Lebron Joins The Illuminati With Jay-z

most viewed right now
 178
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 99
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '10        #41
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 SMG said:
Don't you get it?!!...

Rocafella diamond = something you do with your hands...

Hands...Homer Simpson has hands...

Think about that for a second: "The Simpsons" was created by Matt Groening...

Groening...Groening...sounds...like...GROANING!!!. ..

Groaning is what people do when they f**kin', right?...

And it usually takes at least 2 people to f**k, correct? (stop me if I'm wrong, n*gga)...

But it's deeper than that, son...because log(2) = 0.30103...

And that number has a decimal point in it...which looks EXACTLY like a period!...

Periods are used to end sentences...and T.I.'s sentence doesn't end until March 27th...

Which, COINCIDENTALLY (yeah right!) is the same month God of War III comes out...

Who develops God of War III?...Sony Santa Monica, which is a first party developer for the software giant known as Sony of America...

And what does Sony make? Money...billions, and billions of moneys, otherwise known as dollars...

^^^GET IT NOW?!!! Whatchu see on the back of a dollar?...

THE MOTHAFLUDDPUCKIN' ILLUMINATI PYRAMID!!!...


It's so simple, you n*ggas are so dumb for not seeing something when it's right in front of your face!...Jay Z stans...

this n*gga spittin knowledge 4 real :agreement6:
 8 years ago '09        #42
abstruse 
space
avatar space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
 SMG said:
Don't you get it?!!...

Rocafella diamond = something you do with your hands...

Hands...Homer Simpson has hands...

Think about that for a second: "The Simpsons" was created by Matt Groening...

Groening...Groening...sounds...like...GROANING!!!. ..

Groaning is what people do when they f**kin', right?...

And it usually takes at least 2 people to f**k, correct? (stop me if I'm wrong, n*gga)...

But it's deeper than that, son...because log(2) = 0.30103...

And that number has a decimal point in it...which looks EXACTLY like a period!...

Periods are used to end sentences...and T.I.'s sentence doesn't end until March 27th...

Which, COINCIDENTALLY (yeah right!) is the same month God of War III comes out...

Who develops God of War III?...Sony Santa Monica, which is a first party developer for the software giant known as Sony of America...

And what does Sony make? Money...billions, and billions of moneys, otherwise known as dollars...

^^^GET IT NOW?!!! Whatchu see on the back of a dollar?...

THE MOTHAFLUDDPUCKIN' ILLUMINATI PYRAMID!!!...


It's so simple, you n*ggas are so dumb for not seeing something when it's right in front of your face!...Jay Z stans...
oh that's cute
 8 years ago '06        #43
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 The N said:
Lebron is a b**ch a.ss as a person, in the nba he ain't s**t either, KOBE is the true next generation
of Jordan, Lebron is just a weak Magic Johnson.

 8 years ago '05        #44
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 474 474
sum times ppl jus wanna give dap differently....
 02-23-2010, 06:10 AM         #45
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SMG said:
Don't you get it?!!...

Rocafella diamond = something you do with your hands...

Hands...Homer Simpson has hands...

Think about that for a second: "The Simpsons" was created by Matt Groening...

Groening...Groening...sounds...like...GROANING!!!. ..

Groaning is what people do when they f**kin', right?...

And it usually takes at least 2 people to f**k, correct? (stop me if I'm wrong, n*gga)...

But it's deeper than that, son...because log(2) = 0.30103...

And that number has a decimal point in it...which looks EXACTLY like a period!...

Periods are used to end sentences...and T.I.'s sentence doesn't end until March 27th...

Which, COINCIDENTALLY (yeah right!) is the same month God of War III comes out...

Who develops God of War III?...Sony Santa Monica, which is a first party developer for the software giant known as Sony of America...

And what does Sony make? Money...billions, and billions of moneys, otherwise known as dollars...

^^^GET IT NOW?!!! Whatchu see on the back of a dollar?...

THE MOTHAFLUDDPUCKIN' ILLUMINATI PYRAMID!!!...


It's so simple, you n*ggas are so dumb for not seeing something when it's right in front of your face!...Jay Z stans...


knowledge is powa!!!!!!
 8 years ago '09        #46
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7962 7962
 SMG said:
Don't you get it?!!...

Rocafella diamond = something you do with your hands...

Hands...Homer Simpson has hands...

Think about that for a second: "The Simpsons" was created by Matt Groening...

Groening...Groening...sounds...like...GROANING!!!. ..

Groaning is what people do when they f**kin', right?...

And it usually takes at least 2 people to f**k, correct? (stop me if I'm wrong, n*gga)...

But it's deeper than that, son...because log(2) = 0.30103...

And that number has a decimal point in it...which looks EXACTLY like a period!...

Periods are used to end sentences...and T.I.'s sentence doesn't end until March 27th...

Which, COINCIDENTALLY (yeah right!) is the same month God of War III comes out...

Who develops God of War III?...Sony Santa Monica, which is a first party developer for the software giant known as Sony of America...

And what does Sony make? Money...billions, and billions of moneys, otherwise known as dollars...

^^^GET IT NOW?!!! Whatchu see on the back of a dollar?...

THE MOTHAFLUDDPUCKIN' ILLUMINATI PYRAMID!!!...


It's so simple, you n*ggas are so dumb for not seeing something when it's right in front of your face!...Jay Z stans...



jay-z.....lebron.....kobe...new jersey (nets)....la (lakers)......cleveland (cavaliers)


those 3 areas are the hidden hq's of the illuminati army........the illuminati is taking over


i might as well sign up at the mecca of the illuminati......marcy projects
 02-23-2010, 06:44 AM         #47
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
I always knew Jay-Z stans were Anti-Jesus.
same here...
 02-23-2010, 06:50 AM         #48
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
same here...
U AGAIN!?


[pic - click to view]



google.com > images > keyword: smiling


First pic is the jesus pic...... Yall over think everything which is the main problem here.


[pic - click to view]



edit: I AM NOT ANTI-DOLPHINS!!!!!


Last edited by deLeet; 02-23-2010 at 07:01 AM..
 02-23-2010, 07:18 AM         #49
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
U AGAIN!?


[pic - click to view]



google.com > images > keyword: smiling


First pic is the jesus pic...... Yall over think everything which is the main problem here.


[pic - click to view]



edit: I AM NOT ANTI-DOLPHINS!!!!!
doesn't being a douche bag ever get tiring?
 02-23-2010, 07:40 AM         #50
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
doesn't being a douche bag ever get tiring?

 Michael_Moore said:
dumb n*gga....
 02-23-2010, 08:14 AM         #51
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Lebron is a b**ch a.ss as a person, in the nba he ain't s**t either, KOBE is the true next generation
of Jordan, Lebron is just a weak Magic Johnson.

n*gga how da f**k is a 31 year old man da next generation? da boy been in da league since 1996
 8 years ago '05        #52
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4725 4725
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga how da f**k is a 31 year old man da next generation? da boy been in da league since 1996
Kennard never lied
 8 years ago '08        #53
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
how does a handshake that he's been doing way b4 DOA make him part of the illuminati?? i mean... it jus so happen to be a big track so they was playin it. those handshakes he's been doing for a while. boxden needs to chill out with all these illuminati threads. tired of em
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy