Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,462 | Props total: 25180 25180
 DAOST said:
he from the NO and then got taken in by a bunch of gangstas and rappers, not exactly a nice enviroment
...He Got Taken In By Drug Dealers & Hustlers. Gangstas Is What Wayne Hung Around To Make Himself Feel Safe.

He Aint Going Into Rikers Island As A Drug Dealer Or Whatever. He Going In As A Gang Memeber,Every Body Is "Gangsta" In There Own Way. Everybody Respect Gangstas To Certain Levels & Actions But Respect Cant Help You Once You'll A "Gang Member" and You Out Here Disrespecting Others Saying "YOU n*ggaS IN THE FOOD CHAIN"

Yeah He'll Be In PC Alright But How Long Can He Stay Safe In There Is The Question?
 02-17-2010, 04:32 PM         #22
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt he already get sentenced? correct me if im wrong i definetly dont know the life of lil wayne but if he did then why is he in rikers anyway? rikers is where people wait until their trial and or sentencing is over. he should be up in orleans or green, one those other minimun or medium prisons, we got like 50 different prisons in new york. from shock to mid, med and max.
 02-17-2010, 04:35 PM         #23
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the f**k does going to jail STILL affect a rapper's street cred? n*ggas running around commiting petty little crimes (like getting "caught" with a gun) to get minimum jail sentences for "street cred" is a f**king joke GTFOH' with this nonsense :disdain2:... And being in jail is wack as f**k but isn't NEARLY as serious as you dumb a.ss teenagers make it out to be.. Like every n*gga that goes in is prolly gonna get r*ped, etc :rolleyes: ...-just mind ur business and keep ur f**kin mouth shut. Plain and simple. Media got ya'll brainwashed :disdain2:

Last edited by Robby Digital; 02-17-2010 at 04:38 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #24
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 BklynzYoung J said:
N!ggas want that wayne head already.
Pause
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #25
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 cashrules93 said:
didnt he already get sentenced? correct me if im wrong i definetly dont know the life of lil wayne but if he did then why is he in rikers anyway? rikers is where people wait until their trial and or sentencing is over. he should be up in orleans or green, one those other minimun or medium prisons, we got like 50 different prisons in new york. from shock to mid, med and max.
Nah, his bid is not long enough for him to do state time. He'll probably only do like 8 months after good behavior. So he's going to be in Rikers his whole bid.
 8 years ago '09        #26
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
Funniest thing about this thread is people taken Lil Wayne serious as blood.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #27
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Only on BX would this be a hot topic.
 8 years ago '04        #28
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Robby Digital said:
How the f**k does going to jail STILL affect a rapper's street cred? n*ggas running around commiting petty little crimes (like getting "caught" with a gun) to get minimum jail sentences for "street cred" is a f**king joke GTFOH' with this nonsense :disdain2:... And being in jail is wack as f**k but isn't NEARLY as serious as you dumb a.ss teenagers make it out to be.. Like every n*gga that goes in is prolly gonna get r*ped, etc :rolleyes: ...-just mind ur business and keep ur f**kin mouth shut. Plain and simple. Media got ya'll brainwashed :disdain2:
When did this whole thing start about people going to jail for street cred? Who does that? It's like I heard a couple of suburb kids say that and now everybody is running with it. I don't know Wayne or T.I. or Gucci or any other rapper who's been locked up for guns but I'm 99% sure they didn't get locked up on purpose. The only people who think like that are kids who don't know anything about the streets and a.ssume everything they see on tv is made up for entertainment. No, if Wayne got caught with a gun, its b/c he's rich and he's protecting himself. Nobody voluntarily leaves a Miami mansion to spend a year in Rikers Island. His last album sold a million in its first wk... Think!!!
 8 years ago '06        #29
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25876 25876
 b_eazy said:
@ everybody questioning whether or not wayne is gang affiliated.....
gang affiliated yes in a gang nope
 8 years ago '09        #30
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
I notice something Galaxy is missing?
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-17-2010, 04:59 PM         #31
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
When did this whole thing start about people going to jail for street cred? Who does that? It's like I heard a couple of suburb kids say that and now everybody is running with it. I don't know Wayne or T.I. or Gucci or any other rapper who's been locked up for guns but I'm 99% sure they didn't get locked up on purpose. The only people who think like that are kids who don't know anything about the streets and a.ssume everything they see on tv is made up for entertainment. No, if Wayne got caught with a gun, its b/c he's rich and he's protecting himself. Nobody voluntarily leaves a Miami mansion to spend a year in Rikers Island. His last album sold a million in its first wk... Think!!!
..but doesn't Wayne have professional security? ... Why would someone in Wayne's position need to carry around an unregistered gun? because "its real in these skreets" right? :rolleyes: Do you really think he's still hanging out in Magnolia projects??

Hip hop = Image marketing..

Last edited by Robby Digital; 02-17-2010 at 05:01 PM..
 02-17-2010, 04:59 PM         #32
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are no real Bloods in New Orleans. I don't know why Mack 10 rubbed off so much on Wayne but I just don't get it. Make music. There's no need to claim sets you don't belong to.
 8 years ago '07        #33
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 DAOST said:
you dont actually think theyd put/allow Weezy in the gen pop do u? Even Yayo was in PC, having a star in gen pop = not going to happen, having a superstar in gen pop = ...........................
Yayo was in shock camp with the regular inmates son my boy was locked down with him
 02-17-2010, 05:08 PM         #34
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOpacino said:
Yayo was in shock camp with the regular inmates son my boy was locked down with him
... Where'd u hear that?.. I heard from a few different people that Bang Em' Smurf and them n*ggas had him scared to touch the yard..

EDIT:...N/M, misread that last part (No delete option??????)

Last edited by Robby Digital; 02-17-2010 at 05:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #35
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
2pac was up in rikers in the 90's and he survived but he kept it real with people. wayne on the other hand has downsyndrome or some s**t. he can't decide who he's with, he's not even official B and he got all those tats within the past few years. he never talked or was about gangsta just all of a sudden he's this and that. he gonna get smothered like butter on bread in the pen.
 8 years ago '05        #36
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,462 | Props total: 25180 25180
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
I notice something Galaxy is missing?
Posted via Mobile Device
....I Thought I Was The Only One That Notice That. I Think He Got Banned Or Deleted His Account,Lil Homie Been MIA For A Cool Minute
 8 years ago '07        #37
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Robby Digital said:
..but doesn't Wayne have professional security? ... Why would someone in Wayne's position need to carry around an unregistered gun? because "its real in these skreets" right? :rolleyes: Do you really think he's still hanging out in Magnolia projects??

Hip hop = Image marketing..
didn't somebody else claim the gun??

And why would the biggest current artist in the genre need image marketing??if anything,he stands to lose a lot of money from this..
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-17-2010, 05:14 PM         #38
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who didn't see this coming...and don't kid yourself..what's stopping one of these rip n*ggas from lying to the guard & sayin' he fears for his life and asking for a transfer to PC?...anyone that's been to jail or is familiar with the system knows this happens all the time...some dudes ask to sign into PC for the simple fact their out numbered in gen. pop but just because that happens it doesn't mean they're any less street...
 02-17-2010, 05:16 PM         #39
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
hes been making money in rap since he was 14

he had a great up bringing
co-sign
 02-17-2010, 05:19 PM         #40
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Funniest thing about this thread is people taken Lil Wayne serious as blood.
Posted via Mobile Device
the issue is more about him false flagging and how crip/blood n*ggas are gonna respond to that than anything else...I think everyone on here knows wayne is a television blood...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy