most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
azzhole 
space
space
$154 | Props total: 30 30
Does my phone have to be rooted to install a open home theme downloaded from the internet??
 8 years ago '04        #22
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 azzhole said:
Does my phone have to be rooted to install a open home theme downloaded from the internet??
I think open home was designed to give you customization without rooting, so no I don't think so
 8 years ago '07        #23
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 azzhole said:
no, but you have to download a apps installer off the market. then go to settings>applications>unknown sources and check it so you can do it.
 8 years ago '04        #24
azzhole 
space
space
$154 | Props total: 30 30
Good lookin...
 8 years ago '09        #25
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
What the hell is this Open Home?

Oh, and co-sign this question:
 Peter Griffin said:
i downloaded the emulator from the site, where do i get the games?
 8 years ago '04        #26
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
That site is f**king amazing........never paying for an app again
 8 years ago '04        #27
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
Why ppl keep sayin to download a app installer from the market to install apks. U DONT NEED IT! just use the regular package installer that came on there already
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Venom; 03-20-2010 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: meant to say app installer
 8 years ago '04        #28
okiWHITE 
space
space
space
$495 | Props total: 0 0
 Venom said:
Why ppl keep sayin to download a app manager from the market to install apks. U DONT NEED IT! just use the regular package installer that came on there already
Posted via Mobile Device
sometimes u will need a app manager
 8 years ago '07        #29
SmokinPiff 
space
space
 Venom said:
Why ppl keep sayin to download a app manager from the market to install apks. U DONT NEED IT! just use the regular package installer that came on there already
Posted via Mobile Device

cuz your regular package installer doesn't recognize the apps on your sd card genius lol
 8 years ago '07        #30
SmokinPiff 
space
space
 Gonzilla said:
What the hell is this Open Home?

Oh, and co-sign this question:

Peter Griffin said:
i downloaded the emulator from the site, where do i get the games?
Open Home is a home replacement app that allows you to add more pages and themes to your home screen. there is also GDE/Home++ and a bunch of other one that pretty much all do the same crap. a little word or caution... some home replacements slow your phone down and cause operating problems.

You and Peter Griffin can get your games from this site:

give props b**ches!!!! lol
 8 years ago '05        #31
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
thanks yo
 8 years ago '04        #32
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 SmokinPiff said:
cuz your regular package installer doesn't recognize the apps on your sd card genius lol
mine does genius

only thing you need is linda file manager, select the apk from there and use the package installer on the list that may pop up

Last edited by Venom; 03-20-2010 at 10:01 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #33
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
noob question here but i have no clue..lol..anyway

i have the Snesiod, the website is for nes games..but will it work? also, after i DL the file and unzip..what do i do lol..place on my sd card?
 8 years ago '09        #34
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 738 738
I don't think it'll work, but you do have to put it on your card then start the emulator. I think you only have to go to the file that first time. Super punch out is pretty cool, and super tecmo bowl.
 8 years ago '05        #35
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
any websites for snesoid, i didnt see any links for it in the link above.
 8 years ago '07        #36
SmokinPiff 
space
space
 Venom said:
mine does genius

only thing you need is linda file manager, select the apk from there and use the package installer on the list that may pop up
You funny. I was f**king with you in my response... but then you go and prove yourself wrong by trying to prove me wrong you're hilarious.... seriously though. The regular package installer does not recognize apk's on your sd card. you proved I was right by saying you need the linda file manager. I understand that when you use the file manager it'll give you the option to install with the regular package installer, but thats because your downloaded file manager recognizes it... not the regular system... get it? if you had no file manager or app installer downloaded, your phone wouldn't even show those files as being there

ps. to make myself clear, i'm not clowning you. theres a lot of sensitive a.ss n*ggas on this site. sometimes they just need hugs lol

Peter Griffin said:
noob question here but i have no clue..lol..anyway

i have the Snesiod, the website is for nes games..but will it work? also, after i DL the file and unzip..what do i do lol..place on my sd card?
Not a noob question at all... you need SNES games to use snesoid, other wise it wont work. On that same site there are games for other systems. I just posted the Nintendo page cuz that's the one that I use.

After you download them. You put them on your sd card in a folder called "whatever you want" it really doesn't matter as long as you know where it is. You start up snesoid and pick the game you want to play.

ps. just in case you need to know. on the top of the page in the link I posted hit site map... ahh f**k it... here...

this is a page list of all the different system gaming roms they have on the site.

Last edited by SmokinPiff; 03-22-2010 at 09:33 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #37
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
your a savior^^^ lol...i'll peep this and see if i can get it to work. thanks bro
 8 years ago '09        #38
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,050 | Props total: 237 237
 Scallinno said:
Soo can u get all these apps for free? With a stock droid?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #39
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 SmokinPiff said:
You funny. I was f**king with you in my response... but then you go and prove yourself wrong by trying to prove me wrong you're hilarious.... seriously though. The regular package installer does not recognize apk's on your sd card. you proved I was right by saying you need the linda file manager. I understand that when you use the file manager it'll give you the option to install with the regular package installer, but thats because your downloaded file manager recognizes it... not the regular system... get it? if you had no file manager or app installer downloaded, your phone wouldn't even show those files as being there

ps. to make myself clear, i'm not clowning you. theres a lot of sensitive a.ss n*ggas on this site. sometimes they just need hugs lol
how am i proving myself wrong? linda file manager is not a app installer. it just lets you browse any file on the sd card or phone/system. there are apps in the market such "app installer" which i thought you was referrin to and i thought you was sayin that the package installer cant install apps from a sd card.
 8 years ago '04        #40
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
YES! Needed that yahoo fantasy tracker for my G1! wasn't trying to pay that .99 it was getting horrendous reviews .. time to see what the deal is!
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago