GOAT is Eminem (for white people, gay/killing s**t, multi syllables)

most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 56
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
Em can never be the Goat hes white......
 8 years ago '07        #82
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 HennyHeat said:
You really have no idea what your talking about... If you really take those songs seriously then your a clown... Die hard eminem fans don't even know the words to songs like Big Weenie or Fack... We know they suck, but act like other artists don't have throw away songs.... His good songs heavily outweigh his stupid songs probably 90% 10% and thats me being generous to the haters.... Id go 95 5... But everyones entitled to their own opinion you can have urs
this is true. saying eminem doesnt have solid content is not true. listen to renegade, if i had, or brain damage.


Last edited by NuffGanja; 03-28-2010 at 03:14 PM..
 03-28-2010, 03:16 PM         #83
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 03-28-2010, 03:20 PM         #84
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k shady vs eminem and Tj lol Texas again lol Texas n*gga go rope some cattle or something n*gga
ol rodeo burger looking a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '09        #85
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
yea u n*ggas is in a wonderland if you think em aint top 2 AT LEAST. He's done alot for the game, brought a different style to it, and has probably the most gifted flow i ever heard. Just cuz he's white dont mean we can discredit his place at the top. you n*ggas is hollow
 03-28-2010, 03:26 PM         #86
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOONATIK said:
yea u n*ggas is in a wonderland if you think em aint top 2 AT LEAST. He's done alot for the game, brought a different style to it, and has probably the most gifted flow i ever heard. Just cuz he's white dont mean we can discredit his place at the top. you n*ggas is hollow
he aint did s**t b**ch , Go back to skateboarding in the comforts of your suburb


f**k eminem its over
 03-28-2010, 03:31 PM         #87
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do you people constantly yap about this...some people dig em,and some don't...there will never be an across the board opinion on em...he's defintely one of the better mc's to come across hip hop mcing wise...discography wise maybe not so much,but he has some solid albums.....but this debate happens all the time,same s**t happens,with the same people arguing the same points...nothing changes..
 8 years ago '09        #88
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
 HotepSuns said:
why do you people constantly yap about this...some people dig em,and some don't...there will never be an across the board opinion on em...he's defintely one of the better mc's to come across hip hop mcing wise...discography wise maybe not so much,but he has some solid albums.....but this debate happens all the time,same s**t happens,with the same people arguing the same points...nothing changes..
Good post...i am tired of the same topics on this site at the end of the day em is talented some people think he is goat some don't...end thread.
 8 years ago '04        #89
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
1 rapper + 1 producer (besides himself) + 2 features = Relapse
may not be his best album cause but yes he is the GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME.
 8 years ago '09        #90
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
Not many people would attempt to hold down an entire album on there own as much as he did on Relapse,he didnt even use a sampled hook.
 8 years ago '04        #91
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1340 1340
 HennyHeat said:
You really have no idea what your talking about... If you really take those songs seriously then your a clown... Die hard eminem fans don't even know the words to songs like Big Weenie or Fack... We know they suck, but act like other artists don't have throw away songs.... His good songs heavily outweigh his stupid songs probably 90% 10% and thats me being generous to the haters.... Id go 95 5... But everyones entitled to their own opinion you can have urs
^^ this.

i don't even listen to his wack s**t.
i know what he does for attention, and can't knock it, cus obviously it works.
he's the highest selling artist, period. dudes got 1 up on the Beatles.

if that's not being the GOAT, then i don't know what is.

if you can't look through his bulls**t tracks (which as dude pointed out, every rapper has "throwaways"), to listen to the dope s**t (there's PLENTY of it), then i could care less whether or not you listen to eminem at all

f**k it, it's not for everybody.

you obviously don't just listen to music and you skim through it

i can name at least 10 crazy em songs that weren't retarded childish tracks, and he f**kin murdered em better then ANY other rapper could've.

Til I Collapse
Sing For the Moment
Soldier
Lose Yourself
8 Mile Road
Rock Bottom
Like Toy Soldiers
Mosh
Saying Goodbye to Hollywood
Stan

etc. etc. etc.

you're lying if you're saying em's catalog isn't insane.

if he's not the GOAT, then who is?
 03-29-2010, 02:28 PM         #92
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shadyvseminem is a nazi
 8 years ago '04        #93
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,379 | Props total: 11690 11690
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Your a f**kin idiot
break the lyrics down he stayed on a topic

post them thats a master piece
 8 years ago '07        #94
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Eminem stays on everyones mind....

the only people who hate on em in here are camel warriors
 03-29-2010, 04:58 PM         #95
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no doubt em's ill but he's not in my top 10....
 8 years ago '09        #96
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 DJ Maximum said:
break the lyrics down he stayed on a topic

post them thats a master piece
What good is staying on topic if the topic is cheesy dirt?Worst song on that album by a landslide(masterpiece my bollocks)
 8 years ago '05        #97
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 ShadyVsEminem said:
What good is staying on topic if the topic is cheesy dirt?Worst song on that album by a landslide(masterpiece my bollocks)
yeah cause em never does that right?
 8 years ago '09        #98
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah cause em never does that right?
Corny dirt,nobody is calling it a masterpiece though.

[video - click to view]


Corny dirt is probably to strong of words to describe them BUT there is a time and a place for songs like these and they aint the type of songs that are gonna get many plays when listening to music at home.


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 03-29-2010 at 05:33 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #99
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
this is absolutely ignorant.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy