Joe Budden Dating Esther Baxter Now

most viewed right now
 139
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
119 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '12        #61
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,051 | Props total: 1323 1323
dating a HOE = L

Since when does it NOT matter if you dating, spending money, f**king some broad who's been around the block more times than the mailman?

Yeah she's fine as hell, but when you wasting your time and money on as.lut that's probably f**king with 10 other dudes at the same time, THAT is not a W

No one expects to date a virgin, but there's a difference between a normal chick and a video hoe


Last edited by DoMieD; 02-21-2010 at 03:35 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #62
TheProtege9020 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$5,528 | Props total: 985 985
Who gives a f**k who he is dating.
 8 years ago '06        #63
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,369 | Props total: 509 509
buddens keep winning
 8 years ago '06        #64
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 2992 2992
he has dated some of the finest women
 8 years ago '08        #65
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
Its pathetic when dudes give props to rappers for pipping video chicks. Esther Baxter is a video chick, meaning that anyone in the industry can and has f**ked her. Joe Budden is also in the industry. What is the big deal? You can be the corniest nygga on earth, but if you rap, you got a shot. Even Soulja Boy pipped Rosa Acosta. I'd give more props to a regular dude who can pipe Esther over some rapper.
 02-21-2010, 04:06 PM         #66
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
esther video career is over and i bet that b**ch need some fool to pay her rent
 8 years ago '06        #67
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,544 | Props total: 1988 1988
 hiphop4ever said:
lol at this n*ggas dating life always gettin more buzz then his actual music itself
Kind of like another rapper/singer who uses being as.lut to build her buzz.
 02-21-2010, 04:23 PM         #68
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
Before Joe budden fans start getting happy and throwing a party where's the proof, not no damn its sounds like her..I need proof....Esther is kind of washed up though, gone all skinny and i aint seen her in a music video in a minute.
LOOL... Now all of a sudden Esther aint s**t?? Is it because Joey bagged her that now all of a sudden she "washed up"... Look, I'll say this. Joey's personality and his tendancies can be douche-baggy and he's on some simp s**t most of the time. Nonetheless he knows how to bag badd b**ches, give the man props for bagging another one... And that's that.

Its weird how the haters work. When ppl praise Joey's music, they bring up his L's, which everybody is aware of... When we givin him props for his W's in life, all of a sudden the haters wanna act like nobody talks about his music?? Cmon, its like the n*gga can't catch a break w/ y'all...
 02-21-2010, 04:29 PM         #69
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
dating a HOE = L

Since when does it NOT matter if you dating, spending money, f**king some broad who's been around the block more times than the mailman?

Yeah she's fine as hell, but when you wasting your time and money on a slut that's probably f**king with 10 other dudes at the same time, THAT is not a W

No one expects to date a virgin, but there's a difference between a normal chick and a video hoe
 Chief Dee said:
Its pathetic when dudes give props to rappers for pipping video chicks. Esther Baxter is a video chick, meaning that anyone in the industry can and has f**ked her. Joe Budden is also in the industry. What is the big deal? You can be the corniest nygga on earth, but if you rap, you got a shot. Even Soulja Boy pipped Rosa Acosta. I'd give more props to a regular dude who can pipe Esther over some rapper.
And u guys know this as fact because....???
Wow u guys have insider info or something? Spill plz :dancingcool:...

LOL. all of a sudden some chic that all of u probably wished u had or could have is "just some video hoe who prolly f**ked half the industry." Y'all sound like some hatin a.ss jealous birds. lol. Aint nobody said she didn't... But the fact that she's bad and he got her as his girl and you and several other mothaf**kas didn't, yet ya drool over her, says a lot.
 8 years ago '05        #70
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,215 | Props total: 1673 1673
this dude is such a lame
 8 years ago '04        #71
The Majestic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 39 39
this n*gga stay f**king with Fab's sloppy seconds
 8 years ago '06        #72
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,131 | Props total: 43 43
 Classik said:
And u guys know this as fact because....???
Wow u guys have insider info or something? Spill plz :dancingcool:...

LOL. all of a sudden some chic that all of u probably wished u had or could have is "just some video hoe who prolly f**ked half the industry." Y'all sound like some hatin a.ss jealous birds. lol. Aint nobody said she didn't... But the fact that she's bad and he got her as his girl and you and several other mothaf**kas didn't, yet ya drool over her, says a lot.
Apparently, you don't know how the music industry works. It's very true, that more than half these video chicks, have gotten down in some way to stay in the game. It's no secret. She ain't no different, nothing against her It just is what it is.. Been around them long enough to know how they operate. Been around the business long enough to know.

Basically it's a small world and the industry is small (although it looks big). Everybody knows where you been and how you get down. And besides, it's not even an accomplishment or bragging rights to say you got a bad chick anymore. Because everybody and their daddy done had that. I see y'all let anything slide, all in the name of some good looking P (that's how these chicks get you in trouble). The irony of it all is, Joe said the same thing I just said. Hope he follows his advice.

Basically, these video models/video vixens are there to have fun with. Not have a relationship with. I don't care how bad of a chick you are. If you're dirty and grimey, you dirty and grimey. Looks don't superciede that. Besides, alot of these regular women are beautiful and can beat out some of these video chicks by a long shot. I got a couple girls that's not in the business that can put these so-called bad chicks in the game to shame.

Now, I really don't care if Joe is with this chick or not. Being that I never say anything about his personal life anyway. However, if he was smart, he'd check her resume. Always check a ckeck. That would be my advice to him.

Side Bar: To Coolio and all the gang Do not bring up Sai, because what I just said has absolutely nothing to do with him. Trying to use him against me will not work. I have my own independent thoughts and opinions on these people.
 8 years ago '08        #73
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
haters cant get outta budden threads lol. this is all speculation
 02-21-2010, 05:15 PM         #74
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Apparently, you don't know how the music industry works. It's very true, that more than half these video chicks, have gotten down in some way to stay in the game. It's no secret. She ain't no different, nothing against her It just is what it is.. Been around them long enough to know how they operate. Been around the business long enough to know.

Basically it's a small world and the industry is small (although it looks big). Everybody knows where you been and how you get down. And besides, it's not even an accomplishment or bragging rights to say you got a bad chick anymore. Because everybody and their daddy done had that. I see y'all let anything slide, all in the name of some good looking P (that's how these chicks get you in trouble). The irony of it all is, Joe said the same thing I just said. Hope he follows his advice.

Basically, these video models/video vixens are there to have fun with. Not have a relationship with. I don't care how bad of a chick you are. If you're dirty and grimey, you dirty and grimey. Looks don't superciede that. Besides, alot of these regular women are beautiful and can beat out some of these video chicks by a long shot. I got a couple girls that's not in the business that can put these so-called bad chicks in the game to shame.

Now, I really don't care if Joe is with this chick or not. Being that I never say anything about his personal life anyway. However, if he was smart, he'd check her resume. Always check a ckeck. That would be my advice to him.

Side Bar: To Coolio and all the gang Do not bring up Sai, because what I just said has absolutely nothing to do with him. Trying to use him against me will not work. I have my own independent thoughts and opinions on these people.
It could all very well be a fact and am not disputing that, infact I said it could be true. But some of the ppl in here are stating their speculations as though they were facts and as if they had insider information. So far, its all just speculation. Am i wrong? No...

My issue is why are people so quick to point out the negative when ppl are just giving dap because the girl is bad? Isn't that hate? Look, ppl claim Keri is a skeezer, Lauren London had a baby for Wayne and Xtina Milian has hopped from guy to guy trying to further her career. Irrespective of that fact; if some dude bagged Xtina (like Dream has), Keri Hilson or Lauren London today, i wouldn't go and point to all the bs of their past or all the rumors... I will congratulate whichever man got that. And thats the end of it.

Am just sayin...


Last edited by Classik; 02-21-2010 at 05:16 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #75
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 670 670
He also f**ked Gloria Velez. Geez. A walking std.
 8 years ago '07        #76
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
 The Majestic said:
this n*gga stay f**king with Fab's sloppy seconds
Everybody is f**kin with somebody else's sloppy seconds...
 02-21-2010, 05:23 PM         #77
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Punonni Donni said:
He also f**ked Gloria Velez. Geez. A walking std.
^ @ this man
 8 years ago '06        #78
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,131 | Props total: 43 43
 Classik said:
It could all very well be a fact and am not disputing that, infact I said it could be true. But some of the ppl in here are stating their speculations as though they were facts and as if they had insider information. So far, its all just speculation. Am i wrong? No...

My issue is why are people so quick to point out the negative when ppl are just giving dap because the girl is bad? Isn't that hate? Look, ppl claim Keri is a skeezer, Lauren London had a baby for Wayne and Xtina Milian has hopped from guy to guy trying to further her career. Irrespective of that fact; if some dude bagged Xtina (like Dream has), Keri Hilson or Lauren London today, i wouldn't go and point to all the bs of their past or all the rumors... I will congratulate whichever man got that. And thats the end of it.

Am just sayin...
I hear you. But that's how it is when you are in front of the camera. People are going to talk. Basically judge your life, and base their perception of you off of that. Anyway, I wouldn't pay too much attention to these people around here. They say the things they say to get a reaction of y'all.
 8 years ago '09        #79
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,919 | Props total: 105 105

[pic - click to view]


Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #80
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Joey lost for trying to wife up thiss.lut.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
42 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
130 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
77 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 30
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
13 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy