BREAKING NEWS: Jamison traded to Cavs!

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 kakish said:
Wiz weren't going anywhere regardless. Mine as well build for the future...

Clips got a little better with this deal and the one they made the other day. Blake > Telfair, Outlaw > Thronton and they got a really good back-up PF where they are thin.

As far as the Cavs I will have to wait and see how this works out because Jamison is nice but he is a defensive liability.
this guy skipped 5th hour all through high school...
 8 years ago '04        #102
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 dre03 said:
How is this gonna make LEbron stay after this year???

Antawn is a couple years from retirement... I thought the whole point of the Cavs going after a big trade was to keep Lebron for next year... n*gga aint gone stay for no washed up Jamison
I think Lebroad might be out regardless. Dude wants to go global and for some reason it seems like he doesn't think he can do that in Cleveland. I think winning a ring is all the more reason to try it somewhere else. The burden to win one is off his shoulders. The off season is going to be crazy!
 02-17-2010, 06:34 PM         #103
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope amare goes to miami and t mac goes to the bulls, that would make the east that much better
 8 years ago '08        #104
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7362 7362
 Rico23 said:
leave it to a typical delusional wiz fan to not get the bigger picture...a week ago your teams management was against helping the cavs in anyway....like nino brown said "money talks, bulls**t runs a marathon...cya, wouldnt wanna be ya"...i see u n*ggas gunnin for that nets L record next yr:.dancingcool:
Posted via Mobile Device
Why r u b**ching now?? that was a f**kin joke. Shedding and tearing this s**t is more important that that. Ur talking s**t but ud be quiet as a b**ch if bron left u next year. keep talking s**t and let karma take its toll.
 02-17-2010, 06:34 PM         #105
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
How is this gonna make LEbron stay after this year???

Antawn is a couple years from retirement... I thought the whole point of the Cavs going after a big trade was to keep Lebron for next year... n*gga aint gone stay for no washed up Jamison
he ain't going NOWHERE!!!!! stay mad b**ch!
 02-17-2010, 06:34 PM         #106
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only thing the cavs have to worry about with jamison is him staying healthy....otherwise this will be a key move in the playoffs...and will make a huge difference..
 8 years ago '04        #107
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Andre3stacks said:
PF. Hicksons black a.ss is goin on the bench what u think? Hickson huckleberry finn a.ss was gonna start over him?? If he does Jamison is the 1st off the bench.
Man Jamison aint no true PF... And Hickson is younger, quicker, more explosive and hustles... He is playing much better this year with Lebron... the Cavs are all about movement and slashing and spotting up... Hickson fits in with that scheme thats why Verajao plays so well...

If they smart they would bring Jamison off the bench with Varejao... Otherwise he will be useless in the starting lineup... He would be a good 6th man
 8 years ago '04        #108
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
It would be hilarious if the cap space that the Clips got for trading away their pieces in this deal allowed them to steal Lebron away in the offseason.
 8 years ago '04        #109
dre03 
space
space
 lazerface said:
he ain't going NOWHERE!!!!! stay mad b**ch!

n*gga what are u talking about... Obviously i want Lebron to stay in Cleveland can u read retard
 8 years ago '04        #110
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
Z will be bought out. I think 75% of his contact is already paid so the Wizards save a lot of money. Antawn Jamison for the 30th pick in the draft.
 8 years ago '10        #111
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 kuruption81 said:
Cleveland already beat us twice this year, and the game at home was embarrassing. I'm not going to discredit the Cavs at all because unless Kobe goes back to sharing the ball like he did last year the Cavs were already the favorites before this trade. It's only February though, lots of s**t still has to play out. I'm shocked though. I thought Amare was a lock. Wonder where he goes now?
Denver beat us this season too, you're going to tell me that they're making it to the finals?

Kobe def knows what to do with the ball when it comes playoff time. He wants to win. He'll do whatever it takes to win, even if it means getting his team involved in every single playoff game this season.
 8 years ago '04        #112
dre03 
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
It would be hilarious if the cap space that the Clips got for trading away their pieces in this deal allowed them to steal Lebron away in the offseason.
Right

This wasnt a trade for the future they f**ked up IMO

I think they are gonna lose Bron... Especially since he was backing the Stoudemire deal
 8 years ago '98        #113
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3589 3589
Ok so the Cavs are in the NBA Finals, thats a given.

Stern finally get his wish this year? Kobe vs Bron finals? :hyper:
 8 years ago '04        #114
dre03 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
cavs win big time at the end of the day

they got jamison and didnt even give up hickson

Clips Loose again
Yeah but how is an old Jamison gonna entice LEbron to stay next year... n*gga gone be 34
 8 years ago '08        #115
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7362 7362
 dre03 said:
Man Jamison aint no true PF... And Hickson is younger, quicker, more explosive and hustles... He is playing much better this year with Lebron... the Cavs are all about movement and slashing and spotting up... Hickson fits in with that scheme thats why Verajao plays so well...

If they smart they would bring Jamison off the bench with Varejao... Otherwise he will be useless in the starting lineup... He would be a good 6th man
I thought Bron makes his teamates that much better. Jamison will look like the 2nd coming of Tim Duncan with Brons amazing playmaking and high basketball IQ. Lets be real if Hickson was off the Cavs that n*gga would be Jahadi White or some s**t.
 02-17-2010, 06:40 PM         #116
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

Lol this sounds good actually.
 02-17-2010, 06:40 PM         #117
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Right

This wasnt a trade for the future they f**ked up IMO

I think they are gonna lose Bron... Especially since he was backing the Stoudemire deal
wasn't jamison lebron's first choice before the amare talks? i'm pretty sure lebron's happy either way.
 02-17-2010, 06:41 PM         #118
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
Ok so the Cavs are in the NBA Finals, thats a given.

Stern finally get his wish this year? Kobe vs Bron finals? :hyper:
Boston and Orlando can stop it.
 8 years ago '06        #119
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Cavs about to make another trade for a SG

wonder who
 8 years ago '10        #120
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Lex Lossis said:
Boston and Orlando can stop it.
Orlando has a better chance. Remember when the whole world thought they wouldn't beat the cavs?

The magic love being the underdogs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy