HOLD THE F-K UP: Wacka Flocka Willie Wonka....

most viewed right now
 149
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Drake- Iím Upset
330 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Is Wacka Flocka the biggest MORON ever....thats been signed to a record company?
Yes 58 78.38%
No 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 18 18
 popsjenkins said:
Here's my opinion, take it or leave it....

I think of this like I think of sports.

What if tomorrow, Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Bosh, Wade and the talented NBA players were suddenly no longer what people check for. What if all of a sudden New York Knick Bill Walker was the hottest s**t popping? What if his commercials were everywhere?

What if ESPN did an interview with a 5'2 125lb center from bumblef**k alabama coming out of high school saying, "well Chris, I'm too small, I cant really dribble, and my jumper is off, but I see people making millions so I figured why the hell not". And every owner in the league was f!ghting over this dude.

Fast forward, 5 years and the nba is over run with these types of players, the bron's and kobe's are still around but no one really cares.

When fans of true ballers complain, people f!ght back with excuses like:

--I know he cant go left, but it amuses me when he trips so i like to watch him

--n*gga is from the streets like me, he's real, so let him make his millions

--If you dont like the fact that the point guard only has 1 arm, dont watch the grizzlies


This is what were dealing with in hip hop right now.

If you like Wacka Flocka, more power to you, I'll never put your opinion down, but don't call me a hater for recognizing he's doing more harm then good.
Stop it son...this post makes too much sense.

Some in this thread don't think I'm entitled to an opinion that labels bulls**t as exactly that. To go with your analogy, I'm hating on the point guard with 1 arm because I think he should be doing something else other than pretending to be a basketball player.
 8 years ago '08        #82
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 421 421
 SMG said:
ROFL...here's where your logic fails, tho...

In the NBA, a player is signed based on the amount of talent he has...

In the music industry, a rapper is signed based on how enjoyable his music is...THAT'S THE WAY IT'S ALWAYS BEEN...


It's never been just about lyrics...period...
No...

The music industry USED to sign people based on their talent, and in most other genres, they still do. Unfortunately, in hip hop, they sign flash in the pan, ringtone rappers, club rap genre dudes.

This is not a conversation about lyrics, at least not on my end, its about the overall artist, and TOO ME he does not fit that mold.
 8 years ago '05        #83
SMG 
space
avatar space
space
$2,860 | Props total: 10 10
 popsjenkins said:
No...

The music industry USED to sign people based on their talent, and in most other genres, they still do. Unfortunately, in hip hop, they sign flash in the pan, ringtone rappers, club rap genre dudes.

This is not a conversation about lyrics, at least not on my end, its about the overall artist, and TOO ME he does not fit that mold.
No, I can a.ssure, nobody EVER, in ANY genre, signed someone based on lyrics alone...the word "talent" here encompasses many things beyond just lyricism, anyways...my point still stands...

But, you're in the minority of people who don't like it...it's your right, and I'm not debating that...but it's pretty obvious that most people here are just being spiteful because of it, plain and simple...

It's one thing say "I don't like the guy's music"...it's something else to say that his music isn't music, or "real hip hop" just because of that...

For the record, I didn't call you a hater, nor would I base that simply on the fact that you don't like someone's music...
 8 years ago '08        #84
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 421 421
 SMG said:
No, I can a.ssure, nobody EVER, in ANY genre, signed someone based on lyrics alone...the word "talent" here encompasses many things beyond just lyricism, anyways...my point still stands...

But, you're in the minority of people who don't like it...it's your right, and I'm not debating that...but it's pretty obvious that most people here are just being spiteful because of it, plain and simple...

It's one thing say "I don't like the guy's music"...it's something else to say that his music isn't music, or "real hip hop" just because of that...

For the record, I didn't call you a hater, nor would I base that simply on the fact that you don't like someone's music...

I think we're misunderstanding each other here...

I'm not in any way limiting this to just lyrical content, I understand it takes more than that to be a complete Artist. So we agree there.

What I'm saying is that all of the aspects that make a good artist, I FEEL he fall short in all those areas, so I don't listen to his music. And yes, I do call it "music", but it sucks to me.
 8 years ago '09        #85
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
i dont dudes who like him and hate on soulja boy... they are basically the same to me!
 8 years ago '08        #86
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,738 | Props total: 114 114
 Punonni Donni said:
lol I find him very attractive maybe thats why I listen to his music.


delete your account
 8 years ago '06        #87
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
wacka flocka= :doh8:
 8 years ago '08        #88
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 42 42
man these backpackers/hipsters on this forum p!ss me off times.. hating on the n*gga waka cause he got more buzz than ur new cats


FLOCCCCCCCCCCCCCKA
 8 years ago '07        #89
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL@ all the angry nerds
you mean the angry hip hop fans who hate to see people with absolutely NO TALENT....and who dont enjoy seeing their genre become more and more of a musical joke

f**king f**got
 8 years ago '07        #90
Murda Ave 
space
avatar space
space
$796 | Props total: 32 32
 Mr. Snowman said:
Dear God.

remember 3 or 4 years ago when souljah boy came out. Everyone was ranting and raving that this was it this was the death of hip hop theres no looking back....

four years later a Wacka Flocka is born.

I saw some of people posting about him on here but chose to ignore...thought he would be just like gucci...but jesus christ this motherf**ker makes Gucci look like the second coming....I saw his ok lets do it video and almost s**t myself laughing..

how did this happen??? when did studio executives sink this low?? how??

now dont come in here and tell me this is for the clubs...motherf**kas were making club joints back in 96... what happened to the "In Da Club" "Next Episode" "Stronger" "Can i Get A" "California Love" "Country Grammer" "Make it Rain" those were club joints, but this is just too much...i honestly think this Wacka Tonka Flokca Choppa is the biggest moron every to be endorsed by the suits


I Agree. This Dude Is Totally Garbage. s**t Is Goin Down The Drain For the South. Ya'll Def Need T.I., Jeezy or Luda To Come Out Wit Some Ill s**t!! I Don't Even See How This n*gga Got A Record Deal. it's Like there Advertising And Makin Money Off The Comedic Part of Music cus This Guy Looks Like A Muppet, "Beaker" To Be Exact And Raps Like Gucci Mane's Retarded a.ss Clone.

[pic - click to view]


Hip Hop Has Gone MUPPET ....
 02-20-2010, 07:21 PM         #91
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These type of threads happen every year.
 8 years ago '07        #92
Murda Ave 
space
avatar space
space
$796 | Props total: 32 32
It's All About Presentation. What You Talk/Rap Is What Reflects You, so If People Considers Him A Moron ..That's His Fault That He Portrayed Himself In That Image. If It Ain't You ..Don't Talk It or Portray It.
 8 years ago '05        #93
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,651 | Props total: 1605 1605
 Mr. Snowman said:
Dear God.

remember 3 or 4 years ago when souljah boy came out. Everyone was ranting and raving that this was it this was the death of hip hop theres no looking back....

four years later a Wacka Flocka is born.

I saw some of people posting about him on here but chose to ignore...thought he would be just like gucci...but jesus christ this motherf**ker makes Gucci look like the second coming....I saw his ok lets do it video and almost s**t myself laughing..

how did this happen??? when did studio executives sink this low?? how??

now dont come in here and tell me this is for the clubs...motherf**kas were making club joints back in 96... what happened to the "In Da Club" "Next Episode" "Stronger" "Can i Get A" "California Love" "Country Grammer" "Make it Rain" those were club joints, but this is just too much...i honestly think this Wacka Tonka Flokca Choppa is the biggest moron every to be endorsed by the suits





Dang you just made me realize how lame music has gotten nowadays. Good club songs can be made so why are all these songs coming out and people give it the "it's a club/radio song pass"? Did they forget about how music was before?
 8 years ago '05        #94
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
whats sad is that n*ggas actually think they can get upscale b**ches by being dumb, n*ggas like wacka flocka is promoting stupidity to the fullest and u dumb mothefcukas are falling for it wow
 8 years ago '07        #95
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 klew said:
Dang you just made me realize how lame music has gotten nowadays. Good club songs can be made so why are all these songs coming out and people give it the "it's a club/radio song pass"? Did they forget about how music was before?
exactly club songs used to have wit in them, now its just abc garbage s**ts pathetic
 8 years ago '04        #96
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
Lyrics to every track is the same..

(Whats type in the booklet)


askldj;asdl;fkjasf;lakjfewoifjasf ewfaf
asklfja;lsfjakslfjefaiowefawfja
pfjweopjfwpafojwef afewfawfwefaf

how we do it ,eh how we do it

wrijafjaopwjkfoawfawjg
ag ioahga'ojgapj
gajgopajgowepgjpoagj
awgja
opgjwopgjag



f**kin DUmb a.ss Fozzy Bear REJECT..


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1358 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
57 comments
18 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy