This for Yall: Method Man and ghost face talking about Waka Flocka and South Lyrics and Rap today

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-22-2010, 01:09 PM         #121
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
method man needa stick to tryna be a actor....n*gga aint influence nobody in 10 years

music down here is mainly for fun/club music...they can make lyrical songs and they do on occasion but everybody down here all about money or havin fun

people up north wanna decipher lyrics and find double meanings down here we just wanna have fun....we 20-25 and wanna go to the club and get on chicks

personally id rather listen to

[video - click to view]

than

[video - click to view]

i mean if yall really think its bad then listen to the stuff that came out in the 90's nobody forcin you to listen....its really all about opinion
 8 years ago '09        #122
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
i agree with them
 8 years ago '07        #123
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Da Gooneyz said:
What about the culture? "Show and Prove" has strong cultural roots...bigger than Hip-Hop culture actually. What about the culture?
Thats what it is right there. These "new heads" have no culture. There just a bunch of bum a mutha f**kas, that see rapping as a way to get rich...
 8 years ago '07        #124
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Fresh Whyte said:
.... n*ggas Still Comparing Hip Hop With Labels Type Of Hip Hop.

MF-Doom Has Indie Deals,You Speaking Like They n*gga Got A Deal With Def Jam,Sony,and Universial & Doing It Big & He Signed To Indie Labels To Push Out Albums,If Def Jam Right Gave Him A Deal & He Was Put Out A Album & Was Put In The Same Light As The Ones That Have No Lyrics,You Know He Wont Make It. Why Even Go That Route? Its A Waste Of Money To The Labels & The Business But Oh....He Has Lyrics,It'll Keep Him Strong.

It'll Keep Him Strong In The Underground Scene Where It Means Something. He Not Pimping The System With Those Indie Deals,He Trying Make His Name Grow & Barely Growing. Pimping The System Is MF Going Commercial. Switch Up A Little Bit....

Sell To The Commercial Crowd,Collect That Paper & Hop Out That Commercial Scene & Go Back Underground. I Bet You Those Commercial Fans Will Follow & Ask "hey where that MF dude go? i like his music" Then You Lead Them To Where It All Goes Down At & Thats How Your Fanbase Grow More & You Pimp The System. You Gave The Labels Want They Want & You Left Taking What You Want. More Fame & More Fans....

If You All Want Lyrics Back In Rap Then Make It Happen. f**k The Internet...f**k The Computers. Go Back To How It Was...Waking Up Hitting Up The Mom & Pops Stores For Music,Supporting The Artist & Trying Stay Update On What Came Out Next.

...Thats Your Only Best Reply. To Sit Here & Look Like A a.ss Yourself Without Backing Up Your Words.

Pimp C Rolling In His Grave...Remove The Avy Homie.

...You Acting Like NY Have Aint Hundreds Of Them Either. You Acting Like Southern Rap Dont Have Artists With Lyrics. Stop The Hate...

As an artist, dont you get way more money out of an indie deal????
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy