Olympic Hockey U.S.A. Vs. Canada - 730PM. 2/21.

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 75
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #321
YERCELL 
space
avatar space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 philly337 said:
bwahaha the population excuse.How many medals china got again?

and don't live in philly...soooo yea

and yea nobody plays hockey in the us like that.It's about as popular as soccer and lacross.Most people who play those sports suck at basketball,football,boxing,baseball,and pretty much every other sport we play.I don't think i've ever met anyone who has ever even played hockey (and i'm not joking)
You're an idiot.
 8 years ago '06        #322
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Ricky Towel said:
youve got like 8x the population of norway though, and norway got more medals than you.


oh well i dont care i dont know why im gettin involved.
lol who cares bout norway tho? is anyone on here from norway? ok so they're owning the games..i'm fine with that.

but to rub it in our faces taht we have 9 medals and u guys have 23...when u guys have TEN times our population...is not only sad, but incredibly ignorant and dumb. i won't even get into the obscene amount of funding and money you pour into your athletes over us....it's really a miracle we have that much medals in comparison to the US.
 8 years ago '06        #323
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,978 | Props total: 10637 10637
 BrownBag said:
just talking about the n*ggaz that said i never watched hockey b4 and then begin to talk s**t about another country like they know the sport.
well i guess ur referring to me since he responded my post and i never claimed to "know the sport" the dude started cryin about people comin in raggin canada like mother f**kers can't root for their country.if that's the case we might aswell not even have the olympics...who watches the majority of these sports when it's not olympic time?The s**t is about country vs country and rooting for ur own

f**k outta here with that s**t
 8 years ago '06        #324
YERCELL 
space
avatar space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMagicMan said:
And who cares whose watched/played hockey the longest, the more fans hockey gains, the more we get to see games that aren't on f**king Verses. I've seen and played more hockey then most on here, I'm just happy to see people even wathcing the games, even if they have no clue what they are watching
Exactly, people don't know what they're missing with hockey. It might not be for everyone, but at least give it a chance, you might be pleasantly surprised.
 8 years ago '07        #325
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 philly337 said:
bwahaha the population excuse.How many medals china got again?

and don't live in philly...soooo yea

and yea nobody plays hockey in the us like that.It's about as popular as soccer and lacross.Most people who play those sports suck at basketball,football,boxing,baseball,and pretty much every other sport we play.I don't think i've ever met anyone who has ever even played hockey (and i'm not joking)
I wasn't using it as an excuse at all....but come on. It's common sense lol, it wasn't for losing the game tonight, it was for the Medal Standings.

We had no reason to lose tonight, Brodeur only.
 02-21-2010, 09:18 PM         #326
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uh oh....i gonna watch if they make it to the gold medal game....yes im a bandwagon fan
 8 years ago '04        #327
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 philly337 said:
bwahaha the population excuse.How many medals china got again?

and don't live in philly...soooo yea

and yea nobody plays hockey in the us like that.It's about as popular as soccer and lacross.Most people who play those sports suck at basketball,football,boxing,baseball,and pretty much every other sport we play.I don't think i've ever met anyone who has ever even played hockey (and i'm not joking)
People don't play hockey here because of 1 reason and 1 reason alone....Money


And most of the people I played hockey with were All-State and All-Americans in Football and Baseball...People don't play hockey in the states because its so f**king expensive.
 8 years ago '09        #328
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 JeeQ said:
google "rafalaski" and look at this nickname
hahhahahh nice
 8 years ago '04        #329
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
 philly337 said:
like mother f**kers can't root for their country.if that's the case we might aswell not even have the olympics...The s**t is about country vs country and rooting for ur own
:applause:

highs with the lows.
 8 years ago '06        #330
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 ballergenetics said:
co sign magic man.....who gives a f**k if there are new people watching this game....
some of yall are acting like you dont want hockey to have more fans lol...
grow the f**k up
im not sure who said that...but i think it's great for new fans to come into the game. anyone who saw that game, or even 3rd period has to be converted that was some epic s**t. that one shift at the end, when we dominated for like over a minute was quite possibly the best/most dominant shift i ever seen. crazy a.ss shift. and that span in the 2nd period when it was end to end breakaways for both sides...ridiculous.
 8 years ago '06        #331
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,978 | Props total: 10637 10637
 YERCELL said:
You're an idiot.
well consideri u have a hockey avy i'm guessin u took to heart...truth hurt?Show me where i'm wrong....u from the us?I'll make a thread and take a poll for usa citizens to vote on...bet majority never played hockey on ice
 8 years ago '06        #332
YERCELL 
space
avatar space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 philly337 said:
well i guess ur referring to me since he responded my post and i never claimed to "know the sport" the dude started cryin about people comin in raggin canada like mother f**kers can't root for their country.if that's the case we might aswell not even have the olympics...who watches the majority of these sports when it's not olympic time?The s**t is about country vs country and rooting for ur own

f**k outta here with that s**t
Can't argue with that, but don't act like hockey is some third rate sport in the US.
 8 years ago '04        #333
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
And man, Ice Dancing = Fail


I can't believe NBC put this bulls**t on over the Hockey Game Ol Country a.ss motherf**kers prancing around the ice right now, and more people wanna watch this then Hockey?
 8 years ago '09        #334
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 BrownBag said:
just talking about the n*ggaz that said i never watched hockey b4 and then begin to talk s**t about another country like they know the sport.
i said the whole time i wasnt a hockey fan(though this game may have converted me) but that doesnt mean i cant root for my countries olympic team, and thats what i did. i dont f**kin follow track and field either does that mean i shouldnt root for our sprinters in the summer olympics?



[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #335
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 philly337 said:
well consideri u have a hockey avy i'm guessin u took to heart...truth hurt?Show me where i'm wrong....u from the us?I'll make a thread and take a poll for usa citizens to vote on...bet majority never played hockey on ice
Purely a money issue.

Much cheaper to play Football and Basketball then play hockey year round, especially in warmer cities. In Michigan, New England and Minnesota, hockey is just as big, if not bigger then the other 4 majors...
 8 years ago '06        #336
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,978 | Props total: 10637 10637
 TheMagicMan said:
People don't play hockey here because of 1 reason and 1 reason alone....Money


And most of the people I played hockey with were All-State and All-Americans in Football and Baseball...People don't play hockey in the states because its so f**king expensive.
honestly don't believe that...i know plenty of people with money who don't play.It's just not popular and doesn't interest the majority.Prolly 50% of people never even been ice skating let alone take up hockey as a true passion/career
 8 years ago '09        #337
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 SHootar said:
lol who cares bout norway tho? is anyone on here from norway? ok so they're owning the games..i'm fine with that.

but to rub it in our faces taht we have 9 medals and u guys have 23...when u guys have TEN times our population...is not only sad, but incredibly ignorant and dumb. i won't even get into the obscene amount of funding and money you pour into your athletes over us....it's really a miracle we have that much medals in comparison to the US.
i dont care about norway, but what i said was relevant to the argument.

actually alot of our winter olympic teams dont get much funding at all, i was reading(dont remember where) that alot of our winter athletes had to pay for their own training and some pay for their own way to the games. s**t thats why stephen colbert had to step up and sponsor the speed skating team.


Last edited by Ricky Towel; 02-21-2010 at 09:33 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #338
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 JeeQ said:
Yeah its more like 4th or 5th

Not hating on hockey at all either, played for many years, but even I know hockey gets no love in the US. They don't even show it on regular TV anymore, have to watch all the games on the damn Versus channel
You can blame the NHL for that bulls**t...Over expansion and taking teams out of Canada is what k!lled hockey...


But this was NBC's chance to get some fans back and they f**king blew it. Bettman doesn't even want NHL players to play in the olympics
 8 years ago '06        #339
YERCELL 
space
avatar space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 JeeQ said:
Yeah its more like 4th or 5th

Not hating on hockey at all either, played for many years, but even I know hockey gets no love in the US. They don't even show it on regular TV anymore, have to watch all the games on the damn Versus channel
Oh yeah I know that, but it's not like we scrapped together a team and said "Hey, let's go to the Olympics!"
 8 years ago '09        #340
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 TheMagicMan said:
You can blame the NHL for that bulls**t...Over expansion and taking teams out of Canada is what k!lled hockey...


But this was NBC's chance to get some fans back and they f**king blew it. Bettman doesn't even want NHL players to play in the olympics
alot of people i hear from stopped following hockey for many years after the strike.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy