most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,282 | Props total: 4351 4351
r u f**k!NG kiddin me b??????????????

im pissed!!
 8 years ago '06        #62
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 TooEZ420 said:
That’s what Alan Hahn of Newsday has revealed on his Twitter….

Nate Robinson trade with #Celtics done, I’m told. Getting details now….. #Knicks #NBA

At least that’s what he did say, before he said this:

Let’s start over. Source says Nate-to-Celtics is “close” but no specifics yet can be confirmed. Everyone gets a free punch to my #P90X abs.

Who’s got first dibs?
I don't even know who teh f**k Alan Hahn is so I didn't take it seriously til I hear something official. I find it hard to believe that Ainge's heart is stone cold he'd send House to a black hole like that.
 8 years ago '06        #63
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 hood135 said:
Nate Robinson putting the Celtics over the top?...I'm not a believer.
care.
 8 years ago '07        #64
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Who cares?
It's not like hes a saviour lol.
He's an overrated dunker that takes 16 shots a game to get 10 points.

Boston can have that bum.
 8 years ago '06        #65
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Sabotage said:
scal = michael rappaport. michael will be playing scal in his new documentry about his life
that the dude who used to be in Boston Public...think it was Scal secretly tryna get in
 8 years ago '04        #66
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 beantown85 said:
that the dude who used to be in Boston Public...think it was Scal secretly tryna get in
michael rappaport is on a couple of kweli videos and mixtapes i believe too
 8 years ago '04        #67
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 beantown85 said:
omg r u for serious!! 8th spot cant believe that they are def going places!
for a team with no first round pick which the nix dont have thats a success for the celtics a team with a chance to win a championship making amove that takes your team backwards is asinine

i hate the nix but ima give credit where its due your team just got robbed by a gm thats basically just sitting in a office collecting social security checks from the nix

the more dumb s**t ainge does the more shocked i am that the celtics even won 2 years ago im still trying to figure out why he helped the pistons get rasheed wallace all those years ago
 8 years ago '04        #68
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 MosDefinition said:
for a team with no first round pick which the nix dont have thats a success for the celtics a team with a chance to win a championship making amove that takes your team backwards is asinine

i hate the nix but ima give credit where its due your team just got robbed by a gm thats basically just sitting in a office collecting social security checks from the nix

the more dumb s**t ainge does the more shocked i am that the celtics even won 2 years ago im still trying to figure out why he helped the pistons get rasheed wallace all those years ago

stop calling them the nix. i dont think anyone reads past the word nix
 8 years ago '04        #69
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 kidbrosweets said:
This is where you're wrong...the celtics KNOW they arent going to be winning for long

Pierce old
Garnett old
Ray ray old

Thats why theyre getting the neccessary pieces to win a championship while they can.

Anyone on this site have a brain ?
have you ever watched nate play how the hell does nate robinson help them win
 8 years ago '06        #70
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 TooEZ420 said:
That’s what Alan Hahn of Newsday has revealed on his Twitter….

Nate Robinson trade with #Celtics done, I’m told. Getting details now….. #Knicks #NBA

At least that’s what he did say, before he said this:

Let’s start over. Source says Nate-to-Celtics is “close” but no specifics yet can be confirmed. Everyone gets a free punch to my #P90X abs.

Who’s got first dibs?
Your a f*g. Regardless, i like the move Eddie is a black hole on D and a 2nd rounder aint s**t to give up. We get some athleticism off the bench from a guy whose hungry & has a chip on his shoulder.

I didnt want the c's to f**k with the Big 3 unless it was for the Butler & Jamison deal. I'm happy with the bench upgrade. Boston won.
 8 years ago '04        #71
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,344 | Props total: 11265 11265
why will people watch the knicks now?
 02-17-2010, 02:48 PM         #72
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nate Robinson is a small upgrade over House...

Don't know if Nate will get the crowd as hype as House does. Swear to god everytime that f**ker takes a jumper the Celtics fans all go nuts.
 8 years ago '09        #73
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22639 22639
Welp, let's get it!!! House when hot is a monster, I'm sure he'll be the star of new york and will fit the knicks chuck 3's up and pretend to be a broke-down version of the orlando magic scheme, except he'll actually be making his chucks. Nate, is a hungry little man. He has a few talents that I'm sure will be elevated now that he's playing with real n*ggas. Let's see how this plays out.
 8 years ago '07        #74
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,261 | Props total: 307 307
 -BigC- said:
Nate Robinson is a small upgrade over House...

Don't know if Nate will get the crowd as hype as House does. Swear to god everytime that f**ker takes a jumper the Celtics fans all go nuts.
another reason why this is a dumb trade. Eddies a fan favorite here, I dont know how Nate will get the crowd going or anything. In our title year, I remember one specific play, Eddie house diving to save a ball from going out, I dont know if Nate will do that or not, but losing House is losing a fan favorite here.
 8 years ago '06        #75
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 MosDefinition said:
have you ever watched nate play how the hell does nate robinson help them win
Great question.
 8 years ago '07        #76
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
nate robinson is better than eddie house in every way except for 3 point shooting...and nates 3 is wet

whoever downplays this trade is an idiot.
 8 years ago '08        #77
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
WojYahooNBA - The NBA has fined an unspecified team for announcing a trade before its official completion and has warned the others via memo

:lachen001:
 8 years ago '06        #78
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 beantown85 said:
care.
Not really, just confused. People getting hype over Nate Robinson like he'll be a factor. I don't see it.

And I don't know all the details of this trade but if they got rid of Eddie House for him, "why"? Will he play some along side Rondo? Disaster. Will he take a good portion of Rondo's (all-star) minutes? No. So why trade for him. Everybody knew that Eddie was a one trick pony but when he got going, it was over. I can't see Nate making that kind of impact...against another good team.
 8 years ago '06        #79
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
nate robinson is better than eddie house in every way except for 3 point shooting...and nates 3 is wet

whoever downplays this trade is an idiot.

He's not taking Rondo's minutes and they can't be on the floor at the same time. Not a great trade when you're talking about making a run a the Chip.
 8 years ago '07        #80
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551
do we have any more details yet?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy