BREAKING NEWS: Jamison traded to Cavs!

most viewed right now
 243
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 146
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 107
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
BrBHZ 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,540 | Props total: 3530 3530
the f**k are the clippers thinking?
 8 years ago '10        #162
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 1482 1482
 JayDawn said:
L.O>>>>>>>>>>jamison

cavs aint been s**t aint never been s**t..and lebron gone. cuzz yall n*ggas keep bringing old bums...L city cleveland

f**k yall n*ggas smokin...
Sour Diesel......and again Jamison>>>>>>>Laker bench.


Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 02-17-2010 at 06:54 PM..
 02-17-2010, 06:52 PM         #163
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cavs get Jamison and Telfair, Clippers get Drew Gooden and Wash gets Illgauskas, Al Thornton and Brian Skinner and Cavs 1st round pick

I think the cavs got the best out of this trade..
will just wait and see how they work jamison in the line-up.
 8 years ago '10        #164
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 1482 1482
 YoungNiNsane said:
Varejao. at not knowing how to spell his name. So much for being a Cavs fan.
Homie you just looked it up to see if I was wrong so you can clown me. You know you ain't know it either but I stand corrected, thank you.:)


Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 02-17-2010 at 06:55 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #165
Tiko377 1914 heat pts1914
space
avatar space
space
$16,045 | Props total: 10312 10312
cavs got scary depth SCARY depth in the front court its insane....shaq, jamison,hickson,Varejao,powe(coming back soon) and probably Z?
 8 years ago '10        #166
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
 MrTripleDouble said:
Homie you just looked it up to see if I was wrong so you can clown me. You know you ain't know it either but I stand corrected, thank you.:)
I actually did know. Don't take it personally just because you didn't.
 8 years ago '04        #167
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
So much hate for Jamison, terrible... Jamison is an amazing pickup, he is easily better than Lamar, whoever said otherwise is an idiot...

IMO I think Jamison is a better fit than Amar'e, solely for the fact that Jamison is a better rebounder...
 8 years ago '07        #168
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,218 | Props total: 17991 17991
 YoungNiNsane said:
Like I said, we all know that Kobe will do whatever it takes to win the title. Who cares what you're seeing now. Regular season games don't mean s**t to us.
who the f**k are you?

joined the site last month and claiming Lakers, but all you keep saying is Kobe knows how to do this Kobe knows how to do that

f**k outta here you Kobe d*ckrider, we got enough of you f**gots on this board
 8 years ago '10        #169
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
 KeepinItTrill said:
who the f**k are you?

joined the site last month and claiming Lakers, but all you keep saying is Kobe knows how to do this Kobe knows how to do that

f**k outta here you Kobe d*ckrider, we got enough of you f**gots on this board
just because i joined this forum not too long ago, u think i dunno s**t? u mad n*gga? go suck lebrons d*ck and shut the f**k up.
 8 years ago '07        #170
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,218 | Props total: 17991 17991
 YoungNiNsane said:
just because i joined this forum not too long ago, u think i dunno s**t? u mad n*gga? go suck lebrons d*ck and shut the f**k up.
Im a Laker fan pus*y boy

and all you're saying is Kobe this Kobe that so you exposed yourself as a d*ckrider not me
 02-17-2010, 07:02 PM         #171
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
L.O>>>>>>>>>>jamison

cavs aint been s**t aint never been s**t..and lebron gone. cuzz yall n*ggas keep bringing old bums...L city cleveland

f**k yall n*ggas smokin...
bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! keep hating, i f**king love it!!

after lebron re-signs with the cavs this offseason what are you haters gonna do?!?!
 8 years ago '07        #172
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 YoungNiNsane said:
just because i joined this forum not too long ago, u think i dunno s**t? u mad n*gga? go suck lebrons d*ck and shut the f**k up.
he may have joined last month, but he fits so well here!! He rides Kobe hard, and says "you mad"!! Welcome!!
 8 years ago '10        #173
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
 KeepinItTrill said:
Im a Laker fan pus*y boy

and all you're saying is Kobe this Kobe that so you exposed yourself as a d*ckrider not me
Why you care so much? If you so sick of it then don't respond to my posts and f**k off.
 8 years ago '10        #174
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
 keithbm1111 said:
he may have joined last month, but he fits so well here!! He rides Kobe hard, and says "you mad"!! Welcome!!
you dont have anything better else to do then to just talk s**t like a b**ch? grow up n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #175
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,218 | Props total: 17991 17991
 YoungNiNsane said:
Why you care so much? If you so sick of it then don't respond to my posts and f**k off.
stop derailing threads cuz you don't like the Cavs or LeBron or whomever

thread topic aint have s**t to do with Pau but you wanted to walk around with your e-nuts hangin' out talkin' s**t
 8 years ago '07        #176
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 YoungNiNsane said:
you dont have anything better else to do then to just talk s**t like a b**ch? grow up n*gga
I'm not talking s**t! You mad?
 8 years ago '10        #177
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,505 | Props total: 14519 14519
 Rico23 said:
Talk to me when u have some relevant to say lame...n*gga got a purple and gold dildo and s**t....like i said gasol aint got nothin to do with this trade or this thread so take that s**t somwhere else

And tripledouble talkin bout jamison lakers bench:jay:...a lil too far there champ
*stands out of way for tomatoes to be thrown*
Posted via Mobile Device
i hope he helps yall get pass the magic this time...:laughing0:

instead of choking...

this is relevant...:greetings10:
 8 years ago '10        #178
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
 KeepinItTrill said:
stop derailing threads cuz you don't like the Cavs or LeBron or whomever

thread topic aint have s**t to do with Pau but you wanted to walk around with your e-nuts hangin' out talkin' s**t
I'm debating about this trade. Just like everyone else is. f**gots like you wanna come in here and act like you own the joint. Whose walking around with their enuts out now?
 8 years ago '04        #179
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 36 36
 YoungNiNsane said:
I'm debating about this trade. Just like everyone else is. f**gots like you wanna come in here and act like you own the joint. Whose walking around with their enuts out now?
abortion wasnt in your mothers vocabulary i take it
 8 years ago '10        #180
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
 keithbm1111 said:
I'm not talking s**t! You mad?
I aint mad. It just shows how much of a b**ch you are. Talking s**t online as if you're the s**t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
54 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
110 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
45 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy