Olympic Hockey U.S.A. Vs. Canada - 730PM. 2/21.

most viewed right now
 158
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
19 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 89
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
186 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #301
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,499 | Props total: 2119 2119
 #21 said:
and own their own soil

canada aint s**t.

they only got 8 medals total so far

USA OWNS CANADA
population check on 3!.....1....2.....



....fail
 8 years ago '04        #302
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Rafalski came through tonight as well, if he keeps getitng looks, pucks are gonna find their way to the net
 8 years ago '07        #303
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Go back to New Jersey you f**king bum Brodeur.
 8 years ago '07        #304
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,674 | Props total: 16223 16223
 Ricky Towel said:
whats that avy pic from?

is that some nicola tesla s**t?
Yea it is but I got it from the Jay Electronica Exhibit C cover.
 8 years ago '06        #305
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,111 | Props total: 13886 13886
 m-f said:
Average intellect level on BX shown once again.
yea ok...

answer the question.Do u watch any of these olympic events when it's not the olympics?And do u see urself watching these events and rooting for ur country

if u do shut the f**k up

we take pride in being the best all around.People in this country don't even play hockey and we beat yall.Go cry somewhere else...
 8 years ago '98        #306
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,453 | Props total: 4287 4287
Thank god I dont care about hockey, or I'd probably be pissed right now

That Miller dude was beastin in the net.
 8 years ago '07        #307
st21 1375 heat pts1375
space
avatar space
space
$58,781 | Props total: 53302 53302
 TheMagicMan said:
Rafalski came through tonight as well, if he keeps getitng looks, pucks are gonna find their way to the net
rafalaski is the man :agreement6:

his leadership and knowledge of the game are crucial to the team. dude doesn;t make mistakes at all.
 8 years ago '05        #308
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 ronnie said:
Thank god I dont care about hockey, or I'd probably be pissed right now

That Miller dude was beastin in the net.
Same as me, Ill watch a game here and there in playoffs or olympics but thats it. Alwaysh been more into NBA nad NFL.

Miller was f**kign amazing, some of hte best goaltending ive ever seen
 8 years ago '07        #309
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
 m-f said:
Only on BX would you see people that haven't even heard of Hockey come in a thread just to talk s**t.

Good game...though.

Props.

if Brodeur gets another start....I'm going to be speechless.


Don't be such a snob, a**hole.
 8 years ago '07        #310
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 philly337 said:
yea ok...

answer the question.Do u watch any of these olympic events when it's not the olympics?And do u see urself watching these events and rooting for ur country

if u do shut the f**k up

we take pride in being the best all around.People in this country don't even play hockey and we beat yall.Go cry somewhere else...
Lol @ no one in the USA doesn't play hockey. Y

Oh wait your name is Philly, that says it all ... go walk out side and get shot please.

USA Population - 304,059,724 - Jul 2008

Canada Population - 33,311,389 - 2008

Thankkk yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...


Listen to you guys . . . Have you guys even heard of Ryan Miller before? Everyone knew he was going to be the reason the US won if they did, and look - it happened.

I'm not even worried about Canada, you guys are acting like we lost a Gold Medal game.



Sit down - talk s**t in a week when you's are sitting at home and we playing for a Medal.
 8 years ago '09        #311
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 SHootar said:
population check on 3!.....1....2.....



....fail
youve got like 8x the population of norway though, and norway got more medals than you.


oh well i dont care i dont know why im gettin involved.
 8 years ago '05        #312
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 BrownBag said:
everyone thats in this thread needa start watchin hockey. dont talk s**t though cuz u have no clue about the game.
You have no idea what you are talking about, I use to be a big hockey fan back in the 80s and early 90s but im not anymore. Get off ya high horse. Some people just dont like hockey as much as other sports. Its got NOTHING to do with not having a clue about the game.
 8 years ago '04        #313
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
yeah, if your a USA hockey fan, you don't want to see that performance again though, cause Miller can't be expected to play like that every night.

USA made the best of their chances, but we gotta give Miller some breathing room.


That and Brodeur was out there playing cricket . If anything, this loss prolly did more good for Canada in the long run. Canada will be hungrier then ever, they won't take another loss, not like that.

And who cares whose watched/played hockey the longest, the more fans hockey gains, the more we get to see games that aren't on f**king Verses. I've seen and played more hockey then most on here, I'm just happy to see people even wathcing the games, even if they have no clue what they are watching


Last edited by TheMagicMan; 02-21-2010 at 08:12 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #314
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
dont hate on us because we never really followed hockey.


i can still talk s**t all i want.
 8 years ago '04        #315
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,950 | Props total: 11938 11938
we so wavy!!!


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #316
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 TheMagicMan said:
yeah, if your a USA hockey fan, you don't want to see that performance again though, cause Miller can't be expected to play like that every night.

USA made the best of their chances, but we gotta give Miller some breathing room.


That and Brodeur was out there playing cricket . If anything, this loss prolly did more good for Canada in the long run. Canada will be hungrier then ever, they won't take another loss, not like that.
Was surprised that Brodeur played like he did, expected more from him with all his experience over the years, but it happens to everyone.
 8 years ago '06        #317
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,111 | Props total: 13886 13886
 m-f said:
Lol @ no one in the USA doesn't play hockey. Y

Oh wait your name is Philly, that says it all ... go walk out side and get shot please.

USA Population - 304,059,724 - Jul 2008

Canada Population - 33,311,389 - 2008

Thankkk yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...


Listen to you guys . . . Have you guys even heard of Ryan Miller before? Everyone knew he was going to be the reason the US won if they did, and look - it happened.

I'm not even worried about Canada, you guys are acting like we lost a Gold Medal game.



Sit down - talk s**t in a week when you's are sitting at home and we playing for a Medal.
bwahaha the population excuse.How many medals china got again?

and don't live in philly...soooo yea

and yea nobody plays hockey in the us like that.It's about as popular as soccer and lacross.Most people who play those sports suck at basketball,football,boxing,baseball,and pretty much every other sport we play.I don't think i've ever met anyone who has ever even played hockey (and i'm not joking)
 8 years ago '09        #318
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
but for real, thanks to both canada and us for possibly converting me into a hockey fan.
 8 years ago '04        #319
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 katalist said:
Was surprised that Brodeur played like he did, expected more from him with all his experience over the years, but it happens to everyone.
Yup, goalies can't be on every night. A couple of those deflections are just luck, bouncing off of bodies, no way you can expect him to be on every night...

But he needs to keep his a.ss in net more
 8 years ago '04        #320
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,950 | Props total: 11938 11938
 ballergenetics said:
I pray that we get to play you bastards again
canada tonight =


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
I will marry this woman for real.
125 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
12 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy