Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
CD by KO 0 0%
CD by D 5 100.00%
draw 0 0%
JP by KO 0 0%
JP by D 0 0%
Voters: 5. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #201
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30522 30522
 Fishscale said:
i would like to announce that i am a jean pascal fan (along with chad of course)
GOOD!

I been on this bandwagon by myself for a few years now... it was time I got some damn company.
 7 years ago '06        #202
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 stogz said:
Just watched the f!ght. I had it 106-103.

Dawson had Pascal hurt, stunned, dazed, and motionless in the middle of that 11th round with a left uppercut. When you have a f!ghter in that motionless state... THAT'S when you throw combos with no caution to the wind. Dawson did not.

I see what you guys are talking about when you say Dawson should let his hands go... but he doesn't have to win by KO to beat Pascal. He just has to double-up on the decoy jab and then follow with the heat. That was the only thing that was consistently messing with Pascal's pace.

I think the ref was fair all f!ght long. I didn't see a whole lot of headbutts. I didn't notice any holding until round 8. That was Dawson doing the holding AND not letting go of Pascal's glove when the ref was breaking them up. The Pascal started holding in the 10th but Dawson was co-operating with the holding. He didn't even try to f!ght out.

Lastly, HBO was really classy in paying tribute to Showtime's Jay Larkin AND mentioning Showtime's tourney. Pascal gave a good postf!ght interview as well. Confident and respectful. I didn't get to see Dawson's postf!ght interview though... vid cuts off.
well said
 7 years ago '07        #204
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Fishscale said:
1) That kid is a habitual weed smoker.

2) I'm sure he didn't, nor will he ever graduate high school.

3) He's destined to stay in the hood.

4) I'd love to put on some hybrid pink/purple shorts and whip his a** then deport him to mexico.

Thank-you... and goodnight.

Was that you fishscale? It better not have been!
 7 years ago '06        #205
space
space
 stogz said:
1) That kid is a habitual weed smoker.

2) I'm sure he didn't, nor will he ever graduate high school.

3) He's destined to stay in the hood.

4) I'd love to put on some hybrid pink/purple shorts and whip his a** then deport him to mexico.

Thank-you... and goodnight.

Was that you fishscale? It better not have been!
f**k no thats not me
 7 years ago '04        #206
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1577 1577
 1MikE said:
Pascal's hand speed is underrated. if he let's em go, Chad's going to have serious, serious problems. i think Jean doesnt feel Dawson's power from the get go, he'll will have success early, and Chad will start to to time him late.
ehh.

thought Chad was going to get him out of there late, but son just, like, idk, froze up after he had him hurt. rematch wont go the distance.
 7 years ago '05        #207
tazbanks28 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 0 0
Chad should have taken the f!ght to him, can't wait to see the rematch hope it happens in 4 months
 7 years ago '06        #208
space
space
 7 years ago '06        #209
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
 stogz said:
I see what you guys are talking about when you say Dawson should let his hands go... but he doesn't have to win by KO to beat Pascal. He just has to double-up on the decoy jab and then follow with the heat. That was the only thing that was consistently messing with Pascal's pace.
If he wanted to win for sure last night, he should have ko'd him. He's the guest in the ring. And we all know how judges score for the home boxer. The way Dawson was f!ghting (and I use that term loosely), he was going for the decision. You should never leave the decision up to the judges. Crazy s**t happens when you do that.
 7 years ago '07        #210
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Dawson Says: "Jean Pascal Ran Like a Chicken All Night!"

By Mark Vester

Chad Dawson is not happy with the tactics used by Jean Pascal during last Saturday's light heavyweight unification in Montreal. Pascal won a unanimous eleven round technical decision when a clash of heads opened up a deep cut above the right eye of Dawson. The f!ght was stopped and sent to the scorecards.

During the final press conference, Pascal told Dawson "don't run like a chicken." Dawson says it was Pascal who ran all night and refused to f!ght him toe to toe. Dawson plans to exercise the rematch clause. The rematch clause is not immediate so both boxers can take an interim f!ght.

"It's funny, in the press conference he said 'that I wasn't going to run like a chicken' but he was the one who ran like a chicken all night. Honestly, he was the one who ran like a chicken. I came looking for a f!ght but I ended up chasing him around the ring all night," Dawson said.

"I know he wanted to protect the little lead he had. He scored a punch so he wanted to run and run and run, but who's the chicken? I didn't f!ght like a chicken. I pressed the f!ght. He jumped around like a chicken all night."
 7 years ago '06        #211
space
space
yea u should see the press conference
 08-17-2010, 01:12 AM         #212
Sangria1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope Chad comes back with a vengeance and quit f!ghtin so damn careful....Im predicting Paul Williams vs. Quintana pt 2....
 7 years ago '05        #213
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Dawson f**ked himself in that f!ght. I can't believe people are hyping up Pascal, he's a poor mans Roy Jones Jr. Not much boxing skill. Saves his energy for the end of the round then tries to steal it. Maybe I'm missing something, but why are people impressed by Pascal?
 08-18-2010, 03:10 AM         #214
Gucci10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FOXY BROWN LOOKED disgusting! WHEN WILL SHE GET A NEW LOOK! THAT STOMACH IS SO GROSS! WHAT THE f**k! DID ThAT b**ch GO BLIND AND DEAF?
 08-18-2010, 02:22 PM         #215
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chad is a waste of talent...he just wanna win rounds instead of going for knockouts,,,he said it himself. hopefully this is his wake up call. he needs to let his go more and knock these guys out...if he want big money this is what he needs to do.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago