Kay Slay WENT IN On Jay Electronica About Exhibit C "NY Niggas Jackin Our Slang"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2010, 07:06 AM         #101
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
BTW, Jay Elec ain't gon never drop an album. Y'all been waiting on his Act II mixtape for 3 years now. Ha Ha, don't hold your breath.
you sound mad.
 02-23-2010, 08:05 AM         #102
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay electronica ain't lie but he wasn't dissin either... other rappers done spoke on it such as common who said dat when he used to use the word "dog" ny n*ggas would laugh & look at him funny style back in '92.. fast forward bout 6 years and ny n*ggas was sayin it heavy wit da popularity of dmx song get at me dog

i can relate to dat s**t being a southern n*gga wit two parents from ny.. every summer for my whole entire life i'd spend it in ny wit my cousins and hella words i used n*ggas used to scrutinize... over time i hear ny n*ggas sayin da s**t like wtf lol

but all dat ny n*ggas be hatin mayne yaw need to k!ll dat early... ny got hella love for da south because all they care bout is havin skills, if u nice u nice bottomline. s**t is lies about ny n*ggas bein haterz dat internet n*ggas cook up cuz they aint got s**t better to do and dats real
 8 years ago '07        #103
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Really? NYC has about 8.3 million people population wise and the South is Tennesee, North/South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Texas, Arkansas, Lousiana, Virginia and Kentucky. More rappers definitely come from the South, regardless if you hear all of them or not.
Then the North has N.Y, Boston , Philly, Jersey, Baltimore, Pittsburg and Virgina is considered North east homie. Who can rap in Kentucky anyway or Arkansas or even Alabama who Rich boy lol the most successfull rappers come from up north, and its different up north everybody and they momma trys to rap in the south its not like that.
 8 years ago '07        #104
LOpacino 
space
space
 Industry 215 said:
"YALL", sounds likes too many people toots, I think that n*gga and most n*ggas in NY suck excluding about 5 n*ggas.
I feel the same about the south, but the dudes in the south who can rap are either gay a.ss f**gots like Wayne or snitches T.i, alfamega or fake a.ss hell.
 02-23-2010, 10:54 AM         #105
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
jay electronica ain't lie but he wasn't dissin either... other rappers done spoke on it such as common who said dat when he used to use the word "dog" ny n*ggas would laugh & look at him funny style back in '92.. fast forward bout 6 years and ny n*ggas was sayin it heavy wit da popularity of dmx song get at me dog

i can relate to dat s**t being a southern n*gga wit two parents from ny.. every summer for my whole entire life i'd spend it in ny wit my cousins and hella words i used n*ggas used to scrutinize... over time i hear ny n*ggas sayin da s**t like wtf lol

but all dat ny n*ggas be hatin mayne yaw need to k!ll dat early... ny got hella love for da south because all they care bout is havin skills, if u nice u nice bottomline. s**t is lies about ny n*ggas bein haterz dat internet n*ggas cook up cuz they aint got s**t better to do and dats real

quoted for emphasis...
 8 years ago '07        #106
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 J Rob said:
Kay Slay is the sterotypical New York hip hop fan

Don't forget that he was the one who was co-signing Saigon when he said some stupid a.ss s**t like "southern rappers bite NY just by rapping, because NY was the first ones to rap"
thats the same stupid a.ss logic west coast n*ggaz use when they talk about gang banging

ny was the first ones to rap so anybody rapping is biting ny s**t
 8 years ago '05        #107
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
 getGwap said:
thats the same stupid a.ss logic west coast n*ggaz use when they talk about gang banging

ny was the first ones to rap so anybody rapping is biting ny s**t
...How You Going Compare Gang Bangin To Rap?

Gang Bangin Started In West & Outside n*ggas Is f**kin Up Bangin "K Mart Bloods" & Making Up Hoods. If You Going Bang Red & Blue....Make Sure You Bangin It Correct.
 02-24-2010, 07:50 AM         #108
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how y'all think ny cats are hating when someone calls out a blatant diss. i never ever met an ny cat that spoke southern slang. this was a pus*y attempt on jay elec's part to ride on ny with the south on his back. however, don't he live in ny now and dont he sound like he from ny? he cant possibly sound better than anyone from ny. however, its a great attempt at sounding like nas on illmatic. stop riding homie's nuts, he good but he violated.....
 8 years ago '04        #109
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
you guys are REALLY still talking about this s**t???

its not that serious lol
 8 years ago '04        #110
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
dat n*gga said Virginia is considered the north east

now if you were talkin about DC area id kinda give you a pass because i dont consider that area southern but Va is definitely south i been to Va plenty of times
 8 years ago '07        #111
LOpacino 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
@ Baltimore and Virginia being considered 'North east'. Pick up a map...
The Northeastern United States (sometimes called simply the Northeast) is a region of the United States.[1][2] According to the definition used by the United States Census Bureau, the Northeast region consists of nine states: the New England states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut; and the Mid-Atlantic States of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.[3] Major cities in this area include New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, Boston, Pittsburgh, Jersey City and Buffalo.

The coastal corridors of Delaware and Maryland (including Baltimore) are included in the Northeast megalopolis, and are economically very similar[clarification needed] to the CB defined Northeast states, but ,[1] part of the Southern United States. Other organizations, such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation,[4] United States Department of Energy,[5] and United States Fish and Wildlife Service[6] consider Delaware, Maryland, and usually Washington, D.C. to be part of the Northeast.

The Northeast is the wealthiest region of the United States; New Jersey and Connecticut have the highest median incomes in the country after Maryland, while Massachusetts is ranked fifth. Pennsylvania also ranks high in per capita income, with Chester County coming in on the list of wealthiest counties.[7] It also accounts for approximately 25% of U.S. gross domestic product as of 2007.[8] All eight Ivy League schools are located in the Northeast. New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Massachusetts rank in the top 15 states in terms of population

[pic - click to view]

HUH!

Last edited by LOpacino; 02-24-2010 at 12:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy