-the official (nicki minaj) appreciation thread-

most viewed right now
 135
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
26 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 85
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

is nicki minaj the new queen of hip hop??
of course she is.... 5 83.33%
she will be in time.... 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-20-2010, 10:14 PM         #41
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
lol.. how is praising a female gay??
I swear Eminem need to make a Stan Part 2
for u & that galaxy n*gga
 8 years ago '05        #42
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 5405 5405
 hiphop4ever said:
lol.. how is praising a female gay??
Dude, that's not what I'm saying.

Look, I could see if this girl had any discernible skill in rhyming but (spoiler alert) she doesn't. Y'all are plastering this thread with song after song after song of this chick who sucks.... it's reminiscent of how gay dudes would rave about Madonna in the 80's even though she sucked too... Apparently, she appeals to the type of audiences who are just too dumb to know any better...

Plus, it doesn't help your cause at all that the color of all your font and wording is pink, but that's neither here nor there in this case... is it?
 8 years ago '06        #43
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 DaOmega_1 said:
Dude, that's not what I'm saying.

Look, I could see if this girl had any discernible skill in rhyming but (spoiler alert) she doesn't. Y'all are plastering this thread with song after song after song of this chick who sucks.... it's reminiscent of how gay dudes would rave about Madonna in the 80's even though she sucked too... Apparently, she appeals to the type of audiences who are just too dumb to know any better...

Plus, it doesn't help your cause at all that the color of all your font and wording is pink, but that's neither here nor there in this case... is it?
 8 years ago '05        #44
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,031 | Props total: 28495 28495
 McGuire said:
so dude was right on the money with his a.ssumption?


....Plus I Know A Female Didnt Buy That Come UP DVD Why? Because It Was The Come Up DVD: Strip Club Edition


[pic - click to view]



So What Female Like Someone Sister Doing Watching That? Unless She A Lesbian

So After Sucka Free Mixtape Came Out & Wayne Started Co Signing Her More & More Thats When n*ggas Start Listening Cause Of Wayne Co Sign. So If You Didnt Know Of Nicki Back In The Day Then You Knew Of Her From Wayne and That Was It. Thats How I Can Tell n*ggas Is Just Finding Out About Nicki But Lying Saying They Following Her Career.


[video - click to view]



Last edited by Fresh; 02-20-2010 at 10:22 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #45
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 Fresh Whyte said:


....Plus I Know A Female Didnt Buy That Come UP DVD Why? Because It Was The Come Up DVD: Strip Club Edition


[pic - click to view]



So What Female Like Someone Sister Doing Watching That? Unless She A Lesbian

So After Sucka Free Mixtape Came Out & Wayne Started Co Signing Her More & More Thats When n*ggas Start Listening Cause Of Wayne Co Sign. So If You Didnt Know Of Nicki Back In The Day Then You Knew Of Her From Wayne and That Was It. Thats How I Can Tell n*ggas Is Just Finding Out About Nicki But Lying Saying They Following Her Career.

In shorter words, hop off the bandwagon
 8 years ago '09        #46
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
epic downfall
 02-20-2010, 10:42 PM         #47
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
nicki dont even look good.

[pic - click to view]

 02-20-2010, 10:54 PM         #49
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:

[pic - click to view]

well atleast it beats sharing a prison cell with big sally


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




 8 years ago '06        #50
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 hiphop4ever said:
well atleast it beats sharing a prison cell with big sally


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]

 02-20-2010, 11:02 PM         #51
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:

[pic - click to view]

RIGHT BACK AT U......


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #52
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 hiphop4ever said:
RIGHT BACK AT U......


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 02-20-2010, 11:09 PM         #53
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #54
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276
space
avatar space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 5405 5405
 hiphop4ever said:

[pic - click to view]

so... you're arguing with pictures now?... I mean, you ask "how is this thread gay"?.... I rest my case.
 8 years ago '06        #55
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
Grammy nominated
 02-20-2010, 11:19 PM         #56
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:

[pic - click to view]

Did this n*gga really roll his eyes??? :wtf:































:iough::iough::iough:
 8 years ago '05        #57
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 *c.o.a.* said:

[pic - click to view]

 hiphop4ever said:

[pic - click to view]

 nkflier23 said:

this is fkin hilarious


Nicki for president and oh yea free remy ma!


Last edited by Swisher sweet; 02-20-2010 at 11:22 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #59
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 98 98
she'd make a better pr0n star
 02-20-2010, 11:29 PM         #60
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
Remy Ma is ugly as s**t now. I'd HATE to see what she looks like in 10 years :sick:

[pic - click to view]




Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
33 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
116 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
584 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy