Possible Uses for a Broken PS3 controller?

most viewed right now
NBA Chicago Bull Pg Rajon Rondo suspended 1 game by team
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Unmarried pastor gets knocked up: DesireÉ allen is neither sorry nor ..
14 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 5 - Hell of South Korean dog meat farms exposed
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2010, 06:38 PM         #1
12038 pageviews
18 comments

Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Possible Uses for a Broken PS3 controller?

A couple months back I was getting my a.ss served by some cheap f**got in Tekken and I threw my PS3 controller down on the carpet and the s**t broke. I could have taken it apart and fixed it but I figured I'd see what I can use the hardware inside it for instead. s**t has bluetooth, a USB port and motors amongst other things so ...

Any geeks have any ideas for what other uses a PS3 controller's hardware can be put to use for?

18 comments for "Possible Uses for a Broken PS3 controller?"

7 years ago '05        #2
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 1 1
 Metalzoa said:
A couple months back I was getting my a.ss served by some cheap f**got in Tekken and I threw my PS3 controller down on the carpet and the s**t broke. I could have taken it apart and fixed it but I figured I'd see what I can use the hardware inside it for instead. s**t has bluetooth, a USB port and motors amongst other things so ...

Any geeks have any ideas for what other uses a PS3 controller's hardware can be put to use for?
boomerang
 7 years ago '05        #3
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$51,474 | Props total: 3047 3047
Plasma rifle
 02-20-2010, 09:16 PM         #4
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TaNk85 said:
boomerang
I threw it but it didn't come back as fast as your mom did so .. cross that one off the list.

So far I'm looking at hacking the bluetooth and getting it to sync with my phone so I can create a controller for it.

7 years ago '07        #5
2D.... 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,031 | Props total: 1 1
bong.

with a red blinky light so everyone thinks is all high tech and s**t
 7 years ago '04        #6
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,114 | Props total: 158 158
is there external damage?? if not buy 1 from walmart, put the broken 1 in the package then return it....
 7 years ago '07        #7
Ham Rove 3502 heat pts3502
space
space
space
$54,453 | Props total: 16239 16239
does it vibrate still? if so you can hack that s**t and make it a dildo for the woman your most likely not pleasing since your on a forum tryin to figure out how to hack a ps3 controller

ha jk tho, for real i kept mine in case maybe something else broke id have a spare for parts
 7 years ago '08        #8
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
Dip that sh!t in gold put a chain on that b!tch then write " DON'T PLAY WIT ME" in diamonds on that bad boy and rock it hard. Ooooww boy that right there sounds dope. You can thank me later.
 7 years ago '07        #9
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 70 70
Turn it into a christmas tree ornament.
 7 years ago '06        #10
realgunta 692 heat pts692
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 4314 4314
 Hood_Rich said:
is there external damage?? if not buy 1 from walmart, put the broken 1 in the package then return it....

^^^i was just about to suggest that
 02-21-2010, 06:20 AM         #11
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't want the controller and as much as I come off as an a**hole online I'd never do Walmart dirty like that. I don't steal or scam no more ;)

'Sides I wanna make something custom and unique. Perhaps a bluetooth joystick for my laptop?

The bong is a nice idea ... I'll use the shell for that. I won't need the mechanical / electronic parts for it ... which is what I'm more interested in using.

Unless somehow I use the rotating motor to create some sort of fan to draw the sweet smoke into a chamber which I can then inhale .. but that seems overly complex for no reason.

Last edited by Metalzoa; 02-21-2010 at 06:23 AM..
 02-21-2010, 10:52 AM         #12
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:

Same here, only I didn't break it in one sitting, it just happened over time.

The left stick is worn out, the right stick is just a stick that barely works and the USB charging port is so f**ked just charging, moving, or shaking the controller has random buttons going off. I can't play a serious game without random things happening with my character.
 7 years ago '04        #13
nobody 
space
space
$2,097 | Props total: 422 422
Smh, I had a perfectly working sixass controller, was missing the rubber on the joystiqs but it worked other then that.

Know what I did with that thing? After seeing it sit on my desk for 4 months and nvr used once, I threw it in the trash.
 02-22-2010, 12:26 PM         #14
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nikko2152 said:
Dip that sh!t in gold put a chain on that b!tch then write " DON'T PLAY WIT ME" in diamonds on that bad boy and rock it hard. Ooooww boy that right there sounds dope. You can thank me later.

Posted via Mobile Device
 02-22-2010, 05:28 PM         #15
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
Ya I won't lie that sounded hot. I'm just not a bling type of dude ... and I definitely don't have extra diamonds lying around or a jeweler friend who does.
 7 years ago '05        #16
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,558 | Props total: 117 117
haha when i read this i instantly thought of that gif of the little guy flippin out and breakin his computer.. good s**t.

yeah, best bet is to just to do the walmart trick. don't act all high and mighty and pull out the 'i don't rip people off trick' cause everyone downloads music illegally, whether your a.ss will admit it or not...

that or stop being such an emotional f**got and throwing your controller when you get stomped god damn gumby.

rofl jk.. dammit i cannot find that computer gif.. come on my gif experts.. find it for me.
 02-22-2010, 07:29 PM         #17
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:jay:
 02-23-2010, 05:08 PM         #18
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I once threw a whole PS2 during a boss f!ght in MGS3. Extreme mode no k!lls had me pissed. Broke an 80 GB HDD back when they were pricey.
 02-23-2010, 08:28 PM         #19
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.....you broke an external 80 gb hdd? cuz ps2's didnt have hdd's that i can remember that is
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Pusha T Is A B*ITCH & He's Scared Of Drake
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
52 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
81 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Last Tango in Paris Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
102 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy