Kay Slay WENT IN On Jay Electronica About Exhibit C "NY Niggas Jackin Our Slang"

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2010, 09:12 AM         #61
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of yall taking it harder than slay.......he said like one sentence......slays being slay....

Last edited by ass_in_my_eyes; 02-18-2010 at 09:16 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #62
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Exhibit BX said:
damn nicca is that b**ch name coupon? cause you sure is saving in this mothaf**ka

Last edited by King Kusanagi; 02-18-2010 at 09:21 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #63
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9891 9891
damn i thought he was from NY....i just got put on too dude..nice as f**k
 8 years ago '07        #64
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
jay electronica is from new orleans...wtf
 02-18-2010, 09:39 AM         #65
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
some of yall taking it harder than slay.......he said like one sentence......slays being slay....
I talked to the dude who posted the blog on twitter. he told me slay was sayin a whole lot of wreckless s**t that he didnt get to record

slay was sayin s**t like "why do people get deaf when that part of the song comes on?" "that was a diss, you cant say ny was jackin slang, every time you say the word hip-hop out your mouth, you jackin ny"

8 years ago '08        #66
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
yall say ny hating and s**t but throughout this whole thread i've seen cats that arent from ny hating on us.
 8 years ago '07        #67
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Exhibit BX said:
damn nicca is that b**ch name coupon? cause you sure is saving in this mothaf**ka
yeah u gonna diss a female then turn around and call a n*gga saving her. predictability is a weak attribute. get mad.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 02-18-2010 at 10:37 AM..
 02-18-2010, 10:39 AM         #68
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
yeah u gonna diss a female then turn around and call a n*gga saving her. predictability is a weak attribute. get mad.
she a grown a.ss PERSON. she can say what she want back.

f**k if she a female, unless thats your sister, mother or wife, the f**k you running to her defense for? dwight freeney a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #69
space
space
 Exhibit BX said:
she a grown a.ss PERSON. she can say what she want back.

f**k if she a female, unless thats your sister, mother or wife, the f**k you running to her defense for? dwight freeney a.ss n*gga
no body defending s**t just watch your f**kin mouth b**ch u far from funny
 02-18-2010, 10:46 AM         #70
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
no body defending s**t just watch your f**kin mouth b**ch u far from funny

yo fam I see you being a pus*y whipped n*gga and I'ma let you finish but haiti relief had the best save and rescue of all time

the f**k up fore I step on your cape n*gga
 02-18-2010, 10:48 AM         #71
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
damn n*gga i hope you know her or something
right! that chick probably dont even know his AIM screenname let alone who he is in real life

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 Exhibit BX said:
right! that chick probably dont even know his AIM screenname let alone who he is in real life

you comical son of a b**ch, computer love extended version? LOL you know what though, I don't know the chick and I am somewhat blindly defending her because she never came at you the way you came at her... I don't respect that, however, I'll just say f**k it and do what u want..............besides she tryna say Jay Elect aint that, when he's THAT. so f**k it.

I go back to claiming neutrality

Last edited by NuffGanja; 02-18-2010 at 11:15 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #73
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 Supa Mario 910 said:
KaySlay just mad that 'Bring NY Back' movement never got off the f**king ground LOL.
lmao yeah that "movement" was so pathetic it wasn't even funny

any "movement" that revolves around busta rhymes, kay slay, papoose and Tru Life is bound to fail lol
 8 years ago '04        #74
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2426 2426
does Kay Slay own the english language? Last time I checked he didn't, so he need to SHUT THE f**k UP
 8 years ago '04        #75
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
yeah I just came back from a jay electronica concert in london and he stayed behind and talked to the crowd for hours after so I asked him bout kay slay and he basically said he's not on any beef with him, he respects him as a legend in the game etc.

ps dude is maaaad humble, he gave away his jacket to someone in the crowd. swapped it for a j dilla shirt someone was wearing then at the end he gave away his f**king chain put it round some guys neck hope he blows the f**k up hip hop needs it.
 8 years ago '05        #76
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Supa Mario 910 said:
@ you using this as an excuse. There's only about 3 rappers from NY that are really noticed on a mainstream level which is of course, 50, Nas, and Jay-Z. Do you really think someone cares if Hell Rell has beef with Tony Yayo?
do you really think people care if N8 and Monstalung beef?

you don't know who those people are do you?

but guess what, they're still beefing, well sorta......

there's only three rappers who are really noticed on a mainstream level, you say atleast, but you're an idiot if you say there's not more rappers that people know about from NY than from any other state.......

name 100 rappers from Atlanta without using underground heads........do that for Miami, Houston, LA, Chicago, Detroit.......

there's simply MORE RAPPERS PEOPLE HAVE HEARD OF in NY than there are in any other one region, or atleast the numbers are damn close.....

Peter Starks™ said:
..maybe its late, and you not thinking str8.
but you dont have to be MAINSTREAM exactly for the MASSES to care..

Everyone knows Talib, Mos, Joell, Grae, Busta, Banks, foxy, cam, etc etc.
and i put money alot of people would care if Yayo and Hell rell got into it, NOT just NY either. maybe you wont, but you cant speak for no1 other than you. you being 1 of MANY different outlooks on entertainment as a whole.

so next time sit and think about the topic before you go on and type some ol bulls**t on that keyboard.
exactly.

besides, you got tons of these little mixtape rappers running around from NY.......

there's plenty of dudes that have some sort of inter-state fame from NY, and like i've said, i'm willing to bet that people can't name 100 rappers from those other cities, where it'd be done easily from NY......

except i couldn't name you one person i know here besides myself that knows who Jean Grae is
 8 years ago '06        #77
Rell_Shotta 
space
space
$270 | Props total: 62 62
Jay Electronica was spittin Knowledge on da song. Wit dat song he brought the whole east coast together. Kay Slay needs to fall back on dat. he must be mad cuz he had no part in helping or signing or producing for him and he knows he is about to blow up. HIP HOP needs Jay Electronica to breath life into the masses who are still blind. AND on another note to quote wat 3 Stacks said 15 yrs ago @ da Source Awards, "Im tired of those close minded Folks....... Da South got sumthin say, dats all I got to say." :rant:
 02-18-2010, 10:49 PM         #78
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone know where i can get the instrumental to exhibit C but not on rapidshare since its blocked here.
 8 years ago '06        #79
Rell_Shotta 
space
space
$270 | Props total: 62 62
Cormega is underground. Kool G Rap is a legend. Grew up on listening to them, but "Da South got sumthin say, dats all I got to say" lol. nah but Jay Electronica is ill.

Last edited by Rell_Shotta; 02-18-2010 at 11:09 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #80
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
son, i don't care who's mainstream from anywhere.....

i'm not even from NY, but the fact is, there's been more rappers from NY than there has been from any other REGION

and i see that you didn't name 100 rappers from Atlanta, is that because you can't or because you 'don't have time to do that s**t' (meaning you can't and don't want to admit you can't)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago