BREAKING NEWS: Jamison traded to Cavs!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #121
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,929 | Props total: 7322 7322
 Rico23 said:
How am i b**chin...i laughing at your city and team being the laughing stock of the nba next to the nets i'm very excited...shouldnt u be running through threads quoting and cosigning laker fans? Kinda like the fat ugly kid does in school by holding cool kids' books so they dont make fun of them...ol grumpy old men a.ss n*gga
Posted via Mobile Device
Ur laughing at my city but ur from f**kin CLEVELAND n*gga n*gga haiti is sending yall sympathy cards right now. Uve got heart. Like wtf have u done??
 8 years ago '06        #122
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2277 2277
Jamison is one of the worst defensive players in the league. This is a lateral move for the Cavs at best.
 02-17-2010, 06:43 PM         #123
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Yeah but how is an old Jamison gonna entice LEbron to stay next year... n*gga gone be 34
jamison's a solid 20/8 guy at least through next year and he's only got 1 more year after that, and lebron's already got nice young talent on this team with mo, delonte, andy and jj.
 02-17-2010, 06:45 PM         #124
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Jamison is one of the worst defensive players in the league. This is a lateral move for the Cavs at best.
he's definitely no worse than amare would have been. once he fully learns the system i'm sure he'll be fine.
 8 years ago '04        #125
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 YoungNiNsane said:
Denver beat us this season too, you're going to tell me that they're making it to the finals?

Kobe def knows what to do with the ball when it comes playoff time. He wants to win. He'll do whatever it takes to win, even if it means getting his team involved in every single playoff game this season.
Of Course not. The Magic swept us in the reg season and we won the title. Make no mistake though, Denver is definitely a threat. All I'm saying is that I don't deal in what ifs, I deal with what I'm seeing right now and that's not a championship team. For whatever reason Kobe is off and he hasn't been using his team. We need to get back to what got us to the finals the last two years and that wasn't Kobe jacking up every shot. Take your blinders off n*gga.
 8 years ago '08        #126
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,929 | Props total: 7322 7322
 lazerface said:
wasn't jamison lebron's first choice before the amare talks? i'm pretty sure lebron's happy either way.
He was. These people act like he hates Jamison. jamison was the person he wanted the most and Bron knows what he wants.
 8 years ago '04        #127
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
Orlando can stop it.
*fixed*
 8 years ago '07        #128
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55956 55956
ESPN is about to overrate the hell out of Jamison now.....I'm not even looking at Sportscenter for the next 24 hours.
 8 years ago '10        #129
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 kuruption81 said:
Of Course not. The Magic swept us in the reg season and we won the title. Make no mistake though, Denver is definitely a threat. All I'm saying is that I don't deal in what ifs, I deal with what I'm seeing right now and that's not a championship team. For whatever reason Kobe is off and he hasn't been using his team. We need to get back to what got us to the finals the last two years and that wasn't Kobe jacking up every shot. Take your blinders off n*gga.

Like I said, we all know that Kobe will do whatever it takes to win the title. Who cares what you're seeing now. Regular season games don't mean s**t to us.
 02-17-2010, 06:49 PM         #130
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
He was. These people act like he hates Jamison. jamison was the person he wanted the most and Bron knows what he wants.
Exactly...
 02-17-2010, 06:50 PM         #131
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Orlando can't stop it without Turkeyglue, Lee, and Alston... the 3 that went off for the games of their lives... and well they arent there anymore.
 02-17-2010, 06:50 PM         #132
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Ur laughing at my city but ur from f**kin CLEVELAND n*gga n*gga haiti is sending yall sympathy cards right now.
Damn
 8 years ago '05        #133
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
The Wizards just did the NBA equivalent of trading all your PS3 games into GameStop for an Atari Jaguar
 02-17-2010, 06:54 PM         #134
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
The Wizards just did the NBA equivalent of trading all your PS3 games into GameStop for an Atari Jaguar
 8 years ago '05        #135
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
why yall downplaying Jamison like he's trash? s**t yall delusional Jamison is pretty good
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #136
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 str8_akademiks said:
It would be hilarious if the cap space that the Clips got for trading away their pieces in this deal allowed them to steal Lebron away in the offseason.

Davis
Gordon
James
Griffin
Kaman

oooohh s**tt...that line up is way better then what the cavs got right now!
 8 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 YoungNiNsane said:
Like I said, we all know that Kobe will do whatever it takes to win the title. Who cares what you're seeing now. Regular season games don't mean s**t to us.
They mean a whole f**king lot. The 2-3-2 format is tough to win if you're the road team. Homecourt advantage is huge and right now we don't have it. Go ahead and keep thinking we're going to coast like last year and I'll give other teams some respect. I'll best you thought we'd run through Boston in the finals like everyone else did. Bottom line is it's hard as f**k to repeat. Everything has to go your way.
 02-17-2010, 06:58 PM         #138
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Ur laughing at my city but ur from f**kin CLEVELAND n*gga n*gga haiti is sending yall sympathy cards right now. Uve got heart. Like wtf have u done??
wasn't dc the murder capital of the world for like 20 years straight? yeah, i don't think you have any right to rip anybody else's city homie.
 8 years ago '08        #139
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,119 | Props total: 2835 2835
Well, the Big 3 is gone, the Wizards will be garbage for a few years but the key is Leonsis hopefully getting full ownership. He had growing pains with learning how to run the Caps franchise, but he learned from his mistakes and they are thriving now.

As soon as he becomes owner, he needs to fire Grunfeld. He also needs to get lucky again like he did with Ovechkin and get John Wall or Evan Turner. But with the Wizards luck, I doubt that will happen. It will also be interesting to see how they approach free agency with the cap space though.
 8 years ago '10        #140
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 kuruption81 said:
They mean a whole f**king lot. The 2-3-2 format is tough to win if you're the road team. Homecourt advantage is huge and right now we don't have it. Go ahead and keep thinking we're going to coast like last year and I'll give other teams some respect. I'll best you thought we'd run through Boston in the finals like everyone else did. Bottom line is it's hard as f**k to repeat. Everything has to go your way.

I'm not saying we're going to coast through the playoff's. You act like I don't know that we have competition in our own conference. It's going to be hard as s**t and I'm not denying that. But people on here think it's going to be an easy win for the Cavs when they haven't even seen Jamison play one f**king game with the team yet.

and if u haven't notice, the lakers are on a winning streak. If they keep winning, we'll catch the Cavs. Especially if the chemistry doesn't mesh well with Jamison and the Cavs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now