So 50 Cent's Low Record Sales Were Due To Him Exposing Jay-Z As A Free Mason?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
190 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
108 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2010, 09:29 PM         #41
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lamarowns said:
this michael moore character needs a new hobby
this...
 02-18-2010, 09:34 PM         #42
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
this...
dumb n*gga..what you doing in this thread?
 02-18-2010, 09:36 PM         #43
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
its like going in circles.
 8 years ago '07        #44
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
so let me get this right.

an industry on life support,would some how sabotage 1 of its biggest artists,because he said 1 of its oldest artists might be in a cult?
 8 years ago '05        #45
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
deLeet stay beggin for attention..
 02-19-2010, 05:44 AM         #46
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlippiN Oz's said:
deLeet stay beggin for attention..
basically....he never adds anything of value to the discussion he just talks s**t..and he's not even good at that neither..
 02-19-2010, 06:00 AM         #47
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By Bylaw22
IMO, there is absolutely no way Jay-Z could have accomplished all he has as of late without some sort of help from the powers that be. The hiphop community slammed him for that Kingdom Come album..his first video with the Racer guy and the white chick, then the coors promo push, then out of nowhere he inks a large deal with LiveNation whom no one knew of before that, now he has the president on the text, the most overly promoted female in music as his wife..trust me his talent alone couldnt have opened all these doors for him and no one else. I'm just saying......

:cool-smiley-009:
 02-19-2010, 06:32 AM         #48
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
basically....he never adds anything of value to the discussion he just talks s**t..and he's not even good at that neither..
thats you 103% and you know it..... I don't even take you serious just LOL at you and it makes you maddddddd LOL, mad since early 09 lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael_Moore said:

Michael_Moore said:
dumb n*gga..
 Michael_Moore said:
dumb n*gga.
 Michael_Moore said:
dumb n*gga.

LOL funny thing is that you actually think your phasing me with your imaginary typings..... smoke a blunt and relax, your just stressing yourself out.

Last edited by deLeet; 02-19-2010 at 06:44 AM..
 02-19-2010, 06:40 AM         #49
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlippiN Oz's said:
I could believe it..

We (should) all know that these major record labels buy alot of these artist's albums to push their record sales up. Because they know the idiots (like we have here on boxden) only likes a n*gga because he goes platinum.
I see why your d*ck riding that lame now...... the illuminati got everyone's soul, body, shadow, health INSURANCE! etc etc under control that's why people couldn't buy 50's album.

Last edited by deLeet; 02-19-2010 at 06:45 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #50
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
Ok Let me Spit Game Because This is What Micheal Moore trying to say. Tupac Said it himself. He read many military and philospher books such as myself. Pac had nobody he taught the game and revolution in the music. Teaching People to f!ght back against issues in life. Words Are Power. Pac had power plenty of it. When he (In his last interview) said he was going to k!ll this illuminati s**t. He was k!lled. He admited to selling his soul plenty of times for the fame and riches. Fast forward to the game now. After pac the rap games was destroyed and rebuilt on materialistic views. No coincidence. No coincidence that all of a sudden all record labels only wanted materialistic rappers.

When your on a record label your told what to write and what to do. What videos to make and what idea's to use. Just because 50 has G-unit doesnt mean he's independent. Still under interscope. An if you do your research you'd find.. When one place makes a change you see this change everywhere. Why? Because When you get to the higher chain Its Only 4 or 5 Companies That Own All The Media. Who Are Owned By Who? It's hard to crack the surface when digging but once cracked you can only imagine how deep it goes.
 02-19-2010, 09:34 AM         #51
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
Ok Let me Spit Game Because This is What Micheal Moore trying to say. Tupac Said it himself. He read many military and philospher books such as myself. Pac had nobody he taught the game and revolution in the music. Teaching People to f!ght back against issues in life. Words Are Power. Pac had power plenty of it. When he (In his last interview) said he was going to k!ll this illuminati s**t. He was k!lled. He admited to selling his soul plenty of times for the fame and riches. Fast forward to the game now. After pac the rap games was destroyed and rebuilt on materialistic views. No coincidence. No coincidence that all of a sudden all record labels only wanted materialistic rappers.

When your on a record label your told what to write and what to do. What videos to make and what idea's to use. Just because 50 has G-unit doesnt mean he's independent. Still under interscope. An if you do your research you'd find.. When one place makes a change you see this change everywhere. Why? Because When you get to the higher chain Its Only 4 or 5 Companies That Own All The Media. Who Are Owned By Who? It's hard to crack the surface when digging but once cracked you can only imagine how deep it goes.
deleet and others of low level intelligence even after seeing your post & how simply you broke it down still won't get it ..I'm thinking of dropping an.."Illuminati for Dummies" series along with flash cards..
 8 years ago '04        #52
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
in a market where lil wayne kanye west and soulja boy are what represent what hiphop is on global scale. its no room for anyone who talks about holding a gun,and isnt goin to lick the barrel or write a 16 on it.
 8 years ago '04        #53
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
i was wondering when someone would notice this...
 8 years ago '04        #54
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
deleet and others of low level intelligence even after seeing your post & how simply you broke it down still won't get it ..I'm thinking of dropping an.."Illuminati for Dummies" series along with flash cards..
You Have to understand. People have been programmed as if they were i-robots from day one. Its hard for people to step out the Matrix. An if you preach at this point they Become Agents and you become a target/Rebel. You saw what happen to William Cooper and Barry Jennings. I Experienced that when i told people Dec. 25th isnt the birth of Christ But actually Was A holiday called the Saturnalia Festival, greek god of Saturn, where men had s3x with men and beat their wives. Erase History And cause separation... Two tactics used against africa.

Last edited by SpyDa; 02-19-2010 at 09:59 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #55
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,956 | Props total: 603 603
if jay-z really is a mason who gives a f!@k is jay really hypnotizing cats 2 do the devils doing???? lol lol lol naw 4real why are yall so obsesed wit this...is he being a mason really affecting yall lives?
 8 years ago '07        #56
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 javaughn1000 said:
DIDNT TONY YAYO JUST SAY IN A PASS INTERVIEW HIS DAD WAS A FREEMASON...SO I GUY HE IS ONE U KNOW ...LIKE FATHER LIKE SON s**t

anyway who f**king care meanwhile for the adult only
:jawdrop:
 02-19-2010, 11:30 AM         #57
Sick$CM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if Jay-Z was freemason you would never know, its a SECRET SOCIETY - ALL WE ASK IS TRUST <<<
 8 years ago '04        #58
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 lamarowns said:
if jay-z really is a mason who gives a f!@k is jay really hypnotizing cats 2 do the devils doing???? lol lol lol naw 4real why are yall so obsesed wit this...is he being a mason really affecting yall lives?

Nope Not Mine. But if you ask the kids that same question you'd get a different answer(which is why TV became reality show's and more reality based). These Media Icons are like gods to some kids. To the gods of this earth, the Devils Angel. the ability to floss A religion/Belief/frat/set in your face openly and you not recognize it. Thats pure genius because as if you were in a coma you may not catch it but in time your subconscious mind will. I admire such technique. Any wise or great individual i like to understand them and learn them break them down until they aren't great to me any more. People do talk about masonry like they are Gods. Mason's are just equip with the knowledge that an ordinary man could not accept nor deal with. Like taking the blue pill or red pill. People dont want to be Neo. Rather Believe and feel safe than to ask questions and demand truth.
 02-19-2010, 12:10 PM         #59
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lamarowns said:
tired of answering this stupid question..just peep the sig...
 02-19-2010, 12:10 PM         #60
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
low level intelligence, Son I wanna meet you for real, you gotta be a funny(lookin) person.....

Michael_Moore said:

Last edited by deLeet; 02-19-2010 at 12:12 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
98 comments
21 hours ago