This for Yall: Method Man and ghost face talking about Waka Flocka and South Lyrics and Rap today

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
6816 pageviews
147 comments

Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
This for Yall: Method Man and ghost face talking about Waka Flocka and South Lyrics and Rap today

[video - click to view]

SPEaK METH!!

147 comments for "This for Yall: Method Man and ghost face talking about Waka Flocka and South Lyrics and Rap today"

02-18-2010, 09:57 PM         #2
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wu is back
 02-18-2010, 10:08 PM         #3
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is speaking some real s**t. uch love to Ghost for biggin up Face.
 8 years ago '07        #4
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124
 Thee504Legend said:
Wu is back
Real talk by the Wu.. but yo is that thug bros. the samething as uptown souljas? or is it completely different?
 8 years ago '06        #5
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,614 | Props total: 3706 3706
Damn Meth sound Mad! Dat was real talk.
 02-18-2010, 10:16 PM         #6
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From what I can tell that Uptown Souljas by BG and Soulja Slim was the original-i had it back in high school but lost it. Thug Bros is more recent and it looks like it has mostly the same songs with a few additions.
 8 years ago '05        #7
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,463 | Props total: 25181 25181
.... @ Method Man Talking About "these muthafuccas downloading s**t,f**k it. i seen wolverine before it came out"

@ Interviewer..."one rapper came up said "they dont need lyrics",i aint going say who" & The n*gga Still Drops The Name. O Sneaky a.ss n*gga Tryin Get Some s**t Started.

Why Hate? We In A Era Where We Trying Get Money Now. Back In The Day,It Was Show & Prove Your Skills But Those Days Is Over. n*ggas Gotta Retire Or Let Go Of The Old Days....

@ Chicken Noodle Soup....NY n*ggas Get Mad When That Track Comes Up But Its True. You Cant Clown Or Disrespect Someone Else When Your Backyard Is Doing The Same Thing & Thing Is When n*ggas Dont Be On That "simple minded s**t" As They Say and Try To Prove They Skills. n*ggas Still Sit Back & Say "oh oh they trying be us,they stealing our s**t."

So Whats Going Be? I'm Sitt Here & Make Money Off These Ringtone Type Raps & Let Yall Hate Or Prove My Skills and Let Yall Still s**t On Me. Nobody Wins....
 8 years ago '09        #8
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,419 | Props total: 17693 17693
 Fresh Whyte said:
.... @ Method Man Talking About "these muthafuccas downloading s**t,f**k it. i seen wolverine before it came out"

@ Interviewer..."one rapper came up said "they dont need lyrics",i aint going say who" & The n*gga Still Drops The Name. O Sneaky a.ss n*gga Tryin Get Some s**t Started.

Why Hate? We In A Era Where We Trying Get Money Now. Back In The Day,It Was Show & Prove Your Skills But Those Days Is Over. n*ggas Gotta Retire Or Let Go Of The Old Days....

@ Chicken Noodle Soup....NY n*ggas Get Mad When That Track Comes Up But Its True. You Cant Clown Or Disrespect Someone Else When Your Backyard Is Doing The Same Thing & Thing Is When n*ggas Dont Be On That "simple minded s**t" As They Say and Try To Prove They Skills. n*ggas Still Sit Back & Say "oh oh they trying be us,they stealing our s**t."

So Whats Going Be? I'm Sitt Here & Make Money Off These Ringtone Type Raps & Let Yall Hate Or Prove My Skills and Let Yall Still s**t On Me. Nobody Wins....

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #9
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Method Man > Waka Flaka

This was worth listening to all the way through.
 02-18-2010, 10:21 PM         #10
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pants on the ground > Wacka Flocka
 02-18-2010, 10:27 PM         #11
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real spit....lmao at callin' n*ggas..."dance mc's"
 8 years ago '05        #12
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
Now this is some talk I can relate to.
 8 years ago '05        #13
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Meth always trying to hog the show...
Meth got the gift of gab my man.
 8 years ago '07        #14
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
Wu sounds like haters when they brought up that chicken noodle soup, acting like its better than money to blow lol

but interview was on point otherwise.
 8 years ago '05        #15
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Fresh Whyte said:

Awww man here we go with the lame a.ss excuses for these "We out to get money now" rappers. Whatever mayne. I hear that good s**t.

I think its ironic that as soon as Waka releases that statement, a few days later I'm in the barber shop and they got 106 and Park on and his s**t is #1. But anyway.

Okay...n*ggaz is hot and number #1 amongst people between the ages of 14-26, and that shelf life is usually 6 months to a year. Ask Young Joc, ask Shawty Lo, ask Dem Franchise Boys, ask those "Party like a rock star" n*ggaz (forgot their name), etc.

n*ggaz need to GTFOH with that we getting "ringtones and show money". Buuuuls**t.
Yeah for about a year. Then that s**t is a rap.

Meth first album was in 1995, and he can get just as many shows as Waka Flocka right now and has obviously accumulated more money, because he has a longer shelf life, BECAUSE HE HAS LYRICS AND NOT JUST PARTY MUSIC FOR THE MOMENT.

Yeah n*ggaz can get money and burn the strip up, but when the fiends get used to your s**t and that s**t don't get them high no more, you done. n*ggaz is proud cause they gettin money off of soap, that they told everybody was crack, till the fiends find something else to get them high. n*ggaz with lyrics got fiends for life, cause those fiends know they good for it. That aint hate, that's just reality.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 02-18-2010 at 10:39 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #16
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
f**k them radio n*ggas. These radio n*ggas be the same n*ggas who let a Waka Flocka bark all that s**t and not school 'em and make an example out of his a.ss.
 8 years ago '05        #17
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,463 | Props total: 25181 25181
 Bobby's World said:
Awww man here we go with the lame a.ss excuses for these "We out to get money now".

I think its ironic that as soon as Waka releases that statement, a few days later I'm in the barber shop and they got 106 and Park on and his s**t is #1.

Okay...n*ggaz is hot and number #1 amongst people between the ages of 14-26, and that shelf life is usually 6 months to a year. Ask Young Joc, ask Shawty Lo, ask Dem Franchise Boys, those "Party like a rock star" n*ggaz (forgot their name), etc.

n*ggaz need to GTFOH with that we getting "ringtones and show money". Buuuuls**t.

Meth first album was in 1995, and he can get just as many shows as Waka Flocka right now and has obviously accumulated more money, because he has a longer shelf life, BECAUSE HE HAS LYRICS AND NOT JUST PARTY MUSIC FOR THE MOMENT.

Yeah n*ggaz can get money and burn the strip up, but when the fiends get used to your s**t and that s**t don't get them high no more, you done. n*ggaz is proud cause they gettin money off of soap, that they told everybody was crack, till the fiends find something else to get them high. n*ggaz with lyrics got fiends for life, cause those fiends no they good for it. That aint hate, that's just reality.

...If You Look At Them Deals,They Were All Single Deals Especially That "Party Like A Rockstar" Bulls**t That Came Out.

n*ggas Sitting Here Talking About "ITS ABOUT SKILLS,ITS ABOUT SKILLS"...As I Heard Someone Say On Here "NOBODY WANNA HEAR THAT BORING a.ss RAP" Skills Is Not Finna Put Food On The Table,Clothes On Your Back,etc. The Era Of Proving Is Over,The New Hip Hop Heads Have Found A Way To Jump In The Game Without Showing Nothing & Still Getting The Same Money As They Ones That Had To Prove To Eat.

You Say "oh you can do that but folks going get tired of your same ol s**t" & n*ggas Can Say The Samething About n*ggas Wanting To Prove Skills. You n*ggas Is Going Repeat What The Next Man Said,So You Going Burn Out As Well? If n*ggas With Lyrics Have Fiends Then Why They Fiends Slowly Move On To Something Else. Like You Said,They Get A Better High Somewhere Else. So What You Getting At? If You Dont Switch Up Your s**t & Keep People On There Toes Then You Going Fade Out The Picture,Its A Circle On How Things Move In This Game.

I Think Old Heads Is Pissed That These Young n*ggas Found A Way To Get To This Money Without Proving & Its Making Them Mad. Its That "i work harder than him,why he get all the credit"....Pimp The System To What They Wanna Hear,Not What YOU Want Them To Hear.
 8 years ago '05        #18
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
 Fresh Whyte said:
...If You Look At Them Deals,They Were All Single Deals Especially That "Party Like A Rockstar" Bulls**t That Came Out.

n*ggas Sitting Here Talking About "ITS ABOUT SKILLS,ITS ABOUT SKILLS"...As I Heard Someone Say On Here "NOBODY WANNA HEAR THAT BORING a.ss RAP" Skills Is Not Finna Put Food On The Table,Clothes On Your Back,etc. The Era Of Proving Is Over,The New Hip Hop Heads Have Found A Way To Jump In The Game Without Showing Nothing & Still Getting The Same Money As They Ones That Had To Prove To Eat.

You Say "oh you can do that but folks going get tired of your same ol s**t" & n*ggas Can Say The Samething About n*ggas Wanting To Prove Skills. You n*ggas Is Going Repeat What The Next Man Said,So You Going Burn Out As Well? If n*ggas With Lyrics Have Fiends Then Why They Fiends Slowly Move On To Something Else. Like You Said,They Get A Better High Somewhere Else. So What You Getting At? If You Dont Switch Up Your s**t & Keep People On There Toes Then You Going Fade Out The Picture,Its A Circle On How Things Move In This Game.

I Think Old Heads Is Pissed That These Young n*ggas Found A Way To Get To This Money Without Proving & Its Making Them Mad. Its That "i work harder than him,why he get all the credit"....Pimp The System To What They Wanna Hear,Not What YOU Want Them To Hear.
What about the culture? "Show and Prove" has strong cultural roots...bigger than Hip-Hop culture actually. What about the culture?
 8 years ago '08        #19
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
 slimwillie said:
lol @ bringing up chicken noodle soup. that song was in 2006. there have been thousands of southern tracks worse then that since then
word lol, that's 1 song from nearly 5 years ago...

the south got 10 songs just as bad or even worse @ a time.

that's dope that they biggin up face thou, would like to hear a collab. with scarface and wu or sum s**t that would be dope
 8 years ago '04        #20
meechy08 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 12742 12742
 Bobby's World said:
Awww man here we go with the lame a.ss excuses for these "We out to get money now" rappers. Whatever mayne. I hear that good s**t.

I think its ironic that as soon as Waka releases that statement, a few days later I'm in the barber shop and they got 106 and Park on and his s**t is #1. But anyway.

Okay...n*ggaz is hot and number #1 amongst people between the ages of 14-26, and that shelf life is usually 6 months to a year. Ask Young Joc, ask Shawty Lo, ask Dem Franchise Boys, ask those "Party like a rock star" n*ggaz (forgot their name), etc.

Yeah n*ggaz can get money and burn the strip up, but when the fiends get used to your s**t and that s**t don't get them high no more, you done. n*ggaz is proud cause they gettin money off of soap, that they told everybody was crack, till the fiends find something else to get them high. n*ggaz with lyrics got fiends for life, cause those fiends know they good for it. That aint hate, that's just reality.

Thats exactly true but think about it this way, everybody cant spit like a Meth or Jay Z. n*ggas like Waka are opportunist.

If you had a choice of workin some 40k or 50k job or makin some stupid a.ss song and make a few 100k or whatever the case may be for that year what would u do.

And Waka prolly wouldnt even be makin 40k to 50k a year anyways if he wasnt rappin. Him rappin beats him sellin dope or robbin n*ggas or bein locked up
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy