Cavaliers @ Magic pt3 [1pm est on ABC]

most viewed right now
 111
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 beast mode said:
it's almost halftime,wtf is mo Williams doing other than not playing any type of defense???? smh,it's not even playoff time yet and dude is already trynna be mia
he's hurt give him time..
 8 years ago '04        #82
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
 beast mode said:
it's hard to pass it when nobody can stop you and the guy you wanna pass it to isn't hitting shots.
preach brotha
Mo Williams couldn't hit pus*y if it was right in front of him
 8 years ago '08        #83
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 beast mode said:
it's hard to pass it when nobody can stop you and the guy you wanna pass it to isn't hitting shots.
its called runnin plays and lettin someone else penetrate.
 02-21-2010, 01:09 PM         #84
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shaq was out there beasting...than again so was d. howard....and bron is just destroying whatever kind of interior defense that is the magic are playing...n*ggas look shook as f**k when bron comes through the lane...



with that said besides shaq,and bron nobody else has come to play.....they gotta step it up in the 2nd half,or the magic will pull away pretty easily..
 02-21-2010, 01:11 PM         #85
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
When he doesnt pass they say he's a ballhog...when he does pass they say he should stop passing and go score

Posted via Mobile Device
Kind of the same situation Kobe was in/is in at times. Being an elite player it doesn't matter what your doing, if your losing then your doing something wrong.
 8 years ago '05        #86
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 -BigC- said:
Kind of the same situation Kobe was in/is in at times. Being an elite player it doesn't matter what your doing, if your losing then your doing something wrong.
Exactly...but I didn't want to turn this into a Kobe vs Lebron thread so I left it alone. Even though Kobe gets that s**t a lot worse.
 8 years ago '07        #87
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
the science that makes lebron dominant? man what kind of fruity s**t is the nba on?
 8 years ago '10        #88
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
I think they should let Jamison shoot more so he can get warm and get into a rhythm but I like how there keeping him in but you can tell the Cavs still aren't sure about him yet or how to use him because there not passing it to him even when he's wide open. It's obvious it's gonna take time. Come April I'm 100% confident he's gonna be ready.
 8 years ago '10        #89
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 GrownmanJ said:
its called runnin plays and lettin someone else penetrate.
other players do penetrate, did you not see delonte get his s**t ate up??? n*gga on here hating but can't take his eyes off lebron cause he a closet lebron fan,just come out and admit it n*gga lol this n*gga the type to be like "pfff i mean the Bentley is iiiight but the rims is a lil bit dirty" ol bitter a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '10        #90
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 -BigC- said:
Kind of the same situation Kobe was in/is in at times. Being an elite player it doesn't matter what your doing, if your losing then your doing something wrong.
pre gasol yes i agree,post gasol no excuses,difference is kobe can throw it on the block and get high % baskets from gasol,bynum and or odom. lebron is throwing it to jump shooters. not a knock on kobe at all,it's a great thing to have good post players. im sure lebron would love that as well but til then he can only hope his team is knocking down shots mo williams
 8 years ago '06        #91
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
Shaq and Bron goin hard so far, if the cavs are going to win this game though mo, jamison or possibly someone else is going to have to step up and make some shots
 02-21-2010, 01:26 PM         #92
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
pre gasol yes i agree,post gasol no excuses,difference is kobe can throw it on the block and get high % baskets from gasol,bynum and or odom. lebron is throwing it to jump shooters. not a knock on kobe at all,it's a great thing to have good post players. im sure lebron would love that as well but til then he can only hope his team is knocking down shots mo williams
You overrate the Lakers players I think, they struggle just like you see the Cavs role players struggle. LO being inconsistent and Pau being a soft non aggressive sonofab**ch. Kobe does what he does to try and carry them on those nights, same way Lebron tries to carry some of the weaker players on his. I know the Lakers supporting cast is better, but the same rule applies. Great players try to take it on themselves and sometimes end up hurting the team.
 8 years ago '05        #93
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
Jamison is balling right now
 8 years ago '08        #94
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
see what happen when u play team basketball, they start winnin...
 8 years ago '10        #95
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
great flow by jamison, start on the block and get a rhythm.
 8 years ago '10        #96
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
Jamison coming alive!! YES!!!
 8 years ago '08        #97
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 beast mode said:
other players do penetrate, did you not see delonte get his s**t ate up??? n*gga on here hating but can't take his eyes off lebron cause he a closet lebron fan,just come out and admit it n*gga lol this n*gga the type to be like "pfff i mean the Bentley is iiiight but the rims is a lil bit dirty" ol bitter a.ss n*gga
u sound salty, stanley a.ss n*gga. And delonte know better than tryna bang on anybody on orlando, he 6'2. Thats not what penetration is...
 8 years ago '06        #98
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
hell yeah, right after i posted that jamison or mo needs to step up if the cavs wanna win this game, he comes out with 9 straight points
 8 years ago '07        #99
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Its about fucckin' time the Cavs use him the right way and he is finally making shots. Keep it up Jamison
 02-21-2010, 01:28 PM         #100
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
You overrate the Lakers players I think, they struggle just like you see the Cavs role players struggle. LO being inconsistent and Pau being a soft non aggressive sonofab**ch. Kobe does what he does to try and carry them on those nights, same way Lebron tries to carry some of the weaker players on his. I know the Lakers supporting cast is better, but the same rule applies. Great players try to take it on themselves and sometimes end up hurting the team.



....i felt the passion in that statement radiating off the screen..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy