The Official "Only On Boxden _______" Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 AF1PIMPN said:
Proves my point exactly...'Only On Boxden' is where an opinion & taste in music deem u a "d!ck rider/cum guzzler" & da word "Stan" is even used. Off da porch n!gg@s know damn well "Stan" ain't even in da vocab of hood n!gg@s & probably don't know what it is bcuz they don't listen 2 m&m.

Phuck u n yo pu55y wit a 10 ft. pole homotional b!tch @55 n!gg@.
i aint use the word stan you f**got d*ck tasting b**ch.
 8 years ago '09        #102
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
Only on boxden do people log on just to start arguments
thats how we do it. beefin never sleeps.
 02-23-2010, 09:05 AM         #103
Kipbreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do guys type in pink
 8 years ago '09        #104
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
Naw, naw but on a positive note... only on Boxden do people f!ght it out half the time and then come together like a dysfunctional family the other.
 8 years ago '06        #105
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
Only on Boxden (well the intenet period) do people think I take what you say seriously. This is pure entertainment for me (after a long day or night). Once my laptop and cell phone turn off, y'all turn off. And I go back to my charmed life. Only an idiot would think that an established grown adult, will f!ght with fans on the net.

Only on Boxden, when you know a rapper or rappers personally, people always try to use that against you. You're defending them, you're stan. Not realizing we are far from any of those things. We are not your average fan just talking. We don't need to be a fan or prasie these dudes as rappers. When they are regular people to us. And we treat them as such.

Only on Boxden, if you don't like or listen to the same rappers these posters do, then you're a hater. You don't know Hip Hip. Basically, we are not obligated to like these overrated, overhyped so-called new leaders of Hip Hop. Stop getting mad at us, because we ain't d*ckryding them like you. We don't think they the dopest thing since sliced bread. Get over it and stop whining and b**ching cause we ain't feeling them.
 8 years ago '06        #106
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
Only on boxden when n*gga's complain & find flaws on a bad b**ch & act like they won't f**k at all
It doesn't matter how bad you are. Nobody is perfect, and they def got flaws somewhere. Stop letting them chicks airbrushed and computerized pictures fool y'all. Once that sh*t is off, they are totally different from being a bad chick. None of them chciks are flawless. Been around it long enough to know.
 02-23-2010, 09:48 AM         #107
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Only on boxden do flocks of people consistently agree on s**t being "wack" or "Fire" and when you go out in real life and ask peoples opinions its usually the complete opposite of what was being said on here.

Great example. .The overwhelming amount of people were riding 50 when BISD first came out and then after 2 weeks those same people mention in every single thread how wack BISD is even if the thread title is like "RIP to Michael Jackson" - someone will come in and be like "Y0 yo yo, forreal f**k 50, BISD is some wack a.ss s**t no one bangs that s**t :violent-smiley-078:"
I like the thread already off of the first post.
 02-23-2010, 09:53 AM         #108
Kipbreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ex The God said:
Only on Boxden is Young Money relevant
yo is this dude serious
 8 years ago '09        #109
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,092 | Props total: 158 158
only on Boxen n*ggas think every non commercial rapper album is classic i.e the roots and Q-tip.
 8 years ago '09        #110
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Ex The God said:
Only on Boxden is Joe Budden relevant
The truth.
 8 years ago '06        #111
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,874 | Props total: 971 971
only on boxden will you find n*ggas dat say Nas is second to nicki minaj , weezy , drake, soulja boy and eli porter an their dead serious an you will get clowned an 101 nas lost gifs will appear
 8 years ago '05        #112
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,419 | Props total: 25027 25027
 MissLoveOne said:
It doesn't matter how bad you are. Nobody is perfect, and they def got flaws somewhere. Stop letting them chicks airbrushed and computerized pictures fool y'all. Once that sh*t is off, they are totally different from being a bad chick. None of them chciks are flawless. Been around it long enough to know.
^Only Boxden Where You See This Type Of s**t,Just f**king Up The Thread...Caught Feeling With The Quickness & Want To Explain.

Only Boxden Where A Chick Keep Saying "dont bring up saigon" When She Repeatly Brings Up The "for sum pus*y" n*gga Anyway.

ONLY ON BOXDEN DAMNIT...ONLY ON BOXDEN!!
 8 years ago '06        #113
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
^Only Boxden Where You See This Type Of s**t,Just f**king Up The Thread...Caught Feeling With The Quickness & Want To Explain.

Only Boxden Where A Chick Keep Saying "dont bring up saigon" When She Repeatly Brings Up The "for sum pus*y" n*gga Anyway.

ONLY ON BOXDEN DAMNIT...ONLY ON BOXDEN!!
Here we go. I never brought the n*gga up. You did. Nothing I said had anything to do with him.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 02-23-2010 at 01:16 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #114
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,419 | Props total: 25027 25027
...Only On Boxden Where People Keep Editing There Post To Explain Themselfs

Only On Boxden Where My Inbox Gets Hit With A Whole Page Essay About My Comments

ONLY ON BOXDEN....WHERE ENTERTAINMENT LIVES
 8 years ago '09        #115
DirtyFGeezus 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$996 | Props total: 0 0
The s**t you see only on Boxden you'll only see on Boxden.
 8 years ago '06        #116
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 ImageOfTruth said:
i aint use the word stan you f**got d*ck tasting b**ch.
Yeah, yeah, yeah I don't do e-beefs so put a tampon in ya pu55y & phuck yaself.
 02-23-2010, 02:10 PM         #117
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Only on Boxden (well the intenet period) do people think I take what you say seriously. This is pure entertainment for me (after a long day or night). Once my laptop and cell phone turn off, y'all turn off. And I go back to my charmed life. Only an idiot would think that an established grown adult, will f!ght with fans on the net.

Only on Boxden, when you know a rapper or rappers personally, people always try to use that against you. You're defending them, you're stan. Not realizing we are far from any of those things. We are not your average fan just talking. We don't need to be a fan or prasie these dudes as rappers. When they are regular people to us. And we treat them as such.

Only on Boxden, if you don't like or listen to the same rappers these posters do, then you're a hater. You don't know Hip Hip. Basically, we are not obligated to like these overrated, overhyped so-called new leaders of Hip Hop. Stop getting mad at us, because we ain't d*ckryding them like you. We don't think they the dopest thing since sliced bread. Get over it and stop whining and b**ching cause we ain't feeling them.
Only on boxden do b**ches get to post without 1000s of "t*ts OR GTFO" pictures being posted.

So enjoy it and stop complaining
 8 years ago '06        #118
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5498 5498
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Only On Boxden Where People Keep Editing There Post To Explain Themselfs

Only On Boxden Where My Inbox Gets Hit With A Whole Page Essay About My Comments

ONLY ON BOXDEN....WHERE ENTERTAINMENT LIVES
 8 years ago '07        #119
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Da Gooneyz said:
Only on Boxden would a n*gga say some s**t like this and still have the nerve to call the next man gay.

[pic - click to view]

f**k that had me dyin
 8 years ago '04        #120
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 *c.o.a.* said:
only on boxden some body would ask " who the f**k is sade"
 Sub Crazy said:
Only on boxden would a picture (gif) truly be a viable substitute for 1,000 words.
 Fly or Die said:
Only on Boxden will n*ggas say a rapper (Lupe) that released 2 CLASSIC albums in back to back years, then takes a 2 year brake from releasing albums has no work ethic.
i co-sign all of the above

but this....

1ironboy1 said:
only on boxden people consider pac the goat
dead wrong lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy