Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #281
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
shouldve been more time on the clock...but im mad at the setup for the inbound, seemed like nobody wanted the ball...then fisher just was like f**k it ill take it
 8 years ago '08        #282
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,937 | Props total: 7340 7340
LA with Kobe is pretty damn good. There a second rd team without him at best tho. They couldn't beat the Nuggets, Mavs, Thunder without Kobe in a series.
 8 years ago '04        #283
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11565 11565
We were lucky tonight..
 8 years ago '06        #284
Cezaroh 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Storchaveli said:
Boston sucks; they can't beat us in a 7 game series. Even without Kobe we get within 1 point. I'm not worried; the 4 turnovers in the 4th and missed free throws got us tonight.
Yeah i agree I thought they would of beat us by a lot Ray was k!lling us with those 3's Fisher was missing a lot
 8 years ago '06        #285
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
A L is an L i'm still pissed. Glad this isn't no playoff game.
 8 years ago '09        #286
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,028 | Props total: 22363 22363
 Storchaveli said:
Boston sucks; they can't beat us in a 7 game series. Even without Kobe we get within 1 point. I'm not worried; the 4 turnovers in the 4th and missed free throws got us tonight.
We did in 08. Stop trying to say "oh wait to the playoffs" "oh they cant win in 7" as an excuse every single time LA loses. It gets old.
 8 years ago '06        #287
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 ozWinston said:
We did in 08. Stop trying to say "oh wait to the playoffs" "oh they cant win in 7" as an excuse every single time LA loses. It gets old.
What year is it now motherf**ka? You don't honestly believe you're a BETTER team, or hell a just-as-good team, now do you?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #288
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
n*ggas talkin about the Finals as if we're in the early parts of June already

BX at it's finest
 8 years ago '09        #289
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,028 | Props total: 22363 22363
^^

This n*gga. If you make it past Denver (or Dallas), quote my post and holla. Meanwhile, we'll be seeing melo in the finals this year.
 02-19-2010, 12:50 AM         #290
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good win by Celtics tonight, they pulled it off

Lakers played like s**t down the stretch, they deserved to lose

@ Gasol always asking for the ball, but not finishing the f**king play
 02-19-2010, 12:52 AM         #291
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
^^

This n*gga. If you make it past Denver (or Dallas), quote my post and holla. Meanwhile, we'll be seeing melo in the finals this year.
lmao @ Nuggets beating Lakers in 7 games this year

Lakers in 5-6
 8 years ago '06        #292
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 ozWinston said:
^^

You beat us by 1 on a no call w/ no Kobe don't get so c*cky there lil homie.
 8 years ago '06        #293
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
LMAO I came in here just to read the excuses

like Pierce didn't get mauled on that play before that should've put us up by 3 but the Lakers get robbed cuz that retard Lamar Kardashian doesn't know how to call a time out. better blame him for the loss f**kin idiots
 8 years ago '06        #294
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 ozWinston said:
^^

you didn't know???? Stern already has them penciled in for the finals. It's just a matter of getting Donaghy, I mean Bivetta to ref those playoff games.

@ needing refs to fix games for you
 8 years ago '07        #295
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Pierce always gets mauled dude is a straight actor so im not surprised he didnt get the call if he did get fouled cuz sometimes u gotta atleast make it look like u tryna shoot...i give Lebron credit cuz he always follows thru even tho the refs suck him off
*Respectful Bow*
 8 years ago '06        #296
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 beantown85 said:
LMAO I came in here just to read the excuses

like Pierce didn't get mauled on that play before that should've put us up by 3 but the Lakers get robbed cuz that retard Lamar Kardashian doesn't know how to call a time out. better blame him for the loss f**kin idiots
Why? Lamar had the ball on transition (one of the STRONG areas of his game). When I saw that I actually thought it was a good idea, instead of calling a timeout and letting your defense settle. Fact is, Pau called a timeout with 6 seconds left but the dips**t refs didn't call it. They can review if someone's foot is on the damn line for a 2 pointer but they can't review how many seconds were REALLY left when a timeout was called at the crucial end of the game?!!
 8 years ago '06        #297
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Storchaveli said:
Why? Lamar had the ball on transition (one of the STRONG areas of his game). When I saw that I actually thought it was a good idea, instead of calling a timeout and letting your defense settle. Fact is, Pau called a timeout with 6 seconds left but the dips**t refs didn't call it. They can review if someone's foot is on the damn line for a 2 pointer but they can't review how many seconds were REALLY left when a timeout was called at the crucial end of the game?!!
Yeah I didn't understand that. The announcers said that they "can't" review it, but why not? Or did the refs just refuse to review it?
 02-19-2010, 01:40 AM         #298
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
08 n*gga y'all on ya last legs, lookin like an old dog that's finna get taken out back and shot. Enjoy your 1 point win over a Kobe-less Laker sqaud aka the "most significant win of the season"
 8 years ago '07        #299
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Andre3stacks said:
I thought u said he was clutch??
If he actually sets up and takes a shot properly he is...
 8 years ago '08        #300
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 27 27
No excuses necessary. It was a good game. Props to the Celtics. Fish still could have got a good look. I don't know what the f**k happened tho. Look like he slipped or tried to draw a foul.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago