Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 9207 9207
s**t if Jordan had to apologize everytime he got caught....there would be a press conference everyday!
 02-19-2010, 11:01 AM         #102
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't know Dana Jacobson apologized for her drunk a.ss.

8 years ago '04        #103
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
is epsn going to show the whole thing on the hour like mtv used to do with music videos?
 02-19-2010, 11:03 AM         #104
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:

[pic - click to view]

look at the funbags on that hosehound

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2010, 11:05 AM         #105
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLSP42 said:
s**t if Jordan had to apologize everytime he got caught....there would be a press conference everyday!
Just another in the long list of reasons why Jordan is GOAT...
 8 years ago '04        #106
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I didn't know Dana Jacobson apologized for her drunk a.ss.

[pic - click to view]

U know she had to say im sorry
 8 years ago '04        #107
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 951 951
On colin cowherd's rasio show he is sayin how the speech was good n sincere. I hink the total opposite. He shouldn't have read directly off of the paper, n shoulda had note cards to help shift his thoughts from one topic to the other. I think then he might have been truely sincere with his apology.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #108
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
I can't believe anyone thinks tigers speech was genuine.

I actually had more respect for him before he delivered this rehearsed s**t.
There is a difference between reading notes and reading a speech word for word.

Nothing he said came from the heart and was simply just thrown out there so he can rebuild his image.

Apparently the media bought it tho so I guess it was a success for him.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #109
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 P. Dedos said:
KOBE WAS ACUSED OF RAPING A CHICK YOU DUMB f**k!!!!!

its a little diffrent

tiger dosent have to apoligize to anybody besides his wifey
yea this whole s**t is stupid
 8 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 born wisdom said:
On colin cowherd's rasio show he is sayin how the speech was good n sincere. I hink the total opposite. He shouldn't have read directly off of the paper, n shoulda had note cards to help shift his thoughts from one topic to the other. I think then he might have been truely sincere with his apology.
Posted via Mobile Device
that probably would of worked best for john q. but the media got what they want so o well
 8 years ago '07        #111
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
of course it's manufactured....fukkk the media; they begged for him to speak, he didn't want to talk about this shytt...so this is what they get....

Last edited by jhj26; 02-19-2010 at 11:14 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #112
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 951 951
 justinjones said:
that probably would of worked best for john q. but the media got what they want so o well
I agree wit you that the media got what they wanted...I was talkin about from a fans stand point tho. N the way he attacked the media I'm surprised they bought that s**tty speech but like you said "o well". Its all about his image n I guessed he saved it according to what I'm hearing on the radio.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #113
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
lmao at espn bytchin over the camera going out...wow!
 8 years ago '09        #114
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
u clowns are pathetic...
u think he was going to go up there & talk for almost 15 minutes & it NOT be scripted???
u think he'd go up there & ramble???

so tell me what would make a press conference that he set up be real to y'all???
did u expect him to get up there & start crying for it to be real???
get on his hands & knees & beg for forgiveness from people who he doesn't need any from???
from him wife is cool with it then fukc your couch.
 8 years ago '06        #115
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 5_star_smitty said:
u clowns are pathetic...
u think he was going to go up there & talk for almost 15 minutes & it NOT be scripted???

so tell me what would make a press conference that he set up be real to y'all???
get on his hands & knees & beg for forgiveness from people who he doesn't need any from???

Nobody said that, but I've participated in enough oratory competitions, given plenty of speeches, and performed at many open mics. I've gone up for speeches, with s**t written and when I get up there I scrap it and just come from the heart. Its not that hard at all, and given his situation the words and emotions should come easy.

Tiger is smart and that was a calculated move he made,,, but it back fired. Its not what he said, its how he handled it period. Why wait three months? and thats the best you have to offer? You had plenty of time to atleast memorize that s**t.

If you were just gonna wait 3 months for that, why come out at all? Why not release it as a statement. If I were him? I woulda said f**k my wife, f**k tv, f**k golf, never work again, spend my billion, and f**k hoes on my boat all day with a bottle of goose and a QP of hawiann kush.
 8 years ago '07        #116
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
u clowns are pathetic...

yep, Tiger is a private a.ss individual; they expected him to break down like Mcguire:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #117
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
Nobody said that, but I've participated in enough oratory competitions, given plenty of speeches, and performed at many open mics. I've gone up for speeches, with s**t written and when I get up there I scrap it and just come from the heart. Its not that hard at all, and given his situation the words and emotions should come easy.

Tiger is smart and that was a calculated move he made,,, but it back fired. Its not what he said, its how he handled it period. Why wait three months? and thats the best you have to offer? You had plenty of time to atleast memorize that s**t.

If you were just gonna wait 3 months for that, why come out at all? Why not release it as a statement. If I were him? I woulda said f**k my wife, f**k tv, f**k golf, never work again, spend my billion, and f**k hoes on my boat all day with a bottle of goose and a QP of hawiann kush.
literally laughed my a.ss off when i read that. (PART IN YELLOW)

backfired???
really???
besides the people in this thread & stephen a smith, everyone else seems cool with it.

Last edited by 5_star_smitty; 02-19-2010 at 11:33 AM..
 02-19-2010, 11:32 AM         #118
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When Tiger comes back he's going to be mad zzzzzzish and win by 10 strokes.
 8 years ago '08        #119
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,202 | Props total: 5322 5322
He shouldn't have even done this, the only ones who deserve an apology are his wife and family
 02-19-2010, 11:34 AM         #120
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:

"My life is finnin to make the Vikings Love Boat look like a Christian Missionary Retreat."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy