BREAKING NEWS: Jamison traded to Cavs!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #261
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 critique_2k said:
dats wat he just said?
that n*gga just being politically friendly with the media. he know he didn't mean that s**t.
 02-18-2010, 02:00 AM         #262
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok jamison is not even that good. Not even scared of him, hes a great pickup for the cavs but nothing to go too wild about. Cavs have no excuses tho. f**k all you b**ch a.ss fans who say lebron has no help.
 8 years ago '10        #263
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 172 172
 Jayborne23 said:
This makes the Cavs a better match-up with Orlando, but other than that I'm not willing to drink the Kool-Aid. Jamison is a definite talent upgrade but he's somewhat inconsistent. You look at his stats, and you see 20/10ish across the board but the only years the Wizards were good were when Haywood, Arenas, and Butler were playing well. Jamison's numbers stayed around the same but his team didn't. And that speaks to my biggest concern with Jamison as a player going back as far as 4 years ago, he doesn't make as big an impact as his stats suggest. He may be a 20/10 player on paper, but not in game. He doesn't make that kind of impact. For example, can we really say he has more of an impact on a game than Carl Landry?

Another problem I've always had with him was how soft he finishes around the hole, very finesse-like. Jamison is talented, but it's not likely he's not going to win the Cavs any series'. And it doesn't make the Cavs run away favorites, just better. Amare would have made them scarier (spare me with the better fit BS, Amare is a better offensive player, much more of a presence, and neither plays D).

All that typing and you forgot one thing. Jamison has a 3. He's shooting 35% from 3.Three's equal offense which equals point's. Both Amare and Antawn have pros and cons. I like Antawns more. One word. Versatility. You can use him in so many way's it's almost r*pe.
 8 years ago '04        #264
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 braided_uppimp said:
Jamison and Telfair for Big Z?? are you kidding me???
and i bet that the Wizards will buy him out and ship him back to Cleveland ...that's f**king disgusting

f**k it, if the Lakers don't trade for a pg, it's over they will NOT be repeating

trade Farmar/Sasha and Ammo for Hinrich please
kwame for anything less than a dozen krispy kremes was highway robbery....

kwame for pau
 8 years ago '09        #265
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,220 | Props total: 1770 1770
Still can't see the Lake show in a series. Watch.
 8 years ago '10        #266
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 JeeQ said:
The biggest thing they're missing is he's playing with LeBron James. He's going to get open looks all day and LeBron is a great passer. Antawn is going to abuse teams while everyone is looking is James. If Shaq is having a good day as well, it's a wrap.
I almost forgot....we got LeBron James lol. Your absolutely right, playing with the best player in the league who has exceptional passing ability..... Antawn is gonna be a sniper, these teams won't know what hit them. When they double team Lebron in the playoffs/finals with Jamison on the floor it's a double wrap, too easy and then you got Shaq out there with Parker, Mo hitting threes, Z off the bench (he'll be back), Hickson, Varej„o, sh*t is novice. So much depth with budding talent.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 02-18-2010 at 03:03 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #267
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 devilinsider said:
you can say that all you want, you know no other east team currently will match up the way the cavs do.
 8 years ago '04        #268
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
Dont forget our 6th man this year

David Stern
 8 years ago '10        #269
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Sabotage said:
Dont forget our 6th man this year

David Stern
Yeah he and the Freemasons have a plan :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #270
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,255 | Props total: 6348 6348
 devilinsider said:
we gon r*pe yall n*ggas, plzzz..
dont give me that playoffs - regular season crap neithor cuz we have the playoff experience too.. plus we have depth which will keep our guys healthy.. i aint worried about soft a.ss Gasol cuz he aint stopn nobody.. his O may be on but you arent gonna offensively match the cavs, not out D us and win.. we r*ped yall n*ggas with Kobe so get the bull-s**t excuses outta here.. yall n*ggas kno yall scared cuz aint nobody else in the east f**kn wit us.. yall didnt fear Orlando but yall n*ggas kno wat time it iz this year.. i promise you that.. plus Kobe & Bynum gon be banged up by the time they get to the finals.. IF they make it past denver..

that crowd LBJ s**t aint gonna work this year.. even IF shaq, mo, & jj aint on.. Jamison is gonna eat yall f**kn face.. plus our bench is better den yours.. maaaaan, GyoulameassTFO of here..

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-18-2010 at 03:22 AM..
 02-18-2010, 03:27 AM         #271
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critique_2k said:
we gon r*pe yall n*ggas, plzzz..
dont give me that playoffs - regular season crap neithor cuz we have the playoff experience too.. plus we have depth which will keep our guys healthy.. i aint worried about soft a.ss Gasol cuz he aint stopn nobody.. his O may be on but you arent gonna offensively match the cavs, not out D us and win.. we r*ped yall n*ggas with Kobe so get the bull-s**t excuses outta here.. yall n*ggas kno yall scared cuz aint nobody else in the east f**kn wit us.. yall didnt fear Orlando but yall n*ggas kno wat time it iz this year.. i promise you that.. plus Kobe & Bynum gon be banged up by the time they get to the finals.. IF they make it past denver..

that crowd LBJ s**t aint gonna work this year.. even IF shaq, mo, & jj aint on.. Jamison is gonna eat yall f**kn face.. plus our bench is better den yours.. maaaaan, GyoulameassTFO of here..
here these Cavs fans go stickin they chest out.... see y'all n*ggas in the Finals, make sure to show up this year
 8 years ago '05        #272
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,255 | Props total: 6348 6348
 antdog said:
here these Cavs fans go stickin they chest out.... see y'all n*ggas in the Finals, make sure to show up this year
how bout i sick my wood out so you can slob it you filthy lakers fan..
 8 years ago '07        #273
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Im Praying the Cavs vs Lakers finals go down this year, s**t will be classic
 8 years ago '07        #274
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 305 305
i might literally die laughing if the Lakers dont make the finals
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #275
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
As a Cavs fan, I'm real excited for this trade but all I wanna know is.......... when does Leon Powe coming back because he is going to be our toughness come playoff time?
 8 years ago '06        #276
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
Cavs vs Nuggets in the finals is my prediction
 02-18-2010, 08:36 AM         #277
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
All that typing and you forgot one thing. Jamison has a 3. He's shooting 35% from 3.Three's equal offense which equals point's. Both Amare and Antawn have pros and cons. I like Antawns more. One word. Versatility. You can use him in so many way's it's almost r*pe.
So many ways? He's a 4 who can see some minutes at the 3 who can score away from the rim, that's not exactly ground breaking. He'll help stretch the defense moreso than a Varejao or Hickson.

Rico23 said:
Uhhhh....u DO KNO he was playing for the wizards right? not much u can do with the wizards
Posted via Mobile Device
That's not an excuse. His teammates seemed to raise the play of his team just fine.
 8 years ago '09        #278
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 kingz21 said:
ok jamison is not even that good. Not even scared of him, hes a great pickup for the cavs but nothing to go too wild about. Cavs have no excuses tho. f**k all you b**ch a.ss fans who say lebron has no help.
Yeah he got all the help he needs now.
 8 years ago '08        #279
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
I knew this trade would go down but I was seriously hoping we'd rip them off some how by stealing JJ Hickson from them. Oh well, The Cleveland Cavaliers will represent the Eastern Conference (Yes I'm saying this before he plays a game). Its a wrap. I can't believe some Cavs fans are bickering about this trade. You guys don't know what you got. Trust me you will be happy. And Z is coming back in 30 days? I don't see no team in the east beating them. It took alot for me to say all this. Just keep that best record in the league cause you'll need it against Lakers or Nuggets.

I haven't looked into how this affects the Clippers organization. A little insight would be appreciated. Props even

In regards to my Washington Wizards....

[video - click to view]

Its a FIRE SALE ladies and gentleman. We get a first round pick too? This is great. I came to the realization that we will be mediocre for the next couple years but as long as we are going in the right direction we'll be fine. All we need to do next is go to war against Arenas's contract in March. We are so under the cap. For example, we can walk over to Memphis and overpay Rudy Gay a little who will be a restricted free agent. I doubt Memphis can even match. I sound kinda pathetic but hey I've accepted this rebuilding process. Cleveland should thank Gilbert Arenas.
 8 years ago '04        #280
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago