This for Yall: Method Man and ghost face talking about Waka Flocka and South Lyrics and Rap today

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
at rae dumb a.ss lives in Atlanta..i bet the n*gga be dancing in the club when waka comes on
 02-20-2010, 12:35 PM         #102
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
at rae dumb a.ss lives in Atlanta..i bet the n*gga be dancing in the club when waka comes on
 8 years ago '09        #103
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 deeznutz said:
this interview was 100% true and f**gots who disagree are just upset cause they are investing all their time in bulls**t a.ss music with no substance. its too bad that lyrics and beats have taken a backseat compared to money and cars and s**t. it doesnt make sense.

meth went IN
Meth went out. :lachen001: He been out of the industry, way back when...

Another thing it is always the 'old heads' that are complaining. When we get older [90's babies] will complain.

It is always the people WHO have gotten their shine and want more when TIMES HAVE CHANGED and they either don't want to ADAPT to the CHANGE or CAN'T or DON'T KNOW HOW TO.

The people like Wu tang had their shine, you want the spotlight back on you, but your FAN-BASE grew with you and have moved along when you went out, let's face it.

It is the age brackets 25 and younger who WANT the music out to day. The rest above that age are more than likely are those who don't even listen to RAP as they use to, they are reminiscing on back in the day instead of adopting the change that is already given. Just like me and you will be doing one day.

It will recycle and go back, things will go back and fourth and change in some ways. So, when times change you either move along or stay complaining and don't move with it.

There is nothing you can do about it unless you the people who BUY it changes it, the industry, the radio, the media E.T.C.

For the most part 'Fresh Whyte' summed it up in a nutshell.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 02-20-2010 at 12:41 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #104
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 Showtimegp said:
Why wouldn't he?...it's a club song...

I swear, you n*ggas k!ll me with this stupidity...I'm pretty sure you're one of the n*ggas at the club standin' in one place bobbin' his head when Jay Z comes on, and lookin' at every other guy in the club get on a hoe when the rest of the music is playing...

With no b**ches...no b**ches at all...
 8 years ago '07        #105
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Lil Mama-Lip Gloss?
ya'll comparing little girls to grown a.ss men from the south when it comes to doing that pop s**t lil mama was what 14-15 when she made lip gloss the other little girl was what 12-14

baby is 45 or something wit that money to blow most of them south n*ggaz that drop that pop s**t is over the age of 25-26

people bring up chicken noodle soup but the girl was like 13 when she made that record how old was the shop boys them n*ggaz look like they in they 30's
 8 years ago '08        #106
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 SMG said:
Why wouldn't he?...it's a club song...

I swear, you n*ggas k!ll me with this stupidity...I'm pretty sure you're one of the n*ggas at the club standin' in one place bobbin' his head when Jay Z comes on, and lookin' at every other guy in the club get on a hoe when the rest of the music is playing...

With no b**ches...no b**ches at all...
nah i dance to waka flockaaaaaaaa..i go harrrrrrd in the paint bruh bruh
 8 years ago '07        #107
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,355 | Props total: 21349 21349
 Fresh Whyte said:
.... @ Method Man Talking About "these muthafuccas downloading s**t,f**k it. i seen wolverine before it came out"

@ Interviewer..."one rapper came up said "they dont need lyrics",i aint going say who" & The n*gga Still Drops The Name. O Sneaky a.ss n*gga Tryin Get Some s**t Started.

Why Hate? We In A Era Where We Trying Get Money Now. Back In The Day,It Was Show & Prove Your Skills But Those Days Is Over. n*ggas Gotta Retire Or Let Go Of The Old Days....

@ Chicken Noodle Soup....NY n*ggas Get Mad When That Track Comes Up But Its True. You Cant Clown Or Disrespect Someone Else When Your Backyard Is Doing The Same Thing & Thing Is When n*ggas Dont Be On That "simple minded s**t" As They Say and Try To Prove They Skills. n*ggas Still Sit Back & Say "oh oh they trying be us,they stealing our s**t."

So Whats Going Be? I'm Sitt Here & Make Money Off These Ringtone Type Raps & Let Yall Hate Or Prove My Skills and Let Yall Still s**t On Me. Nobody Wins....
How often does a n*gga from New York come out with a record like Chicken Noodle Soup???

C'mon son...
 8 years ago '05        #108
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
I just caught this. Some real talk right here.
 8 years ago '07        #109
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Wu speaking the truth once again. Throw all them So Icey n*ggas on acapella and see how far they go. If anyone should be getting recognition it's LEX LUGER for those beats.

honestly, nicki minaj >>>> waka flocka
 02-21-2010, 04:54 AM         #110
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall act like Meth, Rae and Ghost aint hopped on tracks with southern rappers when they already have. Just not the south rappers that are perceived as the poison of hiphop

and STILL, Chicken Noodle was an attempt to mimick the south. I don't give a f**k about some "I'd rather hear chicken noodle soup than Money To Blow" from Meth and some "She's a little girl, what else you expect her to rap about, some Lil Kim s**t" excuse either. it's still the same idea and no different than the other snap music bulls**t that came out in 05-06'..
 02-21-2010, 05:03 AM         #111
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
How often does a n*gga from New York come out with a record like Chicken Noodle Soup???

C'mon son...
But you gotta admit there's been quite a couple of south-inspired production on a couple of these east coast albums these past 4 years..

I.E. Mims, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Maino, Busta Rhymes, Juelz Santna, Red Cafe, and the latest being Lloyd Banks 'Beamer Benz Or Bently"..They aren't watered down, but you know they got southern inspired production behind those records to put out to keep them relevant..
 02-21-2010, 05:59 AM         #112
Classik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of the realest s**t i heard. But them n*ggaz sound mad.
 8 years ago '09        #113
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,832 | Props total: 66875 66875
wu tang just mad cuz they got ther career ended by soulja boy
 8 years ago '08        #114
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
Real talk my niggg
 8 years ago '08        #115
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
 messy marv stan said:
wu tang just mad cuz they got ther career ended by soulja boy

you hella stupid if you really think that young'n
 8 years ago '04        #116
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2746 2746
so im suppose to take method man seriously especially with the **** show he had on Fox that got off the air.

And i am from the south and i hate majority of these wack a.ss rappers from everywhere. I only listen to chamillionaire, luda, t.i, z-ro, k-rino, outkast, ceelo, and other skilled southern rappers. I usually ignore any ringtone rappers songs unless im going out and watching some females shaking that a.ss.

And also the main reason method man don't sale because he hasnt made a good album since Tecal. Ghost is understandable though since he is by far the most consistant in making albums out of the whole Wu.
 8 years ago '05        #117
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1487 1487
Wakka be real wit it though he tell you he in it for money, he tell you he not all lyrics. So when someone already tell you that how can you be mad??...in one of his interviews he said f**k coming out with an album so a bunch of rich white men come up off him. He said if he can continue getting 15k+ a show then he happy and will continue just putting out mixtapes

Last edited by Woodwin; 02-22-2010 at 10:27 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #118
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,012 | Props total: 22326 22326
So.. Why was rae lettin that yellow guy oj the juiceman travel with him?
 02-22-2010, 10:32 AM         #119
Mikey24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha
 02-22-2010, 10:41 AM         #120
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

It is the age brackets 25 and younger who WANT the music out to day. The rest above that age are more than likely are those who don't even listen to RAP as they use to, they are reminiscing on back in the day instead of adopting the change that is already given. Just like me and you will be doing one day.

[/I]
i'm 25 and i have no idea what you're talking about, i grew up in the 90's when hip hop still meant something. IMO, the age bracket you're referring to is more of the 12-18 range.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
68 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
78 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy