Joe Budden Dating Esther Baxter Now

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MissLoveOne said:

Side Bar: To Coolio and all the gang Do not bring up Sai, because what I just said has absolutely nothing to do with him. Trying to use him against me will not work. I have my own independent thoughts and opinions on these people.
wasnt gonna say anything about Saigon, but since u said that, here goes..just for u :)

Joey f**king bad b**ches while Saigon stays begging for numbers, getting rejected and thrown out of his house by his baby mama :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #82
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
esther baxter > than life itself.....W for joseph
 8 years ago '04        #83
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
why would Tahiry be mad?

dont really care who Joe messes with, but Esther is a nice look, along with Tahiry. i wish them all the best.
 8 years ago '06        #84
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 coolio said:
wasnt gonna say anything about Saigon, but since u said that, here goes..just for u :)

Joey f**king bad b**ches while Saigon stays begging for numbers, getting rejected and thrown out of his house by his baby mama :applause:
Awwww, trying to be funny. I would so go in right now, but I don't feel like writing an essay (I got interviews to do and music to record). But you know damn well you were going to bring that n*gga up. You always do, thinking you're getting to me. I know the routine by now.

Oh well, back to working with Ski.
 8 years ago '04        #85
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
n*gga stay winnin.
 8 years ago '08        #86
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Joey is that dude...........
 8 years ago '04        #87
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Bleezy said:
Everybody is f**kin with somebody else's sloppy seconds...
Ding ding ding!

These lames on here pretending like they just f**k virgins
 8 years ago '07        #88
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
 pocketchange said:
I told y'all girls don't like that "I'm a dope boy, look at my rims spin" type of guy.
you're right, they like the "Ima video log my entire life on some EdTV movie type s**t" right?
 8 years ago '06        #89
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
This n*gga need to stop with the emo videos dating all these fine as women. He ain't got nothing to complain about.
 8 years ago '06        #90
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MissLoveOne said:
Awwww, trying to be funny. I would so go in right now, but I don't feel like writing an essay (I got interviews to do and music to record). But you know damn well you were going to bring that n*gga up. You always do, thinking you're getting to me. I know the routine by now.

Oh well, back to working with Ski.
i actually wasnt, but since u mentioned it and it obviously does get to u no matter how much u try to play it off, it's funny :applause:

also can i see an interview of urs? not trying to mock u but im genuinely curious to see who u interview...also do u rap?
 8 years ago '06        #91
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 Classik said:
LOOL... Now all of a sudden Esther aint s**t?? Is it because Joey bagged her that now all of a sudden she "washed up"... Look, I'll say this. Joey's personality and his tendancies can be douche-baggy and he's on some simp s**t most of the time. Nonetheless he knows how to bag badd b**ches, give the man props for bagging another one... And that's that.

Its weird how the haters work. When ppl praise Joey's music, they bring up his L's, which everybody is aware of... When we givin him props for his W's in life, all of a sudden the haters wanna act like nobody talks about his music?? Cmon, its like the n*gga can't catch a break w/ y'all...
he...speaks the truth
 02-22-2010, 10:13 AM         #92
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas dissecting & critiquing another n*ggas latest b**ch (read:hatin) makes YOU soft. f**kin weirdos actin just like females ... when the f**k did this s**t become so normal to y'all? If YOU was gettin pus*y, there's NO way you got the energy to waste worrying about who else gettin some. Your life sucks ...
 8 years ago '08        #93
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Classik said:
And u guys know this as fact because....???
Wow u guys have insider info or something? Spill plz :dancingcool:...

LOL. all of a sudden some chic that all of u probably wished u had or could have is "just some video hoe who prolly f**ked half the industry." Y'all sound like some hatin a.ss jealous birds. lol. Aint nobody said she didn't... But the fact that she's bad and he got her as his girl and you and several other mothaf**kas didn't, yet ya drool over her, says a lot.
The difference is, the other rappers who f**ked Esther probably didnt date her. Buddens is the only artists who actually has relations with these chicks. Which to me, is odd. And lol at you being quick to call people haters, yet you dont want to admit that Soulja Boy f**ked Rosa Acosta. Bow Wow f**ked her too, as well as Soulja Boy. Its a known fact that fame will get you pus*y that you otherwise wouldnt get. Do you see these b**ches that Lil Wayne got?
 8 years ago '09        #94
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 198 198
 Chief Dee said:
The difference is, the other rappers who f**ked Esther probably didnt date her. Buddens is the only artists who actually has relations with these chicks. Which to me, is odd. And lol at you being quick to call people haters, yet you dont want to admit that Soulja Boy f**ked Rosa Acosta. Bow Wow f**ked her too, as well as Soulja Boy. Its a known fact that fame will get you pus*y that you otherwise wouldnt get. Do you see these b**ches that Lil Wayne got?
According to his haters Budden ain't s**t n is just an Internet rapper who won't amount to nothin soo if ur comparing him to n*ggas who sold millions of records then thats an automatic W
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-22-2010, 11:29 AM         #95
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsmooth-117 said:
since when did you become a measuring stick to be getting compared too

Ho sit down
i never said i was the measuring stick.....i just said joes pus*y getting skills>>>mine

now since you want to talk.....lets see what your working with......go and post in my battle of the real life a.sses gangsta!
 02-22-2010, 11:34 AM         #96
d0pe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe does his thing, and esther baxter is :cool-smiley-009: he gets the W for baggin, and L for wifing though IMO
 8 years ago '06        #97
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
these video b**ches usin the hell out of budden
 8 years ago '05        #98
ThaDonofDC 
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 350 350
this thread fails without more esther baxter pics
 8 years ago '04        #99
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
 DoMieD said:
dating a HOE = L

Since when does it NOT matter if you dating, spending money, f**king some broad who's been around the block more times than the mailman?

Yeah she's fine as hell, but when you wasting your time and money on as.lut that's probably f**king with 10 other dudes at the same time, THAT is not a W

No one expects to date a virgin, but there's a difference between a normal chick and a video hoe
Yea one's being piped by dudes with money and the other is piping dudes at mcdonalds, which of those two sloppy seconds are you getting?
 02-22-2010, 05:31 PM         #100
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I don't want to admit..? I said its possible and probable, but u sayin that s**t like u KNOW it for a fact or u was there yaself... Ya got personal footage or something, cos i've always thought Rosa need a s3xtape... :dancingcool:

Equal opportunist s**t nikka!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy