drag.


edit: i found an article from a not so reliable source teddy p was with a tranny but it dosent say its magic. but they do mention his name for some reason in the article though. maybe just mayble old boy knew what he was talkin bout



like i say the n*ggas in the shop i go to are full of s**t but its got me thinkin now


Last edited by "SS"; 02-22-2010 at 11:29 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #54
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
He might as well say people from all over the world and of all genders




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 8 years ago '05        #55
HoviWay 
space
avatar space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
wait tho,the last time they checked this n*gga up, could they even find the HIV in his body anymore??
 8 years ago '04        #56
SHOWTIME 
space
avatar space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
SHOWTIME... greatest TEAM ever
 8 years ago '07        #57
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Cap Peeler said:
fixed it lol.. i got confused there for a moment i meant gene simmons


I'm dying over here, richard simmons
 8 years ago '04        #58
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 4476 4476
 "SS" said:
now i dont know how true this is

cause i heard it in the barber shop

and the n*ggas in my barber shop are pretty much full of it

but one of the n*ggas that work there said that magic isiah and a few other nba vets were f*gs

then the n*gga goes on to say that whenever teddy pendergrass had the wreck that paralyzed him

that the chick that was in the car with him was actually magic johnson dressed in drag.


edit: i found an article from a not so reliable source teddy p was with a tranny but it dosent say its magic. but they do mention his name for some reason in the article though. maybe just mayble old boy knew what he was talkin bout



like i say the n*ggas in the shop i go to are full of s**t but its got me thinkin now
I read the article you posted... maybe the dude in the barbershop didn't hear the story correctly and maybe it was Magic's wife Cookie in the car, because in the article they say that a former Sports stars wife was in the car and it could have been her
 02-23-2010, 01:14 AM         #59
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"People"
[pic - click to view]

 02-23-2010, 01:19 AM         #60
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:
people fam?


[pic - click to view]

lmaooo
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy