Amir Khan vs Paulie Malignaggi[5-15-10][HBO]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
160 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
AK by Ko 14 45.16%
AK by Dec 6 19.35%
Draw 0 0%
PM by KO 2 6.45%
PM by Dec 9 29.03%
Voters: 31. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-05-2010, 11:01 PM         #41
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
UK is very racist... especially to people of middle eastern decent. They really don't shy away from using the slurs, in public, right to a brown person's face.
i think it is racism because hatton did the same thing and he got crazy love
 8 years ago '07        #42
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 stogz said:
UK is very racist... especially to people of middle eastern decent. They really don't shy away from using the slurs, in public, right to a brown person's face.
Yeah that's exactly why we hate Khan.

f**k off you idiot.
 8 years ago '07        #43
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
 Welsh! said:
Yeah that's exactly why we hate Khan.

f**k off you idiot.
Tell me what about my statement is incorrect? I don't give a f**k why you people hate khan... all i need to know is that he gets called every racial slur you people can think of. Just like every other brown person who lives out there.

U.K. IS RACIST!!!!

Instead acting a moron on the internet, why don't you go interview some middle easterners in and around your neighbourhood and get the truth.
 8 years ago '07        #44
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Khan still in Vancouver

WBA super lightweight world champion Amir Khan and trainer Freddie Roach are still in Vancouver, BC, Canada, waiting for the U.S. Consulate to process his work visa prior to his May 15 showdown against Paul Malignaggi in New York City. Khan said today that he expects to get the visa later today or tomorrow. Khan is training at Sugar Ray’s Gym while in the Great Northwest.
May 6th, 2010
 8 years ago '07        #46
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Khan gets visa

After an administrative delay which caused a temporary relocation of his training camp locale from Los Angeles to Vancouver, Canada, WBA Super Lightweight World Champion Amir Khan has received his P1 visa and will be heading to New York City as originally scheduled on Sunday in order to defend his title against hometown hero Paulie Malignaggi at the Theater in Madison Square Garden on Saturday, May 15. “This is great news and I can’t wait to get to New York to finish up my training, get in the ring next Saturday and teach Paulie Malignaggi a lesson,” said Khan. “He’s been running his mouth for a while now and was probably hoping I wouldn’t get into New York. Well, Paulie, I’m on my way and you’re going to be my next knockout victim on May 15.” Upon hearing the news about Khan’s P1 Visa, Malignaggi said, “Welcome back to America, Amir. Now get ready for some punishment on May 15.”
 8 years ago '06        #47
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
who u got stogz?
 8 years ago '07        #48
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Fishscale said:
who u got stogz?
 stogz said:

I am happy for Paulie tho. He got robbed in houston, then he wasn't allowed to have a Diaz rematch in NYC. At least now he gets a money f!ght, at home, on HBO. It's an opportunity and that is all he's ever wanted.

.... he is being set-up tho.
 stogz said:
I agree totally with what cowlersleycowle said. (sidenote: Cowlersleycowle, dude, why is ur name so damn long?)

This f!ght is being made solely for Khan to 1) KO Paulie, 2) To protect Khan from being KO'd. I'm sure GBP gave Khan a sick amount of money (upfront) to sign (bribe) with them. Wouldn't make sense to bring him over to the U.S. to get KO'd by Maidana, or Bradley, or Alexander.

Then you have that article that said HBO gave Maidana a date on TV that he wanted provided he does not pursue his rightful status as mandatory to Khan's title immediately. For that TV date, Maidana basically had to agree to waive his mandatory status for something like 9 to 12 months.

If Paulie f!ghts the best he possibly can, he'll simply get hit a good amount of the time but not get KO'd. However, Paulie is due for a bad performance. He's had 2 good performances in a row, which is odd. Usually he has one good f!ght, one garbage f!ght. So, I'm betting Paulie gets KO'd.

^^^
My complete thoughts on the f!ght...
 8 years ago '06        #49
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
Amir Khan: This Will Be Paulie Malignaggi's Last f!ght

By Nick Parkinson, courtesy of The Daily Star

AMIR Khan has turned off his mobile phone and Facebook page to avoid any more scandal before his American debut on Saturday.

Bolton’s WBA light-welterweight champion was last weekend reported to have sent a series of lewd text messages and nekkid photos of himself to zglamour zmodel Leanne Crow.

Khan also had to deal with a visa problem which left him stranded in Canada for nearly two weeks until it was resolved on Friday.

The 2004 Olympic silver medallist trains in Los zAngeles but was not allowed to re-enter America after visiting Vancouver.

Khan, 23, has now got the paperwork and was today on his way to New York to face zlocal hero Paulie zMalignaggi at Madison Square Garden.

It hasn’t been the ideal build-up to Khan’s second world title defence against mouthy Malignaggi, who was stopped by Ricky zHatton in November 2008.

But Khan insists his woes will not stop him from zmaking an impression on an American audience.

He said: “Everything around me I have totally shut off. I even turned off my Twitter and Facebook pages because this week is very important in my zcareer.

“There are going to be a lot of distractions that I have to ignore because it is boxing that has got me this far.

“The phone has been turned off as well.

“I’m totally focused on zMalignaggi and nothing else. I’m just looking zforward to the f!ght.

“Training has gone great and the visa has been sorted out, which is great news and I’m looking forward to arriving in New York.”

Khan has vowed to send Malignaggi into retirement after being riled by the New Yorker’s trash talk.

He added: “This will zprobably be Paulie’s last f!ght because after this he will not want to put the gloves on again.

“That is a statement zbecause I feel so strong and sharp. It is such a shame I am f!ghting Paulie for my debut f!ght because I want to put a great f!ght on for my American fans.

“But I honestly don’t think he will be the same after this f!ght.”

Khan v Malignaggi will be shown live on ITV1 at 2.45am and will be repeated on Sunday at 10.30am and 7.30pm on ITV4.
 8 years ago '05        #51
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 466 466
 stogz said:
Tell me what about my statement is incorrect? I don't give a f**k why you people hate khan... all i need to know is that he gets called every racial slur you people can think of. Just like every other brown person who lives out there.

U.K. IS RACIST!!!!

Instead acting a moron on the internet, why don't you go interview some middle easterners in and around your neighbourhood and get the truth.
Depends where your from in the UK i guess but as a whole i wouldnt say its racist.

We dont hate Khan because of the colour of his skin. At the moment we all love Haye but the only other top boxer in uk Frotch cant get a deal over here and he WAS arguebly the most succesful of the 3. We have had many boxing greats that are Black, Eubank, Benn, Hamed, Bruno, Lewis (maybe) and many more.
 8 years ago '07        #53
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 cowlersleycowle said:
Depends where your from in the UK i guess but as a whole i wouldnt say its racist.

We dont hate Khan because of the colour of his skin. At the moment we all love Haye but the only other top boxer in uk Frotch cant get a deal over here and he WAS arguebly the most succesful of the 3. We have had many boxing greats that are Black, Eubank, Benn, Hamed, Bruno, Lewis (maybe) and many more.
Why maybe?
I dislike Lennox, but he is one of the greatest Heavyweights of all time.

Oh and I hate David Haye aswell, not because of his colour (before one d*ck head claims I'm racist again) but because he's English, and English f!ghters disgust me.
 8 years ago '07        #54
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I got Khan by KO.
 8 years ago '06        #55
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
I expect Khan to destroy Pauli....
 8 years ago '06        #56
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6741 6741
Paulie! Paulie!

crazy how much the UK hates on Khan because of his ethnicity

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Blah; 05-12-2010 at 05:40 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #57
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
boxing scene coverage of final press was much better than what u just posted ^ boxingscene.com must see

card is gonna be great can't wait... sounds like victor ortiz gonna quit boxing saturday night also
 05-12-2010, 09:07 PM         #58
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i must be the only person that think pauile gonna out box kahn
 8 years ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
 DrX said:
...i think paulie will get a upset..people sleep on his skills.
Pauli's a lot slicker a boxer than Khan, but he's got no power....only way Pauli win is by a 12 round decision, if he can make it that far .....
 8 years ago '07        #60
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Pauli's a lot slicker a boxer than Khan, but he's got no power....only way Pauli win is by a 12 round decision, if he can make it that far .....
Paulie is not 'slick', that is a myth. You watch all his career f!ghts, back-to-back... you won't find three f!ghts in a row where he shows that 'slicker boxer' skill. Dude is sloppy. Very sloppy. He often trips over his own feet and his opponent's feet.

He has 2 nice performances in a row... he's due for a bad one now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy