Miguel Cotto vs Yuri Foreman[6-5-10][HBO]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
MC by KO 12 60.00%
MC by Dec 4 20.00%
Draw 0 0%
YF by KO 1 5.00%
YF by Dec 3 15.00%
Voters: 20. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #221
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
 akademiks said:
I agree..

When his knee went out, he didn't have a chance after that..

Mercante did the right thing for the fans, but it was obvious that Foreman was gonna walk into punches and couldn't box with Cotto.. You sometimes gotta save the boxer from himself and doing long term damage if he takes the wrong shot..

I want to see a rematch, but with how much Cotto dominated him before the injury, I don't see it happening.

ya right before it ended i was going to say he should quit because he was obviously f**ked up and didnt want to do more damage to his knee and since he had no chance to win. cotto looked better than he has in a long time. yuri was the champ and cotto should give him a rematch if he wants it.
 06-05-2010, 11:25 PM         #222
Haziede_520 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for the link
 8 years ago '04        #223
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
yuri got heart
 8 years ago '06        #224
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
lol at max tryin to get him to say it was the cornerman who threw it. dude dodged it nicely tho
 8 years ago '08        #225
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 jj01 said:
lol at max tryin to get him to say it was the cornerman who threw it. dude dodged it nicely tho
That referee needs to ref all the big f!ghts. Broke up clinches with the quickness. Was yelling at n*ggas. Told the commissioner to get out of the ring.

good ref son
 8 years ago '06        #226
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Main Event said:
You still aint s**t Cotto :disdain2:

I wanna see a Cotto/Berto bout

yeah I wouldn't mind seeing that myself, I def agree.

I hope foreman gets a shot against another pretty good boxer though..
 8 years ago '05        #227
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
Yuri Foreman is a phuckin Soldier-Kellen Winslow
 8 years ago '06        #228
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
Great f!ght. Yuri had heart but Cotto whooped that a.ss. My boy Emanuel done saved another career.
 06-05-2010, 11:44 PM         #229
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
foreman was still gonna lose whether he hurt his leg,or not...but he got a lot of heart for still trying to f!ght it out....

looks like emanuel steward was the difference...at least in this f!ght...had cotto with the great footwork,and working his jab the entire f!ght,and not falling into getting hook crazy...which all set up that body blow to end it...however this f!ght is not indictative of what he has in store for him at 154....good win though.
 8 years ago '05        #230
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,762 | Props total: 3213 3213
props to Yuri for goin at it like a warrior.......

BORICUAS STAND UP, COTTO IS BACK!!!!!!!!

really want to see CottoVs.Margarito2 so my n*gga can get his revenge
 06-05-2010, 11:48 PM         #231
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
foreman just won over a knew fan. he fought with heart. cotto looked good but martinez would destroy him. i think he could whoop paul williams a.ss tho
 8 years ago '09        #232
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
great f!ght...cotto won like i thought suprised foreman didn't use his leg as a excuse props for that
 8 years ago '05        #233
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
won't be surprised if Atlas says he was looking for a way out, Teddy never thinks anyone is injured
 8 years ago '06        #234
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Sizzler01 said:
won't be surprised if Atlas says he was looking for a way out, Teddy never thinks anyone is injured

yeah that ish be funny
 8 years ago '06        #235
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
 Birdman's Back said:
Great f!ght. Yuri had heart but Cotto whooped that a.ss. My boy Emanuel done saved another career.
someone gets it....

and props my dude...
 8 years ago '07        #236
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30274 30274
I been gone for a minute... y'all gonna have to catch me up on what's been going on around here.

I went to the f!ght, the atmosphere was pretty cool... I was so shocked to see RJJ at ringside doing analyst work, had no clue he was back. I gotta catch the replay on HBO... how did he do?

Anyway... Cotto didn't look so good to me. He looked 'open', and kinda sluggish. When Foreman was throwing, Cotto, usually, reacted a split second too late when trying to slip punches. I don't think it would be a good idea for him to ever be matched up with someone who has fast hands AND a bit of power, ever again. I think Spinks/Bundrage winner would be a good f!ght at 154 for him but definitely not the elite guys like Williams or Martinez. At 147, I don't like any of the guys there for him either.
 8 years ago '04        #237
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
it'd would be best for him to just hang around at 154, but he said lastnight that he only wanted "big names, big f!ghts"
 8 years ago '04        #238
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 4101 4101
Cotto looked ok. Footwork did look much better. I swear though, his career could've been way different if he didn't have yes men in his camp for so long.
 8 years ago '06        #239
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
 stogz said:
I was so shocked to see RJJ at ringside doing analyst work, had no clue he was back.
Roy Jones was there filling in for Emanuel Steward (since he was training Cotto). Cotto looked good tonight. Not great but good. This was a solid rebound perfomance by Cotto. I was glad to see him bounce back. I'm interested to see who he will f!ght next. The f!ght I would like to see most is a rematch between him & Antonio Margarito. I don't think Cotto is ready for the likes of Paul Williams or Sergio Martinez.
 8 years ago '06        #240
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 stogz said:
I been gone for a minute... y'all gonna have to catch me up on what's been going on around here.

I went to the f!ght, the atmosphere was pretty cool... I was so shocked to see RJJ at ringside doing analyst work, had no clue he was back. I gotta catch the replay on HBO... how did he do?

Anyway... Cotto didn't look so good to me. He looked 'open', and kinda sluggish. When Foreman was throwing, Cotto, usually, reacted a split second too late when trying to slip punches. I don't think it would be a good idea for him to ever be matched up with someone who has fast hands AND a bit of power, ever again. I think Spinks/Bundrage winner would be a good f!ght at 154 for him but definitely not the elite guys like Williams or Martinez. At 147, I don't like any of the guys there for him either.
u already know jones was good lol

as for cotto i agree..they was suckin stewart off for workin kinks out and s**t but for real i thought cotto looked pretty s**tty.He looked real slow at this weight and felt he actually looked worse in this f!ght then in his last few f!ghts just had a guy who didn't have that type of speed,activity,and power.If he fought pacman last night he prob woulda took a worse beating then the first time

i'm just goin to chalk it up to havin a new trainer and them tryin to change too much too quick...should be sharper in the next f!ght
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago