Was everything UGK and Master P did together classic?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2010, 11:39 PM         #21
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I jammed One Day U Here that whole month.
 02-18-2010, 11:42 PM         #22
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MVRemix: What really happened that night Master P had Pimp C beat up in that hotel room?

Bun B: It's kind of hard to say because I wasn't really there. Yeah, you'd probably have to ask Pimp C or Master P about that.

MVRemix: Do you know what it was over?

Bun B: [Nonchalantly] People don't get along all the time. That's the way the world works sometimes, everybody's not meant to get along. You know? Sometimes these things get bigger than... These things happen.

Damn. This was news to me.
 8 years ago '09        #23
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 Supa Mario 910 said:
That's interesting because I remember when Pimp say on that Live From Harris County cd that 'you should of k!lled me that night in that hotel room' and 'f**k you and your brother'. But yeah, I don't think P knocked Pimp's teeth out. That sounds unbelievable.
yea i aint appreciate dat s**t when i heard it neither, and dis wuz like last week. my source mightve jus been hatin cuz im always bringin up pimp. but den again, dat dont mean pimp and p aint chunk em. on dat song "i kno u strapped," dey say da whole verse "yo n*ggas weak so u called houston for dem HITS but u aint kno dat we got gangsta n*ggas all ova dis b**ch...and to dat phony tupac dat threatened my precious mama...u could get hit in yo bentley and yo purple impala" wuz a shot a p and dem. and den u already kno on hogg in da game "b**ch u aint had a hit since i sold u break em off." so deres a lil inside fo ya.
 02-18-2010, 11:49 PM         #24
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell, I didnt know. I never it heard it really discussed in detail like the whole Pimp C vs Jeezy deal.
 8 years ago '09        #25
stxbreed 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Damn, that's crazy. Most people don't even know they had beef.
yea i aint kno either. da hogg in da game shot wuz obvious, but i aint kno bout da otha shots till n*ggas started pointin da s**t out to me. s**t i jus really found out dey DID indeed box in a hotel from wut 504 jus posted. and i aint realize dat let me see it slug untill u jus put me on it, i thought he wuz jus spittin general. lol its funny how it go from "i gotta holla at master p cuz we got money to make" to all dis. oh well, both pioneers for wut dey did. im down wit both...but im from texas mane so u kno who im ridin wit lol
 8 years ago '09        #26
stxbreed 
space
space
 Thee504Legend said:
Hell, I didnt know. I never it heard it really discussed in detail like the whole Pimp C vs Jeezy deal.
man potato head dont want none of dis texas....naw let me stop
 8 years ago '09        #27
stxbreed 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This is kind offtopic, but do y'all n*ggas collect group rips of Southern artists or just albums in general? I've got a server setup where we can trade music and I've got ALOT of good s**t (Screw, Beltway 8, LA, GA etc.). I got some albums I need to get 100% CRC due to some bulls**t happening and I need a bit of help.
i have no idea wut u talkin bout so i guess dis dont pertain to me
 8 years ago '04        #28
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
Mannnnn UGK>>>>>>
P>>>>>>>
n*gga P used to be so nasty spittin that hood s**t
I miss them days... U dont see too many artists that click like them n*ggas did
 02-19-2010, 12:17 AM         #29
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess they squashed the beef at some point cuz I remember Pimp on the Riding Dirty Rmx shouting out P. Kinda hard to be friends with someone who clearly set you up.
 8 years ago '05        #30
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Birdman's Back said:
how the f**k can u forget the best song P ever did...

If you think that's the best P song ever then I think we know YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE f**k YOU TALKINBOUT!
 02-19-2010, 03:13 AM         #31
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c-murder was the n*gga that f**ked pimp c up...not p.....but s**t happens...although some choose to glaze over this kind of s**t to ride bulls**t stereotypes..
 8 years ago '04        #32
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 92 92
Damn those were the days...

Last edited by WOODS5000; 02-19-2010 at 03:22 AM..
 02-19-2010, 03:29 AM         #33
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on another note...that tru 2 da game double album >>>>>
 8 years ago '05        #34
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
Damn yall boyz got all the lil info about the beef....i knew they was beefin when that take it off drop and then when i heard "strapped" and that line about the purple impala....i KNEW he was talkin bout P....one thing about that n*gga told it like it was on wax....RIP...nut yeah to answer the thread....EVERTHING they made 2gether was Crack
 8 years ago '07        #35
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i didnt know p and ugk had a falling out
 8 years ago '06        #36
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Me and my cousin used to play this song over and over and over and over
 02-19-2010, 07:53 AM         #37
N0snakesAlive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for this I never knew there was a vid for playas from the south
 8 years ago '07        #38
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
any of yall got any unreleased UGK tracks from the early 90's lemme know. I have the southern way which wasfrom thr late 80's.

I'm a big fan of the soul and classic R&B samples theyy used!

RIP to the Pimp!
 8 years ago '05        #39
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 stxbreed said:
im out here in houston and i done heard from different sources dat dey fell out cuz p owed ugk some bread from features, beats or wuteva. heard from one n*gga (pretty good source, heavy in da ent biz here) dat p knocked pimps teeth out, which i dont wanna believe. heard p tried to put a hit out on pimp, tried to hire a n*gga from da h. but out here u gotta go thru J to do dat, and he wasnt havin it. cant say its all 100% true, but dats wut ive always heard.
Master P did a bunch of people wrong, period. From what ive heard.... Pimp C, A bunch of dudes on the Westcoast Bad Boys compilation cds,etc..

No Limit had some classics, but dude stepped on alot of toes aswell.
 02-19-2010, 09:33 AM         #40
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny tho. Cuz everything I heard was that P was stepping on toes like Baby's( he used to bite alot of cash money stuff), Mac( apparently he did help with the legal fees like he promised) and Soulja Slim( was kinda salty about him leaving No Limit) and even C-murder( not really sure why but i think it had to do with the fact C-murder and Slim were always together). So I don't think it was C murder that had Pimp set up b/c didnt they write each other back in forth while they were locked up?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago