Nate Robinson trade with Celtics done

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,061 | Props total: 6960 6960
 keithbm1111 said:
this isnt official yet.

Ric Bucher was on ESPNEWS and said Knicks are gonna wait to see what happens with TMac

if they dont get him then they likely wont deal nate.

:applause:
Nate WILL be a Celtic.....get in through ya head and enjoy it.
 8 years ago '04        #142
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Apparently its Eddie House and JR Gidden and maybe a pick for Robinson... It'll get done...
 8 years ago '07        #143
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Junior G said:
Nate WILL be a Celtic.....get in through ya head and enjoy it.
how can we enjoy it? Cavs are out there getting Jamison, at least trying to get Amare, while we sit back and try and get nate robinson.

I'm sorry Celtics fans but Nate isnt going to carry us to the championship. We needed a bigger trade than this
 8 years ago '07        #144
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 keithbm1111 said:
how can we enjoy it? Cavs are out there getting Jamison, at least trying to get Amare, while we sit back and try and get nate robinson.

I'm sorry Celtics fans but Nate isnt going to carry us to the championship. We needed a bigger trade than this
celtics have nothing the suns want
 8 years ago '07        #145
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
celtics have nothing the suns want

I dont want Amare, I'm just saying Cavs are attempting to get a big name while we go after a small name (no pun intended)

Gattsau said:
its because most boston fans dont even watch the nba. they r just front runners.

they dont know anything about any player not on their team.

they think everyone on their team including house is great.
not even gonna respond
 8 years ago '09        #146
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22356 22356
 Gattsau said:
its because most boston fans dont even watch the nba. they r just front runners.

i saw your last avy. Enough said.
 8 years ago '04        #147
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
 Gattsau said:

no its because all we have is undersized guards we need a small foward... a good one..
 8 years ago '05        #148
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:

point blank period...Nate is an upgrade compared with House.

We all would like Amare but who the f**k are we trading to get him? Ray was never going anywhere....Big Baby? Scal? Tony? we have nobody. I guess draft picks? say we did trade Ray for Jamison (they are about equal in worth now) who's going to play the 2? Tony Allen? we definately wouldn't win anything then. or what about if we traded him for Amare, what kind of sense does that make...you think Amare would come off the bench, we can't just throw him at the 3. we're getting what we really need a LEGIT BACKUP PG.

Last edited by Junior G; 02-17-2010 at 07:41 PM..
 02-17-2010, 07:43 PM         #149
PBM24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cetics still to old and beat up
 8 years ago '07        #150
space
space
 Junior G said:
point blank period...Nate is an upgrade compared with House.

We all would like Amare but who the f**k are we trading to get him? Ray was never going anywhere....Big Baby? Scal? Tony? we have nobody. I guess draft picks? say we did trade Ray for Jamison (they are about equal in worth now) who's going to play the 2? Tony Allen? we definately wouldn't win anything then. or what about if we traded him for Amare, what kind of sense does that make...you think Amare would come off the bench, we can't just throw him at the 3. we're getting what we really need a LEGIT BACKUP PG.
I never once said we should trade for Amare. I know that makes 0 sense. I simply said, Cavs are trying to get him, a big name player, a player who can impact the game, while we go after a bench player. We're already behind the Cavs, now they add Jamison.

I obviously want Amare, but I dont wanna trade for him. I love having Perk start for us along with KG. And i never said Jamison for Allen, that also makes no sense.

Caron would have helped, because I believe he is a SF, but think he can play SG, not positive.

but why not trade Ray for a SG who can play. Nate Robinson? Hes not gonna help, I'm sorry. If we get him maybe we'll win 5 more games, big whoop. Still gonna be really tough to take on the Cavs, especially now they have Jamison.
 8 years ago '07        #151
space
space
 PBM24 said:
cetics still to old and beat up
solid contribution to the thread. Expect nothing less form a Kobe nut hugger
 8 years ago '05        #152
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
ahhh I see what you're saying.....I just don't see Danny trading any of the Big 3....but I do think he'll let Ray walk at the end of the year and we should pick up somebody pretty good for the 2...I need to check who is out there.
 8 years ago '07        #153
space
space
Nate Robinson did not play Wednesday against the Bulls due to flu-like symptoms, and if the reported trade sending him to the Celtics happens as expected, he could be in uniform for Thursday's game against the Lakers.

He flew to L.A., and barring a huge surprise he'll be a Celtic come Thursday. Anything can happen between now and the trade deadline, but as the C's are constituted now, Nate-Rob projects to be a gunner off the bench -- and a poor man's Jamal Crawford sounds like a reasonable outlook.

watch out LA!! Nate-Rob is gonna be here!!!!
 02-17-2010, 07:49 PM         #154
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nate is an improvement over House but not enough to change the team around. Don't know how to feel about this deal.
 8 years ago '05        #155
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
after we beat the Hawks in the playoffs this year Joe Johnson will want to come back home. or Wade and Rondo can continue what they did together at the ASG

8 years ago '04        #156
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1145 1145
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
kool lil nate in green f**king lepracon dunks in halftime
^ ahahahaha. ay. celtics been sh*tty in the past few games. hopefully they bounce back with nate rob comin' off the bench and droppin' those 10-15 points and 5 a.ssists, yadig.
 8 years ago '09        #157
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22356 22356
I'm actually pretty good with this. People saying we're behind the cavs, at the beginning of the season when everyone on both sides was 100%, we beat them. They got a new look with jamison, okay. We got a minor/moderate upgrade with Robinson, okay. So long as he can play some defense, and meshes well with us, I think we will be perfectly fine, even better than before. Originally I was skeptical, but this little man is hungry, he's gonna put in work. You remember when he was on the bench for that long a.ss time then finally they put em in, he let that hunger out and ate on that court. s**ts bout to get real in LA, we coming off a nice break, and a W, and a trade. Let's get it.
 02-17-2010, 07:55 PM         #158
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's pretty much what the Celtics have been looking for. He has the speed and dribble to bring the ball up, he can shoot 3's very well (maybe not as well as House, but its alright), and he can help the C's play faster off the bench. His talent and athleticism are undeniable, he will always be a threat to explode for 15-20 off the bench, and as a crowd pleaser, maybe he can inject some energy into Boston...
 8 years ago '07        #159
space
space
I'm willing to admit i was wrong about Nate if he proves me wrong, but not likely gonna happen. Hes a good player, but not a huge upgrade over House, a fan favorite. Maybe he can bring energy, we'll see, but id rather have seen a bigger trade. And i cant say this enough: I love Ray Allen. Great player, great guy, but fact is he's older and a FA after this year, we could have packaged him with House/TA/pick(s) to get someone better. Then maybe the chance he gets bought out or signs with us next year

whatever, we'l see what happens
 02-17-2010, 08:04 PM         #160
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea I was looking for an Allen for AI trade.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago