Rumor: Crips @ Rikers Threaten Lil Wayne

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-17-2010, 05:21 PM         #41
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
Only on BX would this be a hot topic.
all you do is complain..why don't you hit up another forum if you hate this one so much?
 8 years ago '05        #42
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 Michael_Moore said:
I think everyone on here knows wayne is a television blood...
...The Way I See Some Of These Dudes Talk About Wayne. I Think They Really Do Believe He Is A Blood.

I Still Wanna Know What "CMB" Is? Can A Wayne Fan Explain That,Please
 02-17-2010, 05:24 PM         #43
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
i hope this teaches him a lesson..

he influences kids all around the word to wear red and bang blood and throw up Bs.. now its your turn f**got.. go in there like the fake bastard u are and get roughed up HOPEFULLY..

i hope he get his a.ss beat in jail so kids around the world know it aint coo to be a fake gangsta like lil Wayne.. deres nothin gangsta about him.
 02-17-2010, 05:27 PM         #44
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...The Way I See Some Of These Dudes Talk About Wayne. I Think They Really Do Believe He Is A Blood.

wtv it is I hope it's not Cash Money Blood....
 02-17-2010, 05:34 PM         #45
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
i know i swear dis s**t head is f**kin emo.. what the f**k dis n*gga want us to talk bout nothin?? but he would complain about that too?
lol..on some..."is that all you guys ever talk about on here..NOTHING..what is this world coming to" tip...
 02-17-2010, 05:39 PM         #46
playazinc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
u guys are f**king children if u believe hes a gangster o m g.....u n*ggas still believe in freddy krueger? lemme guess paranormal activity has happened to one of u?

why do i even post in this seciton. un fkin bellieveable i just wasted my life typing this garbage that children r gonna read and respond with "gtfoh f*g" "yo n*gga, wayne is a blood cuz, my brotha tol me dat s**t"

fkin ritards
^^ this.

Its one thing to wonder what couldve happened, but why the f**k is you fools typin s**t like he in PC "involuntary" and s**t?? Wayne makes TI look tough. T-f**kin-I!! And y'all talkin bloods, crips and s**t ... Wayne is a f**kin recording artist!! nowhere near affiliated.
It's music. Records. PRETEND! Hows anyone who old enough to press play on a CD player even wondering about this ... Wayne be in PC, all alone cryin like a b**ch as I type this. Cmon.

Last edited by playazinc; 02-17-2010 at 05:41 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #47
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Michael_Moore said:
wtv it is I hope it's not Cash Money Blood....
cash money billionaires or cash money brothers something like that
 8 years ago '04        #48
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,291 | Props total: 11210 11210
why is this a "hot topic"? wow.
 8 years ago '05        #49
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
They gonna have him like this....

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Da Gooneyz; 02-17-2010 at 05:56 PM..
 02-17-2010, 05:55 PM         #50
TechN9ne21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

He gonna get his bed rocked.
 02-17-2010, 06:08 PM         #51
goodbarz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac despite being a dancer etc, he was respected...

wayne isn't a blood

wayne grew up in the music industry from like 12 on, he is not a blood, he might know a blood...

f**k yeah if somebody got a chance in the island to smack him around, they would

i think that would b funny....
 8 years ago '07        #52
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Fresh Whyte said:

Cash money Brotherhood..you don't gotta be a wayne fan to know that jus watch New Jack City my n*gga
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-17-2010, 06:15 PM         #53
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imagine is lil wayne was goin upstate in California, he'd still get wack'd in PC
 8 years ago '04        #54
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,065 | Props total: 1550 1550
 Michael_Moore said:
who didn't see this coming...and don't kid yourself..what's stopping one of these rip n*ggas from lying to the guard & sayin' he fears for his life and asking for a transfer to PC?...anyone that's been to jail or is familiar with the system knows this happens all the time...some dudes ask to sign into PC for the simple fact their out numbered in gen. pop but just because that happens it doesn't mean they're any less street...
 8 years ago '05        #55
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
 blackjewelz said:
Cash money Brotherhood..you don't gotta be a wayne fan to know that jus watch New Jack City my n*gga
Posted via Mobile Device
...The Way Cash Money Acts,Its More Than A Brotherhood When You Kissing Grown Men In The Mouth.

Could Of Been Cash Money Buttbuddies....How The Hell Am I Post To Know With The Way They Act?
 02-17-2010, 06:19 PM         #56
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at e-thugs discussing g-s**t....everyone who is famous goes to pc, even mike tyson. keeping them out is gen pop compromises the safety of the celebrity and control
 8 years ago '08        #57
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Wayne could pay the jail to have a guard watching him 24/7 in gen pop if he wanted but it's unrealistic. Besides protection can be paid for, and Wayne conveniently happens to have all the money he needs. Ultimately it's the jails call. They don't need all hell breaking loose becuz Lil Wayne shows up. Say some crip gets at Wayne, well the f**king Bloods would look pretty stupid if they didn't retaliate whether Wayne is real, affiliated, or not. Idk, at the end of the day It would be irresponsible to put Wayne in Gen pop. Personally if I was Wayne I wouldn't want to be in Gen pop when I could be chilling, reading, writing, getting my f**kin minnd right, and exercising in peace for the next wut year?
 8 years ago '04        #58
IMUSTBEAPIMP 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
 Andre3stacks said:
Wayne is hood. Dont test him. I saw him k!ll 10 n*ggas with a fork. Those Crips wont know what hit em.
Man that wasn't a fork that was a plastic toothpick with the olive still on it
 8 years ago '07        #59
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Fresh Whyte said:
...The Way Cash Money Acts,Its More Than A Brotherhood When You Kissing Grown Men In The Mouth.

Could Of Been Cash Money Buttbuddies....How The Hell Am I Post To Know With The Way They Act?
Lol I'm not defendin wayne or his actions..that n*gga don't pay my bills.

I was jus sayin..cmb..the carter.."the nino brown story"(waynes new documentary)all that s**t is from New Jack City they reference the movie a lot
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #60
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Andre3stacks said:
Wayne is hood. Dont test him. I saw him k!ll 10 n*ggas with a fork. Those Crips wont know what hit em.
lmao @ k!lling ten n*ggas with a fork.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy