Kay Slay WENT IN On Jay Electronica About Exhibit C "NY Niggas Jackin Our Slang"

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-17-2010, 11:32 PM         #41
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Still Hinted That Cali Had More Beef Than NY,I Mean C'mon On Son. You Said It Was Then You Sugar Coated To Where It Wasnt. I'm Looking At As "If Cali Got More Beef Than NY,Then Stack Up The Beefs?" Aint No...Competition,Its Prove Me Wrong...Show Me What You Trying Say Is Facts Or Bulls**t.

Yeah Its Everywhere But Its Fact That You n*ggas Have More Beef Amongest Yall Selfs & Others.

I Skipped Over The Ice Cube & Common Beef Cause You Tryed To Add That To "cali has more beef than ny,you see...i know atleast one battle" But You Need To Also Understand This Is When Common Sense Was Making A Name For Himself In NY As You Stated & Whats The Ways Of The NY? I Know You Already Know What Am Going Say....HATE & BITTERNESS.

So If You Making A Name For Yourself In A Unknown City Than Yes You Going Carry There Ways. If There Ways Of Hating & Being Bitter,You Going Carry That As Well. After Common Head Back To Chi,You Dont See Him Acting Like That Now,Do You? Hell Naw....He Back Home Where Its Normal.

And For My OGs.....I Think They Already Said Best "new york big city of dreams/ and everything in new york aint always what it seems/ you might get fooled if you come from outta town"
ok...i'm gonna put this to bed,because you feel how you feel,and were just going in circles...however one thing i must clear up,because i always stand by what i say...when i actually say it....this is what i said..

HotepSuns said:

i'm not gonna go down the line of beefs,because that s**t is SENSELESS...the point is there is more than enough beef brewing in cali as there is in nyc...as there is anywhere else relatively speaking....you trying to break it up into some bcs top 10 list to fit your stereotype is ridiculous..no matter how you try to rationalize it..

i'm not sure how this line makes you think i'm saying one has more than the other....that line is CLEARLY saying that there is enough beef brewing in cali that it can be comparable to nyc...the key words are..."as there is in nyc".....

common never dissed the westcoast...the same way jay elect never dissed new york...they both merely spoke their mind (and truth),and certain n*ggas cried about it....(cube,and slay)....so your point about him trying to play up to new york by being a hater makes no sense.....both of these situations are identical....but it seems the lessons that should have been learned from the cube/common incident haven't been learned by this generation....

all this boils down to is simple comprehension....which i guess isn't so simple for some...

hold ya head...

Last edited by HotepSuns; 02-17-2010 at 11:33 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #42
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
LOL @ tommy bunz sig... u want Jay E to rap like Tony Yayo?
 02-17-2010, 11:39 PM         #43
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
NIGGGA PLEEEEEEASE!

n*gga take that,take that,take that..

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #44
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
there's been 'more beef' in NY than anywhere else because there's been more rappers out of NY than anywhere else......

logically, if you have more people, you're going to have more instances of disagreements

and Jay Electronica is overrated as f**k
 8 years ago '07        #45
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 BCain56 said:
Damn is Kayslay's album not selling or something is that why hes is mad.
kay slay wasn"t running his mouth like that when he was at the bloods and crips pic nic in cali. that n*gga aint say jack s**t, even when he was on his cellphone.
 8 years ago '05        #46
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
if you don't hear all of them then how do you know if they're beefing or not?

obviously i'm talking about people that get talked about

if nobody knows they're there, then they can't get counted on the 'beef' checklist.....

name two rappers from West Virginia that are 'beefing', i bet you can't, but that doesn't mean they're not doing it......
 8 years ago '07        #47
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
never heard of jay electronica until he gave badonka badu the buisiness.
 8 years ago '06        #48
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Industry 215 said:
Look at Ney York n*ggas hating as usual.

Jay Electronica do that boring s**t better than them and they mad.
For the last time. Stop saying NY n*ggas or New York city. It's not them. Stop stereotyping and generalizing. Address Kay Slay and the other individuals who make these statements, not NYC, because they aren't making these statements. Neither are a bunch of NY rappers. One DJ did. So NY is not hating on anything. The funny thing is, half of you probably never set foot in the city to know that. Trust, this is coming from a West Coast native, who been in and lived in both cities (both sides of the country).

And for the record, what's so true about Jay Elect's statement? There's still plenty of NY rappers making strictly NY music. They just don't have the spotlight. Just because a few individuals from NY hopped on the Southern fad (folks NYC even disown) doesn't mean the entire city and all the NY rappers are doing it, because they're not. So nobody jacked anything.

And I dsagree about Jay Elec doing NY s**t better than NY itself. Dude is good, but y'all overrate him. He ain't that great or grand. He ain't the next savior. And although he may not thiink what he said is a diss. It was disrespectful, and half untrue. Whether he thinks so or not. If that's the case, then why is he rapping like an NY rapper? Why is he living in NYC for that matter? Why is he working with an East Coast producer? If that's the case, why don't he go back to NO and do his music down there.

Bottom line, he didn't start getting any buzz (because the South don't support rappers of his type, let's not lie), until he came to NYC and they broke him there. The city is showing dude a lot of love. So he basically is biting the hand that supported him.
 8 years ago '06        #49
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
BTW, Jay Elec ain't gon never drop an album. Y'all been waiting on his Act II mixtape for 3 years now. Ha Ha, don't hold your breath.
 02-18-2010, 12:42 AM         #50
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
BTW, Jay Elec ain't gon never drop an album. Y'all been waiting on his Act II mixtape for 3 years now. Ha Ha, don't hold your breath.
act II isnt even a mixtape d*ckhead
 8 years ago '04        #51
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 Supa Mario 910 said:
@ you using this as an excuse. There's only about 3 rappers from NY that are really noticed on a mainstream level which is of course, 50, Nas, and Jay-Z. Do you really think someone cares if Hell Rell has beef with Tony Yayo?
..maybe its late, and you not thinking str8.
but you dont have to be MAINSTREAM exactly for the MASSES to care..

Everyone knows Talib, Mos, Joell, Grae, Busta, Banks, foxy, cam, etc etc.
and i put money alot of people would care if Yayo and Hell rell got into it, NOT just NY either. maybe you wont, but you cant speak for no1 other than you. you being 1 of MANY different outlooks on entertainment as a whole.

so next time sit and think about the topic before you go on and type some ol bulls**t on that keyboard.
 8 years ago '04        #52
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 Exhibit BX said:
thas f**ked up
 8 years ago '07        #53
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Exhibit BX said:
watch your b**ch a.ss mouth
 02-18-2010, 07:55 AM         #54
Tha Juggernaut6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont get it. im from nyc and jay elec was right ny n*ggas was jacking down south slang. slay gotta calm down cause it aint that serious. jay elec obviously is influenced by new york hip hop from the 90's and early 2000's. plus THIS IS 2010 NO ONE CARES WHERE SLANG COMES FROM ANYMORE down south rappers are saying "GWOP" and we all say "BLING". the reason he says that line in the song is some throwback s**t cause back in the 90's it was "TABOO" to jack someone elses slang.
 02-18-2010, 07:58 AM         #55
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
watch your b**ch a.ss mouth
damn nicca is that b**ch name coupon? cause you sure is saving in this mothaf**ka
 02-18-2010, 08:02 AM         #56
Tha Juggernaut6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
For the last time. Stop saying NY n*ggas or New York city. It's not them. Stop stereotyping and generalizing. Address Kay Slay and the other individuals who make these statements, not NYC, because they aren't making these statements. Neither are a bunch of NY rappers. One DJ did. So NY is not hating on anything. The funny thing is, half of you probably never set foot in the city to know that. Trust, this is coming from a West Coast native, who been in and lived in both cities (both sides of the country).

And for the record, what's so true about Jay Elect's statement? There's still plenty of NY rappers making strictly NY music. They just don't have the spotlight. Just because a few individuals from NY hopped on the Southern fad (folks NYC even disown) doesn't mean the entire city and all the NY rappers are doing it, because they're not. So nobody jacked anything.

And I dsagree about Jay Elec doing NY s**t better than NY itself. Dude is good, but y'all overrate him. He ain't that great or grand. He ain't the next savior. And although he may not thiink what he said is a diss. It was disrespectful, and half untrue. Whether he thinks so or not. If that's the case, then why is he rapping like an NY rapper? Why is he living in NYC for that matter? Why is he working with an East Coast producer? If that's the case, why don't he go back to NO and do his music down there.

Bottom line, he didn't start getting any buzz (because the South don't support rappers of his type, let's not lie), until he came to NYC and they broke him there. The city is showing dude a lot of love. So he basically is biting the hand that supported him.
part of what she said cause down south dont support lyrical rappers that rhyme over that hard s**t
 8 years ago '04        #57
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1277 1277
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Still Hinted That Cali Had More Beef Than NY,I Mean C'mon On Son. You Said It Was Then You Sugar Coated To Where It Wasnt. I'm Looking At As "If Cali Got More Beef Than NY,Then Stack Up The Beefs?" Aint No...Competition,Its Prove Me Wrong...Show Me What You Trying Say Is Facts Or Bulls**t.

Yeah Its Everywhere But Its Fact That You n*ggas Have More Beef Amongest Yall Selfs & Others.

I Skipped Over The Ice Cube & Common Beef Cause You Tryed To Add That To "cali has more beef than ny,you see...i know atleast one battle" But You Need To Also Understand This Is When Common Sense Was Making A Name For Himself In NY As You Stated & Whats The Ways Of The NY? I Know You Already Know What Am Going Say....HATE & BITTERNESS.

So If You Making A Name For Yourself In A Unknown City Than Yes You Going Carry There Ways. If There Ways Of Hating & Being Bitter,You Going Carry That As Well. After Common Head Back To Chi,You Dont See Him Acting Like That Now,Do You? Hell Naw....He Back Home Where Its Normal.

And For My OGs.....I Think They Already Said Best "new york big city of dreams/ and everything in new york aint always what it seems/ you might get fooled if you come from outta town"
you really want to argue dont you loll
homeboy said ''but you still hinted that bla bla" when he already gave it up
come on son go sit somewhere have some cold kool aid
 8 years ago '09        #58
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Only One Supporting Jay? West Coast n*ggas Been Supporting Jay As Well.

When Has NY Rap Came Together? When?
NY n*ggas Is Too Busy b**ching & Back stabbing One Another. You n*ggas Cant Even Come Together & Stay On The Same Level. Always "they stealing this from,we was the first ones"...Its Always US...US...US...When It Comes To NY.

But When That Chicken Noodle Shyt Came Out,When That Bootleg Autotune That Jim Jones & Ron Browz Was Running With. You Didnt See The South Throwing NY n*ggas On The Bus? You Didnt See The South Bad Mouthing Or Even Speaking NY Name?

East Coast n*ggas Got Too Much Hate & Bitterness In They Hearts. Yall Cant Stand The Artists Yall Support Now.
Make sure u say NY and not east coast cuz we all dont do that
 8 years ago '09        #59
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,191 | Props total: 3488 3488
f**k that fat a.ss n*gga. He's just mad cause jay elect is not from NY and he's getting crazy buzz. Ny stay taking L's
 02-18-2010, 08:35 AM         #60
gordonshumway  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just wondering why somebody listen to a 43 year olds/former pcp fiend's opinion on hip hop in this day of age. The 43 year old man is making a fool of himself....

Also I dont give A f**k about NYC and im from the east...Make A HOT f**king Records and stop acting like your all jay-z because you simply are not even close.so sad
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy