-the official (nicki minaj) appreciation thread-

most viewed right now
 174
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 163
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 158
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Here is what Disney now owns.
24 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

is nicki minaj the new queen of hip hop??
of course she is.... 5 83.33%
she will be in time.... 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-20-2010, 09:08 PM         #21
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
''Me and the dread yo. Give him some head blow. Lonq as he kno he keep me fliier then a red bull. Don't qiive a damn when christmas is my b**ches is president mistresses. Now let's qo. I'm with the boss I'm ms.ross. I make them qirls jump like I'm criss.cross. Back to basics biitch I been hot since asix and I'm tiiqhter then face lifts. Flyer the spaceshiips. Now as for dread? I met him on mars. I said I am MiNAj and I'm gooden wiit the bars. He said that he a martain he can be my tarzen and he lookin for a bad b**ch for hiis squadriin. That's how we qot toqetha. See he control the weather. I leave my planet never. Wiithout my umbereller. it's dirty money slash younq money cash money. You can't catch money. Run it niiqqa fast money. Gettiin at weezy u commin thru meezy and I won't hesiitate to do anyone greezy. if he giimmiie the word then iim flippin the bird and then I'm spinninq around and iim qriippin the burned. See I been the biitch siince bubble qum and double dutch. You was playin hopscotch b**ch I been top notch. b**ches is wacc they trash they jus pollution. Write ya own raps make that ya resolution''.


:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '09        #22
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 159 159
This s**t starting to get real scary yall n*ggas are suspect
 8 years ago '09        #23
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 159 159
 hiphop4ever said:
''Me and the dread yo. Give him some head blow. Lonq as he kno he keep me fliier then a red bull. Don't qiive a damn when christmas is my b**ches is president mistresses. Now let's qo. I'm with the boss I'm ms.ross. I make them qirls jump like I'm criss.cross. Back to basics biitch I been hot since asix and I'm tiiqhter then face lifts. Flyer the spaceshiips. Now as for dread? I met him on mars. I said I am MiNAj and I'm gooden wiit the bars. He said that he a martain he can be my tarzen and he lookin for a bad b**ch for hiis squadriin. That's how we qot toqetha. See he control the weather. I leave my planet never. Wiithout my umbereller. it's dirty money slash younq money cash money. You can't catch money. Run it niiqqa fast money. Gettiin at weezy u commin thru meezy and I won't hesiitate to do anyone greezy. if he giimmiie the word then iim flippin the bird and then I'm spinninq around and iim qriippin the burned. See I been the biitch siince bubble qum and double dutch. You was playin hopscotch b**ch I been top notch. b**ches is wacc they trash they jus pollution. Write ya own raps make that ya resolution''.


:cool-smiley-009:
Yo know that s**t doesnt sound rite coming from a dude and you hyping that verse up, so
you like giving dudes head. and u like being called miss ross, im sorry n*gga u gay as hell
 8 years ago '09        #24
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Axl Rose; 02-21-2010 at 11:24 AM..
 02-20-2010, 09:19 PM         #25
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate = the new love

-so let the nicki minaj lovin continue......
:cool-smiley-009:
 02-20-2010, 09:21 PM         #26
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
hate = the new love

-so let the nicki minaj lovin continue......
:cool-smiley-009:
I have a legitimate question.


Has Nicki Minaj filed a restraining order against you yet? or are you on Young Money's Payroll?

and do you listen to more music than just Nicki Minaj?
 8 years ago '05        #27
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
the b**ch is still garbage regardless how much f**got n*ggas d*ck ride her SHES STILL WAAACKK
 8 years ago '06        #28
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
I have a legitimate question.


Has Nicki Minaj filed a restraining order against you yet? or are you on Young Money's Payroll?

and do you listen to more music than just Nicki Minaj?
 8 years ago '05        #29
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11760 11760

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #31
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
I mean Nicki is iight bt there's sumthin weird bout her that i dont like. Like her voice on tracks is crazy annoying bt she can spit, SUMTIMES.

The only thing i really appreciate about her is those big azz t*tties and that thick body of hers......DAMN!!!!:celebrate0:
 8 years ago '06        #32
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I mean Nicki is iight bt there's sumthin weird bout her that i dont like. Like her voice on tracks is crazy annoying bt she can spit, SUMTIMES.

The only thing i really appreciate about her is those big azz t*tties and that thick body of hers......DAMN!!!!:celebrate0:
thats whyy most of these n*ggas on here like her becuz her rhymes is a 4 outta 10
 02-20-2010, 10:54 PM         #33
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]



 8 years ago '06        #34
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 hiphop4ever said:




[video - click to view]

:cool0012:
 8 years ago '06        #35
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 Fly or Die said:


:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

[video - click to view]

:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #36
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
This has the potential to be in the top 5 gayest threads I have ever seen... congrats to the threadstarter.
 02-20-2010, 11:10 PM         #37
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
This has the potential to be in the top 5 gayest threads I have ever seen... congrats to the threadstarter.
lol.. how is praising a female gay??
 02-20-2010, 11:11 PM         #38
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lame a.ss hoe sounds like lil kim & foxy brown mixed together LOL
 8 years ago '06        #39
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 hiphop4ever said:
lol.. how is praising a female gay??
n*gga you worship this hoe
 02-20-2010, 11:13 PM         #40
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nkflier23 said:
Can't nobody tell me she ain't k!ll little freak >:O
she pretty much ruined the song
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy