Rockets get kings G kevin martin in trade involving Tracy McGrady

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
can we at least get jordan hill, harrington and a wing dinner?
 8 years ago '06        #62
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Shocked they gave up Landry

If T-Mac gets buy out with Kings, he privately hopes to sign with Lakers or Cavaliers for the playoffs, source close to him tells Y!
Can he even play
 8 years ago '07        #63
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
^ t mac n SERGIO? I was tight as f**k about the nate s**t but if they get Sergio i-am-a-happy-man. I've been wanting him for like 2 years now. I think he can flourish in the system cuz he always looks to push the ball, likes the up tempo game, and he's young, can shoot the 3 ball, if his mind is right and isn't lazy to look to improve n we develop him right I think we might have our future pg then...but let me stop getting too hype cause its not even official yet.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #64
space
space
space
dont know about sergio man. everybody keep saying how good he is, but i never see him doing anything when he was in portland, and they gave him some playing time back in them portland days too. but players improve.
 02-18-2010, 01:48 AM         #65
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
dont know about sergio man. everybody keep saying how good he is, but i never see him doing anything when he was in portland, and they gave him some playing time back in them portland days too. but players improve.

sergio is perfect for d'antoni's system....he loves to run the floor,he makes good decisions on the break,and he can put the ball in the hole when necessary..shooting 35 from 3...46 from the field....with more playing time,and the system we run in nyc...he is ideal....
 02-18-2010, 01:52 AM         #66
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fools gettin scrubs just to gete rid of T-Mac I swear Houston owners stupid
I'd rather have T-Mac now than some players I dont know LOL
 8 years ago '04        #67
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
wow at giving up landry lol.
 8 years ago '06        #68
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
Rockets are about to have a nice squad next year if they can stay healthy

Brooks/Lowry
Martin/Budinger
Ariza/Battier
Scola
Yao

All they need is front court help and they will give a Lakers a run for their money. This team already took the Lakers to 7 games with a depleted lineup. Maybe if they sign Camby in the off season or someone like him and they will be scary.
 8 years ago '07        #69
space
space
space
 MainEv3nt said:
wow at giving up landry lol.
yeah landry was like the easiest way to beat the mavs because of his inside offensive posts moves, and erica dampier on defense = easy a.ss two points.
 8 years ago '07        #70
space
space
space

The Rockets completed a deal to move Tracy McGrady, and might just have landed his successor, sending McGrady along with Carl Landry and Joey Dorsey for high-scoring Kings guard Kevin Martin, a person with knowledge of the deal said early Thursday.

Six seasons after he arrived as the NBA scoring champion with league championship aspirations and 6 ˝ weeks after he left with the Rockets no longer believing he could help them, McGrady was dealt to the Kings when Martin became available.

The Rockets will also receive former first-round Rockets pick Kenny Thomas, center Hilton Armstrong and point guard Sergio Rodriguez. The Rockets will send cash to the Kings, but with the trade, will also move under the luxury tax line, a secondary goal in the trade talks.

“With Yao (Ming) back next year, we think Kevin gives us a great shot,” the person with knowledge of the deal said. “This also gives us what we need this year.”

The deal reunites Martin with Rockets coach Rick Adelman, with Martin bringing the scoring the Rockets have lacked with McGrady out.

Martin, who has had injury problems in recent seasons, is averaging 20.3 points in 21 games this season, and 17.1 in his career.

Landry has been the Rockets’ second-leading scorer, averaging 16.1 points per game.

The trade ends McGrady’s run in Houston much as he ended his time in Orlando. After playing relatively little following an injury, the seven-time All-Star was traded by both teams for a package of players amid varying degrees of acrimony and disappointment over promise unfulfilled.

With McGrady saying it was time that he began receiving increased playing time, the Rockets instead granted an indefinite leave of absence Dec. 28 while seeking a trade.

McGrady is in the final season of the extension he signed with the Rockets before the 2004-05 season worth $22.46 million this season. Limited to brief first-half stints in six games while coming back from microfracture surgery, McGrady averaged 3.2 points in an average of 7.7 minutes this season, making 7 of 19 shots. Of his 19 points, 10 came in one game against the Clippers.

McGrady’s averaged 25.7 points with 6.2 rebounds and 5.7 a.ssists in his first season with the Rockets, his top scoring season after consecutive years leading the league in scoring.

He finished last season averaging 23.1 points per game with the Rockets, but struggled with injuries through much of his six seasons in Houston and had knee surgeries after each of his two previous seasons with the Rockets.

He played playing just 47 games in 2005-06 because of back issues and just 35 games last season because of the knee problems that led to his microfracture surgery in February.

McGrady was second- or third-team All NBA selection in three of his first five seasons with the Rockets. The Rockets, however, never advanced past the first round of the playoffs, until last season when McGrady was

mo news.
 8 years ago '04        #71
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 MiseryCityTexas said:
yeah landry was like the easiest way to beat the mavs because of his inside offensive posts moves, and erica dampier on defense = easy a.ss two points.
lol easist way to beat the mavs.

dirk > landry, scola ,chuck hayes, dorsey.
 8 years ago '07        #72
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,526 | Props total: 56231 56231
 MiseryCityTexas said:
So the Rockettes get Kevin Martin and you go right back to hating on the Mavs?....don't forget about them 66 points the Rockettes put on the HEAT of all teams.
 8 years ago '07        #73
space
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said:
So the Rockettes get Kevin Martin and you go right back to hating on the Mavs?....don't forget about them 66 points the Rockettes put on the HEAT of all teams.
stop crying n*gga. i just dislike the mavs that bad that i couldn't help my self.

8 years ago '06        #74
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
wow....T-Mac to Sac town....
 8 years ago '07        #75
space
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said:
i dont care man. mavs let average a.ss andre miller drop 52 on them anyway, so thats just as bad. its just a i-45 rivalry and nothing else.
 02-18-2010, 02:18 AM         #76
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
if jared jeffries is involved...i'll be doing the..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #77
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Bad move trading Landry!
 8 years ago '07        #78
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
i dont care man. mavs let average a.ss andre miller drop 52 on them anyway, so thats just as bad. its just a i-45 rivalry and nothing else.
66 points vs. the Heat..........
 8 years ago '07        #79
space
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said:
66 points vs. the Heat..........
like i said before. i really cant defend that 66 s**t. andre miller scored most of the rockets team points on the mavs by himself though and that just shows how bad we played that night. rockets usually own the heat during the reg season.

and the only reason why i said it was easy for landry to score on dirk, is because dirk is still soft inside even though he has improved tremendously.
 8 years ago '07        #80
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
like i said before. i really cant defend that 66 s**t. andre miller scored most of the rockets team points on the mavs by himself though and that just shows how bad we played that night. rockets usually own the heat during the reg season.

and the only reason why i said it was easy for landry to score on dirk, is because dirk is still soft inside even though he has improved tremendously.
When all else fails Haters call Dirk and the Mavs soft...and if there anybody that's soft it's your boy Landry because he can't even keep his teeth in his mouth.

66 points vs. the Heat....there's no excuses for that man since you keep sayin with Miller did.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy