Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-17-2010, 03:33 PM         #1
8441 pageviews
112 comments

BrCiNe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rumor: Crips @ Rikers Threaten Lil Wayne

Rumor the Crips @ Rikers sent a message that "they will be waiting for him". Here is one of the links:
[pic - click to view]

Sandra Rose - Lil Wayne Getting death Threats From NY Crips?

You can google this and some articles should come up.

Why doesn't lil wayne just don't go with the regular population, this will also i think boost his cred will he comes outs rather than being in PC. If Wayne is a blood, than the Bloods in there should be able to protect him, right?

How safe will Wayne be in the Riker Prison anyway? Will him being in PC hurt his image? If Wayne really wanted the general population he can waiver his right and sign off and go with da regular popularion? Is PC 100% safe anyway?

Any1 kno any1 up @da Rikers Prison???

:dancingcool:

112 comments for "Rumor: Crips @ Rikers Threaten Lil Wayne"

02-17-2010, 03:36 PM         #2
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u dont actually think they put/allow Weezy in the gen pop do u? Even Yayo was in PC, having a star in gen pop = not going to happen, having a superstar in gen pop = ...........................

Last edited by DAOST; 02-17-2010 at 06:58 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #3
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,877 | Props total: 8396 8396
even though wayne talks a good game...i dont think anyone really thinks he's a gangster like that
 8 years ago '05        #4
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
"Yesterday, I received a call from an industry exec who responded to me questioning the delayed sentencing of convicted rapper Lil Wayne. The exec asked something like, “What is Lil Wayne now, a Crip or a Blood? Why was he wearing blue into court?” Then he said he’d heard that Weezy is getting death threats and he added, “The Crips are waiting for him on the inside.

@ He Got Execs Clowning On Wayne.

Wow Fake Bangers Tryin k!ll Another Fake Banger....
 8 years ago '04        #5
IMUSTBEAPIMP 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
all those tats and teeth is for making his image but honestly if dude recording a million tracks a month and doing tours when do he actually have time to gang bang or whatever dumbass gangs do street cred is the most over rated thing ever his a.ss need to try to work something out because by him just being a celebrity alone puts a target on his a.ss, and I do mean a.ss I like his music but damn he might get bent over and taken through there in NY
 8 years ago '09        #6
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,515 | Props total: 5705 5705
my question to the crips is, do you really think wayne is no going into protective care
 02-17-2010, 03:46 PM         #7
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think weezy a real blood though he just know alot of them like menance jay rock and all the others he helped with songs, so he have someone keeping him safe either way money talks and he got plenty

Last edited by DAOST; 02-17-2010 at 06:56 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #8
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
These n*ggas will not even see wayne.

He's going to be in there getting the Martha Stewart treatment

Last edited by DaDon23; 02-17-2010 at 03:48 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #9
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,493 | Props total: 9785 9785
he gone have wine in his toilet like ol boy off that movie...

[pic - click to view]

these rips at rikers just trynna get some air play
 8 years ago '05        #10
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,686 | Props total: 2330 2330
@ everybody questioning whether or not wayne is gang affiliated.....
 8 years ago '04        #11
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 BrCiNe said:
Rumor the Crips @ Rikers sent a message that "they will be waiting for him". Here is one of the links:

You can google this and some articles should come up.

Why doesn't lil wayne just don't go with the regular population, this will also i think boost his cred will he comes outs rather than being in PC. If Wayne is a blood, than the Bloods in there should be able to protect him, right?

How safe will Wayne be in the Riker Prison anyway? Will him being in PC hurt his image? If Wayne really wanted the general population he can waiver his right and sign off and go with da regular popularion? Is PC 100% safe anyway?

Any1 kno any1 up @da Rikers Prison???

:dancingcool:
Well for one thing, it's "Rikers Island" not Rikers Prison. It's not what you think. It's a city jail, not a state pen. You can wear your regular clothes in Rikers so its best not to turn yourself in with some fly s**t on. I'm 95% sure Wayne will be in involuntary PC unless he shows some bizzare act of bravery/stupidity and demands to be in Gen. Pop. He CAN do that, but that's rare. Plus, the warden will do anything to make sure Wayne is not a.ssulted, as that will put a closer eye on what's going on inside jail, and they don't want that... as crooked as they are. As for Wayne being safe in PC, sure. He'll only be around himself all day. This song below describes Rikers to a T. It should help you out:

[video - click to view]

"(if you) come thru a fly cat, (you'll) get tested for that, to see where your heart @, that fly s**t...n*ggaz want that!" NORE "Rikers Island"

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 02-17-2010 at 04:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #12
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,260 | Props total: 2445 2445
 DAOST said:
I dont think weezy a real blood though he just know alot of them like menance jay rock and all the others he helped with songs, so hed have someone keeping him safe either way money talks and he got plenty
yeah if they do throw him in general population he will just pay the bloods that have control over there part of the prision to protect him 24/7
 02-17-2010, 04:06 PM         #13
BklynzYoung J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
N!ggas want that wayne head already.
 8 years ago '04        #14
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5335 5335
n*gga is gonna be in protective custody ..
 02-17-2010, 04:16 PM         #15
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiRolliN said:
yeah if they do throw him in general population he will just pay the bloods that have control over there part of the prision to protect him 24/7
Birdman probably already had that taken care of

8 years ago '06        #16
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 107 107
who would want 2 be in gen pop if they had a choice.....if i could stay 2 myself wit music and a tv ill be good, i would not want 2 sit up wit a bunch of n*ggas i dont even know
 8 years ago '08        #17
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,929 | Props total: 7321 7321
Wayne is hood. Dont test him. I saw him k!ll 10 n*ggas with a fork. Those Crips wont know what hit em.
 8 years ago '04        #18
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 U.B.HiRM said:
u guys are f**king children if u believe hes a gangster o m g.....u n*ggas still believe in freddy krueger? lemme guess paranormal activity has happened to one of u?

why do i even post in this seciton. un fkin bellieveable i just wasted my life typing this garbage that children r gonna read and respond with "gtfoh f*g" "yo n*gga, wayne is a blood cuz, my brotha tol me dat s**t"

fkin ritards

[pic - click to view]

02-17-2010, 04:25 PM         #19
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas actin like Weezy had Drakes upbringing, he from the NO and then got taken in by a bunch of gangstas and rappers, not exactly a nice enviroment
 02-17-2010, 04:28 PM         #20
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if these arent california crips then it don't even matter
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago