Kay Slay WENT IN On Jay Electronica About Exhibit C "NY Niggas Jackin Our Slang"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Lex Lossis said:
lmaoooooo what? link

[video - click to view]

pretendin to be on the phone!

8 years ago '07        #22
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
I didn't read any of this s**t but Jay Electronica >>>
 8 years ago '05        #23
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 HotepSuns said:
when did i say ONLY?..please point that out..i said jay elect came to new york,and blew up...which debunks your stereotype that all nyc does is hate....common also came to new york,and blew up....cause he wasn't getting no burn in chicago...kanye west did the same thing....new york is probably the most diverse place in this country musically...and accepting of a TON of people....the s**t you talking is pure FICTION....

yet i see new york n*ggas always doing shows with each other from different camps....cali ain't no different than new york...atlanta aint' no different than new york....cali got so much bad blood between a ton of n*ggas you had to try,and have a convention to put s**t together..and that s**t still ain't all the way right....same in atlanta.....from t.i.,and shawy lo,to jeezy,and gucci...s**t luda,and t.i. went at it....and i can go on from state to state....

the bottom line is..you highlight whatever the f**k fits your point of view,or in this case your STEREOTYPE....when reality is...your s**t don't smell any better than the next n*gga...

stop pointing fingers,and coming with that holier than thou attitude...you got no legs to stand on..
"how is nyc hating..when NYC is the one who supports jay the most"
You Might As Well Said....NYC IS THE ONLY ONE WHO SUPPORTS JAY. So Like I Said,NY Is Not The Only One & Not The Most,You Mean The East Coast Supports Jay,Not Just NY.

NY Accepting Ton Of People Musically? @ That Bullshyt.... Half Of NY Accepts Ton Of People Musically For Example Jay Elect,Nipsey Hussle,Spitta,etc But The Rest Is Pure Haters Such As Slay Being One Of Them That Acts Like He Represents NY.

If You Listen To Jay Elect. Explaing His Line,Even The Hot 97 Sounded Like They Wanted To Jump Jay When They Ask Him To Explain It "what do you mean we steal yall s**t?". You Can Hear It In The Tone That NY Got Some Evil & Bitterness In Them.

Hold Up Cali Still Aint Right? Where Do You See That? 40 Glocc? Menace? Game? Knoc'Turn? You Trying Use Those Names To Say We Aint Together But Yet I See Jim Jones Vs Cam'Ron,Max B Vs Jim Jones, Method Man Vs Joe Budden, Slaughterhouse Vs Benizo,and The List Goes On & On,Yall Got More Bad Blood Than Us & The Rest Of The Coasts.

You Can Call It Stereotyping But When You See It & Look At The s**t Yall Pull. It Becomes Truth,It Hurts To Admit It But It Is....NY Cant Come Together As A Whole,You Can Point Out The Errors In Other Coasts But You n*ggas Is Sitting The Worst Than All Of Them.

You Can Thank Fools Like Slay For Proving What Am Saying....
 02-17-2010, 09:32 PM         #24
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
Kay Slay is the sterotypical New York fan
fixed
 8 years ago '04        #25
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
 J Rob said:
Nah, he mad that a NO n*gga is bringing NY back
The Irony
 8 years ago '09        #26
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22152 22152
Did NY fall off this bad? Wow. This song has been out for months, and all these random cats just now catching feelings? It aint that serious tho, but damn.
 02-17-2010, 09:44 PM         #27
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
"how is nyc hating..when NYC is the one who supports jay the most"
You Might As Well Said....NYC IS THE ONLY ONE WHO SUPPORTS JAY. So Like I Said,NY Is Not The Only One & Not The Most,You Mean The East Coast Supports Jay,Not Just NY.

NY Accepting Ton Of People Musically? @ That Bullshyt.... Half Of NY Accepts Ton Of People Musically For Example Jay Elect,Nipsey Hussle,Spitta,etc But The Rest Is Pure Haters Such As Slay Being One Of Them That Acts Like He Represents NY.

If You Listen To Jay Elect. Explaing His Line,Even The Hot 97 Sounded Like They Wanted To Jump Jay When They Ask Him To Explain It "what do you mean we steal yall s**t?". You Can Hear It In The Tone That NY Got Some Evil & Bitterness In Them.

Hold Up Cali Still Aint Right? Where Do You See That? 40 Glocc? Menace? Game? Knoc'Turn? You Trying Use Those Names To Say We Aint Together But Yet I See Jim Jones Vs Cam'Ron,Max B Vs Jim Jones, Method Man Vs Joe Budden, Slaughterhouse Vs Benizo,and The List Goes On & On,Yall Got More Bad Blood Than Us & The Rest Of The Coasts.

You Can Call It Stereotyping But When You See It & Look At The s**t Yall Pull. It Becomes Truth,It Hurts To Admit It But It Is....NY Cant Come Together As A Whole,You Can Point Out The Errors In Other Coasts But You n*ggas Is Sitting The Worst Than All Of Them.

You Can Thank Fools Like Slay For Proving What Am Saying....

jay electronica MOVED to new york,linked up with a new jersey producer,and pals around with a new york rapper (mos def),as well as a ton of shows in new york..he blew up IN NEW YORK...that's what i said...you can try,and spin that any which way you choose...but my comment is straight forward,and the TRUTH...and still debunks your theory of hate..

homie...nyc itself is one of if not THE most diverse culturally in this country,so of course it's diverse musically....what are you talking about?....you coming up with these exaggerated tales about the mindstate of an entire state of people with nothing to back it up with other than your word...i can give a laundry list of entertainers from different states that have come to nyc,and flourished....

you can spread perception,and lies to these n*ggas on boxden...but not me...

he wanted to know what the line meant,he prefaced that question with i've been riding with you,and will continue to once you explain this line to me..after he got the explination,he said i'm riding with you....but you'll twist that into some sinister evil new york n*gga hiding his real hate...

you got rappers who have bad blood with each other EVERYWHERE..that was the point....you're in here on some "crabs in the barrel" mentality trying to divide the s**t up,and place a ranking to support your stereotype...when you couldn't possibly.....i mean i can bring up way more west coast beefs than the people you mentioned...but what for?....like i said...

your s**t don't smell no better than the next n*gga...

nyc don't have to come together as a whole...but it wouldn't matter anyway,because you will forever hold your stereotype,because it's comfortable for you to explain away everything...

based on your logic i could call cali a bunch of haters,because ice t,and snoop dogg dissed soulja boy......
 02-17-2010, 09:48 PM         #28
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Industry 215 said:
Look at Ney York n*ggas hating as usual.

Jay Electronica do that boring s**t better than them and they mad.
 8 years ago '05        #29
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
he wanted to know what the line meant,he prefaced that question with i've been riding with you,and will continue to once you explain this line to me..after he got the explination,he said i'm riding with you....but you'll twist that into some sinister evil new york n*gga hiding his real hate...

....You Listen To That Interview & You Telling Me You NY n*ggas Wasnt Sounding Bitter?

THERES A n*gga THAT EVEN SAID "YEAH CAUSE NY CAME UP WITH RAP",Like I Said...You f**kin n*ggas Is All About "US....US....US....US...US" You n*ggas Ready To f**kin Strike Without Giving The Man A Chance To Explain Himself. Jay Felt Out Number and I Respect That He Said "YEAH I SAID IT & WHAT" Right Infront Of You n*gga's Faces & You Say "oh oh ny put jay on, we support jay elect the most" But The f**kin Interviewer Just Finding Out Who He Is.

HotepSuns said:
you got rappers who have bad blood with each other EVERYWHERE..that was the point....you're in here on some "crabs in the barrel" mentality trying to divide the s**t up,and place a ranking to support your stereotype...when you couldn't possibly.....i mean i can bring up way more west coast beefs than the people you mentioned...but what for?....like i said...
...We Can Go Down The Line & Looks At The Bad Blood, YALL BEEN BEEFING WITH ONE ANOTHER SINCE RAP STARTED!!! Your List Is Stack Against Everybody Elses,Yall Started Beefs & Disses Towards Each Other. All You Can Say About The West Coast & The South Is "you n*ggas took beefing & dissing to whole new level" (Ex. f!ghts,shooting,etc) and You n*ggas Did As Well. So What You Getting At? We Had Beefs From Ice Cube Vs NWA To Way Up To Game Vs Knock'Turnal But To Compare That Bad Blood To NY Bad Blood,You n*ggas Baked & Took The Cake For That...

HotepSuns said:
nyc don't have to come together as a whole...but it wouldn't matter anyway,because you will forever hold your stereotype,because it's comfortable for you to explain away everything...

based on your logic i could call cali a bunch of haters,because ice t,and snoop dogg dissed soulja boy......
....If NYC Came Together,I Take My Hat Off & Salute You n*ggas Cause Yall Finally Came To Sense That Hating On Each Other Aint Bringin Us No Attention,No Fame,Or No Cash Flow Thru Here. You Can Call It Stereotyping & Run With That Excuse All You Want But From A n*gga Thats Looking In Then Actually Being Around NY Scene & Seeing It,Its f**kin Truth & Its Sad.

You Call Me A Hater Cause I Represent West Coast But Alos Know I Represent The Dirty South As Well. I Could Careless What You Call Me,It Only Proves What Am Saying Is Right...NY Is Always Bitter & Hateful To Others & To Its Own Till You n*ggas Wake Up & Realize That,You Going Forever Have Different Coasts Come In "steal yall style or slang or whatever" Cause Why? You Too Busy Hating & Not Watching & Pay Attention.
 8 years ago '07        #30
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Fresh Whyte said:
^This

f**k Kay Slay Old a.ss,This Is Why NY Cant Bring The Rap Game Back. Always f**king Hating....Always.

Kay Should Keep His Mouth Shut After Taking A Trip To Los Angeles With His Acting On The Phone a.ss...Lets Not Forget About You Being Shook,Old n*gga

Better Get Back On Twitter Beggin Models To Pose For That Feed The Children a.ss Magazine You Got Out. Straight Beggin Bulls**t....
why would you say NY is hating?? Exhibit C gets prime time spins up here....Just is pushing him heavy in the streets out here...FIYTB??
 8 years ago '05        #31
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 BxCastro said:
why would you say NY is hating?? Exhibit C gets prime time spins up here....Just is pushing him heavy in the streets out here...FIYTB??
....He Gets Spins & Thats Yall Reason For Liking Him? You Paid To Do Your Job Even You Hate It Or Not.

Major Names Co Sign Jay Elect,So You Might As Well Play It. If Waka Got Spins Up There In NY,Do That Mean You n*ggas Like Him?

From The Treatment Wack a.ss Juiceman Got...Naaaa You Dont Southern Music But We'll Play It Cause It Pays
 02-17-2010, 10:52 PM         #32
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

....You Listen To That Interview & You Telling Me You NY n*ggas Wasnt Sounding Bitter?

THERES A n*gga THAT EVEN SAID "YEAH CAUSE NY CAME UP WITH RAP",Like I Said...You f**kin n*ggas Is All About "US....US....US....US...US" You n*ggas Ready To f**kin Strike Without Giving The Man A Chance To Explain Himself. Jay Felt Out Number and I Respect That He Said "YEAH I SAID IT & WHAT" Right Infront Of You n*gga's Faces & You Say "oh oh ny put jay on, we support jay elect the most" But The f**kin Interviewer Just Finding Out Who He Is.

...We Can Go Down The Line & Looks At The Bad Blood, YALL BEEN BEEFING WITH ONE ANOTHER SINCE RAP STARTED!!! Your List Is Stack Against Everybody Elses,Yall Started Beefs & Disses Towards Each Other. All You Can Say About The West Coast & The South Is "you n*ggas took beefing & dissing to whole new level" (Ex. f!ghts,shooting,etc) and You n*ggas Did As Well. So What You Getting At? We Had Beefs From Ice Cube Vs NWA To Way Up To Game Vs Knock'Turnal But To Compare That Bad Blood To NY Bad Blood,You n*ggas Baked & Took The Cake For That...

....If NYC Came Together,I Take My Hat Off & Salute You n*ggas Cause Yall Finally Came To Sense That Hating On Each Other Aint Bringin Us No Attention,No Fame,Or No Cash Flow Thru Here. You Can Call It Stereotyping & Run With That Excuse All You Want But From A n*gga Thats Looking In Then Actually Being Around NY Scene & Seeing It,Its f**kin Truth & Its Sad.

You Call Me A Hater Cause I Represent West Coast But Alos Know I Represent The Dirty South As Well. I Could Careless What You Call Me,It Only Proves What Am Saying Is Right...NY Is Always Bitter & Hateful To Others & To Its Own Till You n*ggas Wake Up & Realize That,You Going Forever Have Different Coasts Come In "steal yall style or slang or whatever" Cause Why? You Too Busy Hating & Not Watching & Pay Attention.

you hear what you want to hear....and spin it how you want to spin it....

i'm not gonna go down the line of beefs,because that s**t is SENSELESS...the point is there is more than enough beef brewing in cali as there is in nyc...as there is anywhere else relatively speaking....you trying to break it up into some bcs top 10 list to fit your stereotype is ridiculous..no matter how you try to rationalize it..

and it's funny you even bring up cube...cube flew off the handle,and dissed common over something almost IDENTICAL to this situation.....

new york,and louisiana are both my homes....i know both like the back of my hand,and got people deep in both states....been all through southern,and northern cali as well....been all over this world to be honest...and ain't s**t different nowhere....it's just stereotypes n*ggas run with to make themselves feel better about doing the SAME BULLs**t.....but calling other n*ggas out on it...

that's the essence of hypocrisy...

but do you playboy...
 8 years ago '07        #33
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Fresh Whyte said:
....He Gets Spins & Thats Yall Reason For Liking Him? You Paid To Do Your Job Even You Hate It Or Not.

Major Names Co Sign Jay Elect,So You Might As Well Play It. If Waka Got Spins Up There In NY,Do That Mean You n*ggas Like Him?

From The Treatment Wack a.ss Juiceman Got...Naaaa You Dont Southern Music But We'll Play It Cause It Pays
It's not about liking him its about his material being good...Is Jay even signed?? OJ played himself for doing a show Raekwon was gonna be at....who payed for Jay to get played...Just?? U see how that worked out for Saigon....Wacka would get luv if he did a show where n*ggaz wanna hear his s**t...you can't book Wacka for a Nas show...that's like oil and water

Last edited by KnicksLost; 02-17-2010 at 10:59 PM..
 02-17-2010, 10:59 PM         #34
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
when did i say ONLY?..please point that out..i said jay elect came to new york,and blew up...which debunks your stereotype that all nyc does is hate....common also came to new york,and blew up....cause he wasn't getting no burn in chicago...kanye west did the same thing....new york is probably the most diverse place in this country musically...and accepting of a TON of people....the s**t you talking is pure FICTION....

yet i see new york n*ggas always doing shows with each other from different camps....cali ain't no different than new york...atlanta aint' no different than new york....cali got so much bad blood between a ton of n*ggas you had to try,and have a convention to put s**t together..and that s**t still ain't all the way right....same in atlanta.....from t.i.,and shawy lo,to jeezy,and gucci...s**t luda,and t.i. went at it....and i can go on from state to state....

the bottom line is..you highlight whatever the f**k fits your point of view,or in this case your STEREOTYPE....when reality is...your s**t don't smell any better than the next n*gga...

stop pointing fingers,and coming with that holier than thou attitude...you got no legs to stand on..

both of ya'll my n*ggas on here but BOTH of ya'll need to shut the f**k up cali can't come together just like NY can't come together, ya'll are even....
 8 years ago '05        #35
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
i'm not gonna go down the line of beefs,because that s**t is SENSELESS...the point is there is more than enough beef brewing in cali as there is in nyc...as there is anywhere else relatively speaking....you trying to break it up into some bcs top 10 list to fit your stereotype is ridiculous..no matter how you try to rationalize it..
....You Sitting Here Saying You Not Going Line Up The Beefs & Compare But You Still Saying "cali has more beef than nyc". You Seem Confused Or Lost,It Was Best To Not Even Bringin Up "cali has more than enough beef than ny" But Yet You Still Comparing & Want To Continue With It.....

HotepSuns said:
new york,and louisiana are both my homes....i know both like the back of my hand,and got people deep in both states....been all through southern,and northern cali as well....been all over this world to be honest...and ain't s**t different nowhere....it's just stereotypes n*ggas run with to make themselves feel better about doing the SAME BULLs**t.....but calling other n*ggas out on it...

but do you playboy...
....I Guess But To Each Its Own.
 02-17-2010, 11:04 PM         #36
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....You Sitting Here Saying You Not Going Line Up The Beefs & Compare But You Still Saying "cali has more beef than nyc". You Seem Confused Or Lost,It Was Best To Not Even Bringin Up "cali has more than enough beef than ny" But Yet You Still Comparing & Want To Continue With It.....

....I Guess But To Each Its Own.

i never said cali had more beef...i said there is a comparable amount of beef....to where you trying to call anybody out for that s**t is ridiculous...i also went on to say that it's the same relatively speaking for most major states that are on....you are the only one making this a competition....i'm saying it's the same s**t EVERYWHERE...

just like dj quick said.....it's just like compton fool!!!..take heed from your o.g...

[video - click to view]

i also like how you skipped over that cube/common situation...
 02-17-2010, 11:05 PM         #37
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
you hear what you want to hear....and spin it how you want to spin it....

and it's funny you even bring up cube...cube flew off the handle,and dissed common over something almost IDENTICAL to this situation.....

but do you playboy...

NIGGGA PLEEEEEEASE!
 8 years ago '05        #38
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
i never said cali had more beef...i said there is a comparable amount of beef....to where you trying to call anybody out for that s**t is ridiculous...i also went on to say that it's the same relatively speaking for most major states that are on....you are the only one making this a competition....i'm saying it's the same s**t EVERYWHERE...

just like dj quick said.....it's just like compton fool!!!..take heed from your o.g...

i also like how you skipped over that cube/common situation...
...You Still Hinted That Cali Had More Beef Than NY,I Mean C'mon On Son. You Said It Was Then You Sugar Coated To Where It Wasnt. I'm Looking At As "If Cali Got More Beef Than NY,Then Stack Up The Beefs?" Aint No...Competition,Its Prove Me Wrong...Show Me What You Trying Say Is Facts Or Bulls**t.

Yeah Its Everywhere But Its Fact That You n*ggas Have More Beef Amongest Yall Selfs & Others.

I Skipped Over The Ice Cube & Common Beef Cause You Tryed To Add That To "cali has more beef than ny,you see...i know atleast one battle" But You Need To Also Understand This Is When Common Sense Was Making A Name For Himself In NY As You Stated & Whats The Ways Of The NY? I Know You Already Know What Am Going Say....HATE & BITTERNESS.

So If You Making A Name For Yourself In A Unknown City Than Yes You Going Carry There Ways. If There Ways Of Hating & Being Bitter,You Going Carry That As Well. After Common Head Back To Chi,You Dont See Him Acting Like That Now,Do You? Hell Naw....He Back Home Where Its Normal.

And For My OGs.....I Think They Already Said Best "new york big city of dreams/ and everything in new york aint always what it seems/ you might get fooled if you come from outta town"

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #39
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 116 116
 Industry 215 said:
Look at Ney York n*ggas hating as usual.

Jay Electronica do that boring s**t better than them and they mad.

Im glad someone noticed how boring this n*gga is. I thought I was the only one. :agreement6:
 02-17-2010, 11:30 PM         #40
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donaldsjuan said:
Im glad someone noticed how boring this n*gga is. I thought I was the only one. :agreement6:
hell nah you aint the only one, check the sig homie
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy