This for Yall: Method Man and ghost face talking about Waka Flocka and South Lyrics and Rap today

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
I never heard a Wacka Floka song.....is he good at all?

Last edited by persuazion; 02-19-2010 at 09:31 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #82
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 5310 5310
^
^
^
^......No.....

THEINFAMOUS said:
"n*ggas'll be doing the stanky leg all day"
Ghost >>>>

Last edited by Verse; 02-19-2010 at 09:43 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #83
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 persuazion said:
I never heard a Wacka Floka song.....is he good at all?
grab a bottle of tylenols before u try his music out.
 8 years ago '07        #84
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
It is what it is
 02-19-2010, 12:25 PM         #85
BIGthingsSON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Just Like A Bitter n*gga Would Say "you sound like this,you act like that".

n*ggas Is Blaming The South Cause They Aint Getting The Attention Or Glory Any More. "oh we have lyrics" and Your Point Is? The Game Has Change....Its Not About Your Lyrics Anymore. The Labels Will Tell You This Up Front...."we looking for this & not this other s**t. supply us with this & we supply you with green".

Lets Say n*ggas Went Back Listening To Lyrics. n*ggas Would Be In The Commercial Light,Going Back Getting Money. This Whole Beef Or Drama Is About Attention & Money and Lyric n*ggas Is Fussing About We Not Getting The Respect We Deserve For Spitting Bars But n*ggas With Wack Rhymes Get All The Attention & Fame.

You Can Chop It All The Way You Want. You Can Say The South Is Wack,There Dumb,and All This But At The End Of The Day. You Turn On Your Radio Or Step Outside,You Going Hear These "Wack Southern" n*ggas. If You Want Change....Tell Your Favorite Rapper To Step His Game & Stop Letting Wack a.ss n*ggas Out Shine Him. Too Busy b**ching About Whats Going On & Aint Learning On Whats Going On In The Business.

And They Say The Education System,I Guess The South Said f**k English Class,Math & Business Class Is Where It At.
Fads do die down, and these n*ggas who can't spit for s**t will get flushed down the toilet. I don't think anyone would mind these southern rappers if they had talent. It's not even about the content anymore, it's just about cats being SO GARBAGE and destroying the beauty of hip hop. Money this ,money that, f**k the money I respect the skill. Your only argument is obviously the fact that wack artists are getting radio play. Seriously, you stick to listening to those juvenile lyrics. Keep enjoying that dumb s**t and those simple a.ss beats.
 8 years ago '09        #86
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22467 22467
Is that cipha? I hope it aint, cipha always be tryna do/start some **** s**t. =/
 02-19-2010, 12:58 PM         #87
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice, Meth paying attention to the battle scene
 8 years ago '04        #88
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,533 | Props total: 275 275
Wu wu wu wu wu
 8 years ago '05        #89
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 BIGthingsSON said:
Fads do die down, and these n*ggas who can't spit for s**t will get flushed down the toilet. I don't think anyone would mind these southern rappers if they had talent. It's not even about the content anymore, it's just about cats being SO GARBAGE and destroying the beauty of hip hop. Money this ,money that, f**k the money I respect the skill. Your only argument is obviously the fact that wack artists are getting radio play. Seriously, you stick to listening to those juvenile lyrics. Keep enjoying that dumb s**t and those simple a.ss beats.
....Fads Do Die Down But Has This One? The South Has Taken Over The Game For A Cool Minute & It Dont Seem To Dying Down. Its Nothing With Rapper With Lyrics But Once You'll In This Business & You See Whats Out There. Theres No Point In Even Wasting Skills Like That When n*ggas Is Out Here On Is Spitting Pokemon Raps & Getting Money.

Lyric Rappers Is b**ching About "they f**king up the game",The Game Has Change But The Love Of Hip Hop Hasnt. You Can Still Be A Lyric Rapper & Prove Your Skills,Whats Stopping You From Doing It? Is It Because You Want To Be A Commercial Level & Prove To The Mass Of Customers That You Have Skills Which Pretty Much Means You Just Want Prove Your Skills For A Dollar Bill.

Lyric Rappers Still Can Make Music Like They Want But Why Take The Music You Love & Try Make It Commercial & Go Against Pokemon Raps When You Know Pokemon Raps Are Going Come Out The Winner? This Whole Thing Is About Money,Point f**kin Blank.

Its A Damn Shame I Can Sit Here & Rap About Orange Juice & Jump On A Fruit Loop Beat & Make More & Impress The Mass Than A n*gga With A Notepad Full Of Lyrics. The Game Has Change...n*ggas Need To Wake Up Realize That But Also Hip Hop Hasnt Change,Its Just That Hip Hop On A Medialight Level Has Change.

Beauty Of Hip Hop Huh? Never Knew The Commercial Scene Was The Beauty Of This,Always Seen Underground As The Roots & Beauty Of Hip Hop,Not The Commercial Scene.
 02-19-2010, 02:05 PM         #90
M-BaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ lmao
 8 years ago '04        #91
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
I say be lyrical and get that show money, f**k these majors when my album get done the most I'ma attempt is to get a major single out there f**k the full package you gotta walk the line.

put out a commercial single=get paid

put out a underground album=get respect

but I do miss the days when the real was on the radio I can't front and 90% of these south n*ggas are trash thats just reall f**k wocka,jeezy,gucci and weezy (post carter 2)

that ignorant s**t ain't poppin cause its hot its poppin cause it puts the listener in a state of mind to not excel in life lets just keep it real.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-19-2010 at 02:12 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #92
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 324 324
 Effit said:
Method Man > Waka Flaka

This was worth listening to all the way through.
was this even in question? No true hip hop fan would choose waka flaka over method man
 02-19-2010, 04:02 PM         #93
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i heard this s**t live on shade 45 i recorded it too
 8 years ago '05        #94
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 LYRICALDETOX said:
yeah i heard this s**t live on shade 45 i recorded it too
how u record it?
 02-20-2010, 12:38 AM         #95
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Disco is dead.
 8 years ago '09        #96
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
So why won't they recognize lyrical southern rappers?? NUMBER ONE QUESTION!!!!
 8 years ago '09        #97
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
They are hating on the MONEY and not the MUSIC.

Yes, I am from the south. Atlanta born and raised and still here. I don't like crunk music like that, it is the BEAT that keeps people coming.

That is NOT the point.

I agree with Bobby'sWorld to a point of they have a longer shelf life or what not. Not the Mc dancing guys.

The point is: Rappers sit back and complain and complain about being lyrical.

STEP up to the plate and bring some lyrics then.

If you do you can't get mad if people DON'T want to hear that.

The FANS want the hip-hop, crunk, dance music. It is the PEOPLE that WANT it.

You dissing the MONEY. You mad that the south is bringing garbage and making money for it. What can you do about it?

The industry controls what goes out. The industry knows what is making money.
It is the PEOPLE/THE FANS that WANT it more and more.

8 years ago '05        #98
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 Bobby's World said:
Meth first album was in 1995, and he can get just as many shows as Waka Flocka right now and has obviously accumulated more money, because he has a longer shelf life, BECAUSE HE HAS LYRICS AND NOT JUST PARTY MUSIC FOR THE MOMENT.
PWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA
HAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA
HAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAAHA
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA-

*gasp*

-AAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AAHHAAHAAAAAAAHAHHAHA
HAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHA
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!...

I like Meth as much as the next guy...but...

COME ON, SON!...
 8 years ago '05        #99
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 420Sosa said:
So why won't they recognize lyrical southern rappers?? NUMBER ONE QUESTION!!!!
I would put Shawn Jay from Field mob up against 90% of New York's rappers anyday...

It all boils down to the fact that n*ggas get mad when they're records don't sell...

Let's be honest: Ghostface k!lla has been mediocre since DAY ONE...I don't know wtf he's even in the conversation for...and wtf has Method Man done lately aside from smoke weed in random a.ss movies? (the last time I eem SEEN this n*gga was in "The Wackness")...

Tell me why people like Jay-Z, Fabolous, Jadakiss, Drake, etc., still get so much play down here in the South?...

Hip hop ain't all about lyrics...and I don't give a f**k HOW lyrical you are, ain't nobody gone listen to it if they don't enjoy it...maybe if New York rappers put half the effort into their music overall that they put into attributing their epic failure to everybody else except themselves, they wouldn't be bums with mixtapes for the most part...

Last edited by SMG; 02-20-2010 at 11:37 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #100
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 BIGthingsSON said:

If they came to you and said I will give you 50,000 to do a song with Soulja boy knowing that it will triple after sales, shows E.T.C

BUT, if you did a song on your own with your good lyrical content we would give you 5,000.

You would not?

I mean it will take your integrity to say, NO.
Probably one percent of this U.S population would say, NO.

That is what artists are doing where ever the money takes them. They are entertainers no matter what. They entertain YOU and get paid, no matter how they do it. It is their JOB.

MONEY is what they do it for. MONEY is why you work, MONEY is why you may choose a job, still complain no matter if you like it or not. Hell, some people hate their job even it's their career, because you can't just up and quit when rent is due.

Think of it like that. It is hard to keep your integrity and do something because the love for it even though you may not get the MONEY you should for it.

It sucks, but that is what it is.

You can any JOB because you love it, funny thing is you won't get what you should when you do your job because you love it. If you were just doing it to do it then you get what you don't deserve. I don't know, Go figure!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy