Was everything UGK and Master P did together classic?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
I love seeing these type of threads in here.. To answer the Thread Starter. NO Limit and UGK on a track together was classic.

But to confirm the beef yeah P sent some n*ggas in Pimp C hotel room one night and them boys got to f!ghting in that b**ch. I didn't know who exactly Master P sent in there but I'm sure it wasn't himself or his brothers just some goons in his camp.. Master P didn't want to pay Pimp C for some music inthe past they've done together and I guess thats when egos clashed and s**t talking begins. People gotta realize these n*ggas were ex street n*ggas turn rappers so same rules still apply. Alot of people didn't know that Pimp C also was highly respected producer along with N.O. Joe

Master P did step on alot of n*ggas toes. One person might call P snake, weasel and a b**ch. But the other half will call him a business man and know how to cut ties with people. You look at No Limit's roster back inthe day and most of them n*ggas are irrelevant now. P got paid off all them n*gga's skills. No CD burners back then so all that money was going to him. Hell everybody inthe South was lining up to buy No Limit CDs every month sometimes twice a month.
 02-19-2010, 10:32 AM         #42
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell yeah, I swear from 97-2000 No Limit had a CD drop every two weeks!
 8 years ago '07        #43
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 1046 1046
i hate when i hear artist complain about not getting paid. n*gga p ain't put a gun to your head to sign the contract. you should have had a lawyer present.

p was a smart business man. he owned 99% if not all of his artist publishing. he should have been named PIMP P lol
 8 years ago '07        #44
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 DaDirtiest said:
P gave some production credits to KLC or Beats By The Pound when it should've gone to Pimp.
That was the beef.
word ??...damn
 8 years ago '09        #45
MPipes101 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 1099 1099
 stxbreed said:
im out here in houston and i done heard from different sources dat dey fell out cuz p owed ugk some bread from features, beats or wuteva. heard from one n*gga (pretty good source, heavy in da ent biz here) dat p knocked pimps teeth out, which i dont wanna believe. heard p tried to put a hit out on pimp, tried to hire a n*gga from da h. but out here u gotta go thru J to do dat, and he wasnt havin it. cant say its all 100% true, but dats wut ive always heard.

I HEARD THAT SAME s**t, AND U KNOW IF U HEARD IT ON THE STREETS, ITS PRETTY MUCH TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #46
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,948 | Props total: 13571 13571
yes it was
 02-19-2010, 12:34 PM         #47
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
That's interesting because I remember when Pimp say on that Live From Harris County cd that 'you should of k!lled me that night in that hotel room' and 'f**k you and your brother'. But yeah, I don't think P knocked Pimp's teeth out. That sounds unbelievable.
unbelievable?? are you serious..P was a grimey muthaf**ka and couldn't be touch
 8 years ago '05        #48
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
i'm surprised P didn't get Pastor Troy touched then for all the s**t he was talkin on wax
 8 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 FlippiN Oz's said:
i'm surprised P didn't get Pastor Troy touched then for all the s**t he was talkin on wax
lol he did...universal dropped him when p pulled a hoe move and bought his contract :lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #50
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 FlippiN Oz's said:
He had pastor troy shook though
 02-19-2010, 11:48 PM         #51
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
lol he did...universal dropped him when p pulled a hoe move and bought his contract :lachen001:
hoe move, best way to get at a n*gga is to f**k up his pockets, now he hurting
 8 years ago '07        #52
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Pistol Peter said:
how is that a hoe move? wtf?
 8 years ago '05        #53
J Real 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 62 62
P had some dudes try to Jack pimps rims after a show in Dallas on night they took him to a hotel beat the shir out of him and then p came in last and got some licks c was yelling f**k no limit at all of his shows cause p owed him money p did put a hit on c and j prince squashed that ever since that p has been irrelivent in the game!! C murder and pimp was always cool p n pimp squashed beef when he gig out of jail listin to slot of Ugk after riding dirty there are at least 15 to 20 songs that pimp is going at p I have the interview somewhere where c explains everything on radio with bobo Luciano from like 98 or 99 if I find it I'll post it
 8 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
how is that a hoe move? wtf?
lmao the n*gga got mad because pastor troy ate his a.ss up on that no more play in ga s**t and then he went to universal to buy his contract and get him dropped

thats a hoe move in my book
 02-19-2010, 11:57 PM         #55
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please post it! I want to hear what hap from the Pimp
 8 years ago '04        #56
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
f**k outta here with that no limit s**t! master p got exposed and ran out the rap game like a little b**ch. rap a lot is where it's at with the real trill music and ugk is way better than that. ugk just open to all coasts and showed love while master p was out in cali jerking n*ggas, lying and frontin'
 8 years ago '05        #57
J Real 
space
space
space
pimp going off saying f**k no limit listen at the end
 8 years ago '04        #58
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
A lot of people don't know about Pimp and P falling out because the internet wasn't big back then. Troy was fine in Georgia. If I remember correctly, P went to Atlanta and tried to diss Troy and got boo'd. I heard that C-murder threw Troy off a stage though.
 8 years ago '04        #59
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
yea yall them texas boys used to have major clout down here in the NO for a hot lil minute. If we wasnt on No Limit or Cash Money it was Rap A Lot and UGK and Tela and the rest of them Texas boys.

I remember once tho, my uncle who used to fool with P, Silkk and C back in the day told me that some fools that did a lil work for P caught up with Pimp one day after a show and had that boy tied up and pistol whipped him in the mouth and knocked some of his teeth out for all them disses he was throwin at em. Dont know if its true, so take it for what it is. RIP C. Butler
 8 years ago '05        #60
J Real 
space
space
space
yea its true happened in dallas im not sure about the teeth though
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy