HOLD THE F-K UP: Wacka Flocka Willie Wonka....

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Wacka Flocka the biggest MORON ever....thats been signed to a record company?
Yes 58 78.38%
No 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-19-2010, 10:11 PM         #61
smacyo137 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Hip Hop is dead, Dumb Hop is k!lling the minds of the youth...
you'll sell more records if you dumb it downnn -lupe (for the fools)

:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #62
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #63
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
Damn, I can go on all day but im just gonna sum everything up for ya'll about how i feel as short as i can.

If you don't like his music don't listen to it. Don't pay no mind to what he saying or don't feed in to it. I personally like his music, not saying he's a lyricist but he spit some real s**t, whether you agree with it or not.

I think because he from the south, he's getting more hate then he deserves. I bet if dude said the same thing only used New York or up north slang BX would be in love with dis guy.

Just because he was being honest and said that's his way of getting money, people take offense to it. Like i said the best way for BX not to support him is to stop making threads about him, cause at the end of the day you just getting him more exposed whether you like it or not.

The record company is supporting him, so is the streets(in the south mostly). But the record company is what pushing him into mainstream and getting him love. Waka and the rest of So Icey all some trap/mixtape rappers who really just doing it for the money not for a message to be heard.

NOW ON SOME REAL s**t: Ya'll n*ggas on BX catching feelings for this dude(positive or negative) he just another n*gga who got his s**t hot. But ya'll make the world out of this and say it's the worst s**t ya'll ever heard. Ya'll n*ggaz just gotta let dude do himself and ya'll do ya'll fa real.
 8 years ago '07        #64
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,683 | Props total: 16976 16976
 Da Realness said:
I call this club/fun/hype music. ..Just some s**t to vibe to. Be honest with you, I dont even pay attention to the lyrics, its all bout the vibe. I feel sorry for n*ggas who actually be like.."these n*ggas can spit" lol.... LOL fast forward to Flocka's part at 2:52. n*gga garbage LOL and I bet they know that themselves... but the music serves its purpose.. just to get u hyped with a tuff beat and catchy hook/chorus.

n*gga said "mouth" like 36 times for each bar to rhyme

The game today aint really bout whats being said.. its HOW the n*gga sound, flow or delivery wise....sad, but true. I be hearing these lil kids recting these n*ggas rap songs and they just tell me they like the way the n*gga sounds on the beat lol

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can someone gif that shyt of Waka Flocka at about 1:02 when he has this dumbass stare and trying to flex. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 8 years ago '08        #65
notorious1040 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 5 5
 Fresh Whyte said:

...This Is True. n*ggas Posted Up Like Wall Flowers Watchin Other n*ggas...

s**t i thought the west coast was like that too. i cant speak tho because i never been over there
 8 years ago '05        #66
rellish 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1159 1159
 420Sosa said:
Damn, I can go on all day but im just gonna sum everything up for ya'll about how i feel as short as i can.

If you don't like his music don't listen to it. Don't pay no mind to what he saying or don't feed in to it. I personally like his music, not saying he's a lyricist but he spit some real s**t, whether you agree with it or not.

I think because he from the south, he's getting more hate then he deserves. I bet if dude said the same thing only used New York or up north slang BX would be in love with dis guy.

Just because he was being honest and said that's his way of getting money, people take offense to it. Like i said the best way for BX not to support him is to stop making threads about him, cause at the end of the day you just getting him more exposed whether you like it or not.

The record company is supporting him, so is the streets(in the south mostly). But the record company is what pushing him into mainstream and getting him love. Waka and the rest of So Icey all some trap/mixtape rappers who really just doing it for the money not for a message to be heard.

NOW ON SOME REAL s**t: Ya'll n*ggas on BX catching feelings for this dude(positive or negative) he just another n*gga who got his s**t hot. But ya'll make the world out of this and say it's the worst s**t ya'll ever heard. Ya'll n*ggaz just gotta let dude do himself and ya'll do ya'll fa real.
for some of yall, this is worth reading 2 times, because its real talk

8 years ago '05        #67
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,459 | Props total: 25151 25151
 notorious1040 said:
s**t i thought the west coast was like that too. i cant speak tho because i never been over there
...Hell To The Naw. n*ggas Is Dancing With The b**ches. We Broke Out Of That "you see that n*gga,why that n*gga looking at me" Type Of Wall Flower s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #68
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
This aint like 95' where the labels control the industry...
You're sooooo wrong with this statement.. The labels control everything!!!!!!!!.. You really think its the same for a n*gga like gucci mane or waka flaka to get signed as easily as a n*gga like MF DOOM or Qtip (even with an outstanding past in hip hop).. I dont think so..
 8 years ago '05        #69
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 i-need-$$$ said:
lol.... No i just have enough common sense to know that if i dont like somethin i dont listen to it..

This has to be close to the dumbest s**t ive ever read on here... You do realize most of these songs are hits before they even reach the radio right?? If the people didnt want to hear it then it wouldnt be on there... Not the other way around. This aint like 95' where the labels control the industry...

You really are living in a backpackers fantasy world. Get over it geek.. Listen to what you wanna listen to.. And by the way you come off i doubt you even go to clubs where women are even present.. So i dont even know why you b**chin about it.
c-c-c-c-combo breaker!!!!...
 8 years ago '06        #70
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 401 401
ITS THE EQUIVALENT OF BEING IN THE ART STUDIO GETTING YOUR ANDY WARHOL ON
AND SOME DUDE COMES IN WITH A CANVAS AND SOME FINGER PAINTS AND STARTS
THROWING PAINT EVERYWHERE. ALONG COMES JOE ARTSY AND HAILS HIS s**t AS
THE SECOND COMING OF PICASSO AND TELLS YOU THAT YOUR STUCK IN THE
POST MODERN ERA OF ABSTRACT EXPRESSION.
 8 years ago '05        #71
SMG 
space
space
 420Sosa said:

Intelligent posts?...

NOT ON MY BX!!! ...

Seriously tho, everything this man just said is golden...I'm glad I don't have the problem most you n*ggas have...I can listen to and enjoy Wacka Flocka, then turn around and enjoy Jadakiss in the same half hour...

How the f**k would any of you know what "real" hip hop is, when you spend more time hating on other rappers at itsbx.com than you do actually listening to music? ...

And ain't no such thing as "real hip hop" anyways...hip hop is hip hop, end of story...
 8 years ago '04        #72
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
again as I said in other threads he is a **** and nothin more
 8 years ago '04        #73
jdakidd44 
space
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
Waka grew on me by hearing da followin songs:

1.blunt music
2.s3x
3.damn feat. Oj da juiceman
4.o lets do it
5.wasted his version
6.head 1st

but dis n*gga delivery is jus horrible and da n*gga funny
 8 years ago '05        #74
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 420Sosa said:

There is nothing "real" about breaking down an Art Form to it's simplest level and calling it music. That's like saying "why hate on Lil Wayne's guitar skills, he's getting his money". There are rockers out there who have spent their entire lives learning how to play the guitar and on their worst day they make better music than him.

If I see bulls**t, I'm going to call it out. Isn't that what hip hop is nowadays? Keepin' it real? Well then lets keep it real and say that knowing how to make a beat on Fruity Loops doesn't make you a rapper. Gucci Mane teaching you how to rap doesn't make you a rapper. Spewing nonsense and trying to look gangster while doing it doesn't make you a rapper. If I'm a "backpacker" for not wanting my friends, strangers, family members, future kids, to think that this is all that hip hop can be, then so be it.

If hip hop was a fad, then I wouldn't care, but it's not. It's a bunch of people who saw a hustle in hip hop music and ran with it that are responsible for s**t like this.

I'm not "jealous" of the money he's getting. I'm not "jealous" of him almost losing his life for some metal around his neck.

I'm pissed that his ignorant s**t is even called music. The reason people like it is that this is all they are fed. You can have "club music" and "trunk rattling music" that doesn't lower your intelligence like this does. But people don't want to look at it that way. I'm automatically a hater if I call a spade a spade...
 8 years ago '05        #75
SMG 
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:
I'm pissed that his ignorant s**t is even called music. The reason people like it is that this is all they are fed. You can have "club music" and "trunk rattling music" that doesn't lower your intelligence like this does. But people don't want to look at it that way. I'm automatically a hater if I call a spade a spade...
n*gga please...

You still haven't provided one ACTUAL reason why this shouldn't be called "music"...

You're projecting your hatred for a particular type of music into your emotionally-driven posts and making irrational conjectures in an attempt to justify why much of America likes something that you don't...not only that, but you seem to be under the odd impression that everyone else should share your criteria for making judgements on what hip hop is, for that matter...which usually happens when people let their "feelings" blot out any reasonable logic that may contribute to forming intelligent thoughts...

Stop whining...get OVER it...
 8 years ago '05        #76
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
 SMG said:
n*gga please...

You still haven't provided one ACTUAL reason why this shouldn't be called "music"...

You're projecting your hatred for a particular type of music into your emotionally-driven posts and making irrational conjectures in an attempt to justify why much of America likes something that you don't...not only that, but you seem to be under the odd impression that everyone else should share your criteria for making judgements on what hip hop is, for that matter...which usually happens when people let their "feelings" blot out any reasonable logic that may contribute to forming intelligent thoughts...

Stop whining...get OVER it...
Rhyme schemes-non existent.
Production-awful, even for the Fruity Loops generation.
Wacka's "lyrics"-non existent.
He's not "jokin" when he raps, this n*gga is dead serious

But hey, that's just me. People want to call this music that's on them.
1 shot man down
His brains go ka-pow
Ow, that s**t hurt
So don't f**k around
But that happen often off in riverdale georgia
You gone pay the life you live off in riverdale georgia
They gone lay yo a.ss out rock you to sleep like a baby
Hit squad shawty in the hood we got them babies
Damn, I see the light now. THIS is the s**t that we should be putting in the Library of Congress. I want people to know that this s**t right here was the pinnacle of Black music.

No one has to believe what I believe. They want to fool themselves they can go right on ahead but I know I'm not alone in thinking that what passes for rap nowadays is just awful.
 8 years ago '08        #77
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
Here's my opinion, take it or leave it....

I think of this like I think of sports.

What if tomorrow, Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Bosh, Wade and the talented NBA players were suddenly no longer what people check for. What if all of a sudden New York Knick Bill Walker was the hottest s**t popping? What if his commercials were everywhere?

What if ESPN did an interview with a 5'2 125lb center from bumblef**k alabama coming out of high school saying, "well Chris, I'm too small, I cant really dribble, and my jumper is off, but I see people making millions so I figured why the hell not". And every owner in the league was f!ghting over this dude.

Fast forward, 5 years and the nba is over run with these types of players, the bron's and kobe's are still around but no one really cares.

When fans of true ballers complain, people f!ght back with excuses like:

--I know he cant go left, but it amuses me when he trips so i like to watch him

--n*gga is from the streets like me, he's real, so let him make his millions

--If you dont like the fact that the point guard only has 1 arm, dont watch the grizzlies

This is what were dealing with in hip hop right now.

If you like Wacka Flocka, more power to you, I'll never put your opinion down, but don't call me a hater for recognizing he's doing more harm then good.

Last edited by popsjenkins; 02-20-2010 at 12:14 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #78
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 jdakidd44 said:
Waka grew on me by hearing da followin songs:

1.blunt music
2.s3x
3.damn feat. Oj da juiceman
4.o lets do it
5.wasted his version
6.head 1st

but dis n*gga delivery is jus horrible and da n*gga funny
" I dont drink white liquor im a racist, just brown cause i love the way it tastes "....FLOCCCCCKA
 8 years ago '05        #79
SMG 
space
space
 OMEGAMAN said:
Rhyme schemes-non existent.
Production-awful, even for the Fruity Loops generation.
Wacka's "lyrics"-non existent.
He's not "jokin" when he raps, this n*gga is dead serious

But hey, that's just me. People want to call this music that's on them.

Damn, I see the light now. THIS is the s**t that we should be putting in the Library of Congress. I want people to know that this s**t right here was the pinnacle of Black music.

No one has to believe what I believe. They want to fool themselves they can go right on ahead but I know I'm not alone in thinking that what passes for rap nowadays is just awful.
Couple things I learned from this post:

You don't know what a rhyme scheme is...
You don't have an ear for production...
You're so intent on reaching for a valid point where none exists that you have to resort to sarcasm...
You're still under the impression that the rest of the world should share your OPINION on what "rap" is...

The fact is, it's rap...plain and simple...and you're in the minority of people that DON'T like music...which is understandable, it happens...but they invented diaries for n*ggas like you...no need to plague the Hip Hop spot with your hatred for Hip Hop...
 8 years ago '05        #80
SMG 
space
space
 popsjenkins said:
Here's my opinion, take it or leave it....

I think of this like I think of sports.

What if tomorrow, Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Bosh, Wade and the talented NBA players were suddenly no longer what people check for. What if all of a sudden New York Knick Bill Walker was the hottest s**t popping? What if his commercials were everywhere?

What if ESPN did an interview with a 5'2 125lb center from bumblef**k alabama coming out of high school saying, "well Chris, I'm too small, I cant really dribble, and my jumper is off, but I see people making millions so I figured why the hell not". And every owner in the league was f!ghting over this dude.

Fast forward, 5 years and the nba is over run with these types of players, the bron's and kobe's are still around but no one really cares.

When fans of true ballers complain, people f!ght back with excuses like:

--I know he cant go left, but it amuses me when he trips so i like to watch him

--n*gga is from the streets like me, he's real, so let him make his millions

--If you dont like the fact that the point guard only has 1 arm, dont watch the grizzlies

This is what were dealing with in hip hop right now.

If you like Wacka Flocka, more power to you but don't call me a hater for recognizing he's doing more harm then good.
ROFL...here's where your logic fails, tho...

In the NBA, a player is signed based on the amount of talent he has...

In the music industry, a rapper is signed based on how enjoyable his music is...THAT'S THE WAY IT'S ALWAYS BEEN...

It's never been just about lyrics...period...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy